teruah

Jan 31, 2006
Glasgow
✟268.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:amen: Truly blessed by this Zzub. It's great to hear such testimonies. Also very challenging!!! There are times when the Lord has told me to give and I have and there are times where I've 'brushed it off'. Testimonies like this give me a lot to think about. Not so much about the return blessing but how the Lord leads us to give when it may seem strange to our 'human' (in my case selfish) minds. This has been a challenge to me!

Thanks for sharing!! :D

God Bless!

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Great testimony Zzub!
Yeah the sowing and reaping is in the word of God and it works for anyone...
If I would have time I could go on for pages to tell all that what God did financially provide for me...Some I've already posted here in the wof forum and in the praise forum section also some times ago...

I’ll share one more testimony for now, that I think I haven’t yet share here in CF:
It was during the time when I just finished school, got a sum of money which I was thinking to buy some clothes and apparel for me...then the Lord urged me to give to my friend the whole sum of money, I obeyed and she told me that she was short of money and that it was the exact money she’d been praying for, as she needed to pay her gas bills on that day. Wow, it was so good to be in the right timing!
And after one month, my sister said to me that she feel led to bless me financially. And she wasn’t aware of my previous giving and nor expectation of a harvest...And it was seven times more than what I’ve given.

Upvote 0

Dondi

Veteran
Sep 8, 2005
Southern Maryland
✟17,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
kooolfriend said:
Great testimony Zzub!
Yeah the sowing and reaping is in the word of God and it works for anyone...
If I would have time I could go on for pages to tell all that what God did financially provide for me...Some I've already posted here in the wof forum and in the praise forum section also some times ago...

I’ll share one more testimony for now, that I think I haven’t yet share here in CF:
It was during the time when I just finished school, got a sum of money which I was thinking to buy some clothes and apparel for me...then the Lord urged me to give to my friend the whole sum of money, I obeyed and she told me that she was short of money and that it was the exact money she’d been praying for, as she needed to pay her gas bills on that day. Wow, it was so good to be in the right timing!
And after one month, my sister said to me that she feel led to bless me financially. And she wasn’t aware of my previous giving and nor expectation of a harvest...And it was seven times more than what I’ve given.

See, this is how I think things ought to work. Giving to a particular ministry is fine, I suppose. But when things happen to people around you like this, it makes it more worthwhile I think. You see tangible results in a personal way.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
That has happened to.

I have been in a supermarket and paid someone's (different people) shop on about 4 or 5 occasions and found out later that they were told by God to go shopping yet had no money.

God is good all the time.

However, I have found in my life that the fastest and greatest return comes when I sow into the life of those who are preaching the Word.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dondi said:
See, this is how I think things ought to work. Giving to a particular ministry is fine, I suppose. But when things happen to people around you like this, it makes it more worthwhile I think. You see tangible results in a personal way.

I give to both individuals and ministries...and I’ll say it’s neither about the individuals nor the ministries, it’s where God is saying you to give...wherever He is leading just obey and it is always the best...I’ve been led to give to individuals as well as to ministries and for both it’s been so worthwhile and experienced great joy. And the end result for both has always been blessed, blessed, blessed!

I’ll share an experience giving to ministry. My church was planning to buy a land to construct a new church...and I was thinking about the construction fund and thought that if I could give a certain amount of money that would be great and helpful to them, and just then I heard the Holy Spirit saying ‘yes, give that amount of money’ and I go thinking, but that amount of money I don’t have it yet...and I heard ‘no, you sure do have it’ and I start mentally to count my asset, and realized that it was all the money that I have...and those money was to pay my studies and some other stuff...and I said to God ‘but that’s everything that I have’ and I heard ‘Yes, give me everything.’
And after some more prayers felt peace as I’ve received some scriptures confirming that it was from God. Thus withdraw all the money, I told nobody about it, lol and I can tell you that when the time of offering came, it was as if I’ve given myself in it, lol...it was like a big step of faith for me although I’ve already experience lots of giving and receiving before.
And I must say that God had been Soo so Faithful...I’ve understand so so many things, it changed my life spiritually and financially...Now, I’ll add something don’t go around giving everything unless God tell you specifically to do so, always obey God only, not what we think or heard someone else doing it, it’s not about imitating others, it’s not a play where we act like others, it’s not a formulae, it’s serious, it’s between God and you, it’s obeying Him only. Whether it’s a small or big amount, whether it’s giving to individuals or to ministries, it’s obeying exactly to whom and the amount specific as what He urges you to do, and it’s only then blessing shall come thy way as in the obedience lie the blessings.

