Visit site
✟8,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im not sure this is the right place for your question but ill try to answer... I have often wondered the same thing as you.. =) Here is what God showed me as a reply..

God says to his disiple, You got to see me and so you believe in me, but Blessed are those who will never see me and still believe in me..

He also says, Faith will save you.

It does not take faith to belive in what you see, so his purpose was to let the least amount of people see him as possible but still make sure that enough people seen him that his story would reach us and people would have enough to believe.. He came to set us free more then any other reason..=)

In truth you and me are MORE blessed because of the amount of faith needed to believe.. =)

Upvote 0

Levi44

Feb 26, 2005
Norfolk, VA
✟1,142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mission26 said:
Im not sure this is the right place for your question but ill try to answer... I have often wondered the same thing as you.. =) Here is what God showed me as a reply..

God says to his disiple, You got to see me and so you believe in me, but Blessed are those who will never see me and still believe in me..

He also says, Faith will save you.

It does not take faith to belive in what you see, so his purpose was to let the least amount of people see him as possible but still make sure that enough people seen him that his story would reach us and people would have enough to believe.. He came to set us free more then any other reason..=)

In truth you and me are MORE blessed because of the amount of faith needed to believe.. =)

AMEN! And it is also His grace!

Upvote 0