Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your testimony is very sad, but like you said- your baby is in Heaven and one day, you will know your baby.

Too many times people think only about the mother, and discount the father altogether. Men should have rights to their unborn children, too. I am praying that Trump will make appointments to the Supreme Court if judges who might at least restrict abortions.

Thank you for sharing your experience and being open. I listened to a person talk about losing a child and he said "Heaven is a little sweeter" because his child is there waiting for him.

God bless you.

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Your testimony is very sad, but like you said- your baby is in Heaven and one day, you will know your baby.

Too many times people think only about the mother, and discount the father altogether. Men should have rights to their unborn children, too. I am praying that Trump will make appointments to the Supreme Court if judges who might at least restrict abortions.

Thank you for sharing your experience and being open. I listened to a person talk about losing a child and he said "Heaven is a little sweeter" because his child is there waiting for him.

God bless you.
Thank you.

Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
People need to remember that even if the US Supreme Court were to overturn the Roe decision, it would not make abortion illegal, it would simply turn regulation of abortion back to the states. Some states might outlaw abortion except in cases involving rape, incest or the life of the pregnant woman; others would not.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a young love when I was 14. We were mature for our age in some ways, and in other ways still very young. When I was 14 and she was 13 (turning 14 very shortly), she became pregnant.

But suppose she was runaway with no teeth,
no family and you and her used crack?
Don't you think the decision would be up to
you and her?

Upvote 0