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Zzub said:
That has happened to.

I have been in a supermarket and paid someone's (different people) shop on about 4 or 5 occasions and found out later that they were told by God to go shopping yet had no money.

God is good all the time.

However, I have found in my life that the fastest and greatest return comes when I sow into the life of those who are preaching the Word.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

:clap: Yeah, God is so good! He does provide, always!

Upvote 0

chandi4

May 1, 2006
✟15,115.00
Faith
Pentecostal
My dear brethen,
I am so delighted to read your contribution.You are making a point which I think is valid to some extent.But the true here is that the Word of God says"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under Heaven,a time to plant and a time uproot(harvest)"Eccle3:1,2"NIV Bible.
Here we see that whatever a man sows,at one point in life,he shall reap.This applies to anything in life even money.
Brethen,I would like to refer you to Malachi 3:6-11.
You see Pastor Jesse Duplantis must have discovered trick behind financial prosperity.If you read well what the Lord said in Malachi3:8-11;He said we should test Him via our tithes and offering(i.e being faithful to give Him 1/10th of all our net income).He said if we do this,He(the Lord) will open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessings that you will not have room enough for it(Mal3:10).Not only pouring out of blessings from heaven but He will go further to prevent pests from devouring your crops(e.g your wealth,etc).The point here is that many Christians don't know how to protect their wealth and as such,they who might be making huge sum of money realises that at the end of the month,they haven't saved anything.The devil is devouring their blessings.They realise that they have spent their income on unnecessary things which are not to glory God.Hence God can't be involved in their protection.
Coming back to seedtime,it is real.When you are told to sow a seed,just do it.DON'T Look at where the money or whatever seed is going to.God sees the mind and wants just Obedience from you.Whatever you are doing,always verify whether it is scriptural or not.If it is Scriptural,know that God backs it up.
Well brethen,I think we would continue from where we end next time.I would be delighted if you could even reach me via my email for further inquiries:kenchandi@hotmail.com
I look forward reading ur reply.Have a blessed day.God bless you.
Chandi4

Upvote 0

CelineDion

Jul 28, 2004
America
✟10,205.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
chandi4 said:
My dear brethen,
I am so delighted to read your contribution.You are making a point which I think is valid to some extent.But the true here is that the Word of God says"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under Heaven,a time to plant and a time uproot(harvest)"Eccle3:1,2"NIV Bible.
Here we see that whatever a man sows,at one point in life,he shall reap.This applies to anything in life even money.
Brethen,I would like to refer you to Malachi 3:6-11.
You see Pastor Jesse Duplantis must have discovered trick behind financial prosperity.If you read well what the Lord said in Malachi3:8-11;He said we should test Him via our tithes and offering(i.e being faithful to give Him 1/10th of all our net income).He said if we do this,He(the Lord) will open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessings that you will not have room enough for it(Mal3:10).Not only pouring out of blessings from heaven but He will go further to prevent pests from devouring your crops(e.g your wealth,etc).The point here is that many Christians don't know how to protect their wealth and as such,they who might be making huge sum of money realises that at the end of the month,they haven't saved anything.The devil is devouring their blessings.They realise that they have spent their income on unnecessary things which are not to glory God.Hence God can't be involved in their protection.
Coming back to seedtime,it is real.When you are told to sow a seed,just do it.DON'T Look at where the money or whatever seed is going to.God sees the mind and wants just Obedience from you.Whatever you are doing,always verify whether it is scriptural or not.If it is Scriptural,know that God backs it up.
Well brethen,I think we would continue from where we end next time.I would be delighted if you could even reach me via my email for further inquiries:kenchandi@hotmail.com
I look forward reading ur reply.Have a blessed day.God bless you.
Chandi4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
So when you say Goober, you mean the Goobers?

c0_1_b.JPG

Upvote 0

Debtfree

Mar 9, 2005
Colorado
Visit site
✟419.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
followjesus777 said:
Soloman and David were substancially wealthy in the scriptures!~Nothing wrong with blessings!PTL JESUS CHRIST!~ GLORY TO GOD!~
BE blessed to be a blessing to others!~:amen:

"all good things come from Him"PTL!~:amen:

i did sow seed to John hagee and Him together at a gathering and i am MORE THAN blessed as you classify it!~i testify!~PTL JESUS CHRIST!~GLORY TO GOD!~

SPIRITUAL LAW...sowing and reaping look it up in the scriptures!~;) Be blessed!~Amen!~

Amen...I love Jesse...He is blessed because he is a giver. The more you are blessed...the more you can give and be a blessing to others...GET OVER it!

People who are disgusted by Jesse's success are just jealous...pure and simple.

God bless,
Debtfree
Blessed To Be A Blessing Ministries:amen: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Ecclesiastes

Charismatic World-Shaker
Sep 27, 2003
Visit site
✟8,221.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Politics
US-Republican
Dondi said:
I happened to be flipping the channels and I found TBN's Praise-a-Thon. And I watched Jesse Duplantis speak about sowing seeds, etc.

Now what struck me is that he actually bragged about being a millionaire and regaled how God has blessed his ministry because he sowed his seed. But then he boasted that that wasn't enough. That he wanted to be a billioniare.

He told a story about how he was driving down the road and God told him to buy this run down piece of property and Jesse didn't really question it but went and bought it cash for some $300,000. Then he said he later sold it for over $4,000,000.

My stomach turns when I hear stuff like this.

How did Jesse make all that money enough to make him a miilioniare and able to buy up propety like that in cash???

I'll tell you how. By gullible people listening to him telling them to sow hundreds of thousands of dollars in "seed" money into his ministry, that's how. Well, isn't that a fine miracle! God surley has blessed Jesse Duplantis!

I wonder. I wonder how many these followers of Jesse Duplantis who sowed their "seed" are millionaires as a result? Is there anyone here that will testify to that?

Meanwhile, thousands of missionaries all around the world are struggling to get the true Gospel out to lost souls who have sowed the seeds of their lives that could use some of that money.
Actually there are millionaires that support him, if you watched the broadcast longer you would have heard them talking about those millionaires. Also when you been in the ministry for 30 some odd years and continue being faithful in it, God will bless you. Also, God will put the blessing on you and cause you to prosper in other areas as well. I've also seen Bro. Duplantis pay off churches and jets and fund ministries. (Sounds like a giver..wait doesn't God say that when you'll give you will receive good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over back to you? Maybe not, must be the Koran. :) ) When you'll following after God, He'll give you land and companies. I know men of God that own land and companies and profit from them as well. So really what is your problem? I'm glad that Jesse Duplantis has money, his ministry has blessed my life. I hope he does become a billionaire, rather him, then some random sinner. So please with all the love of God you possess...get over it.

Have a great day!

Upvote 0

Dondi

Veteran
Sep 8, 2005
Southern Maryland
✟17,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ecclesiastes said:
Actually there are millionaires that support him, if you watched the broadcast longer you would have heard them talking about those millionaires. Also when you been in the ministry for 30 some odd years and continue being faithful in it, God will bless you. Also, God will put the blessing on you and cause you to prosper in other areas as well. I've also seen Bro. Duplantis pay off churches and jets and fund ministries. (Sounds like a giver..wait doesn't God say that when you'll give you will receive good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over back to you? Maybe not, must be the Koran. :) ) When you'll following after God, He'll give you land and companies. I know men of God that own land and companies and profit from them as well. So really what is your problem? I'm glad that Jesse Duplantis has money, his ministry has blessed my life. I hope he does become a billionaire, rather him, then some random sinner. So please with all the love of God you possess...get over it.

Have a great day!

Fine, then let the millionaires support him. But don't go begging for money from those less fortunate. Granted, God does bless the giver, but what of those poor folks who are left high and dry because they are still waiting on the blessing that never comes?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.