U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Father God, all praises to You, Lord. blessed is Your name, Lord. thank You that we can come to You in prayer, Father.

dear Father, i come in Jesus name and ask that You would please comfort angel's heart. Lord, she is in a place that is not even her home and feeling all alone. thank You that we can come to You, Lord. we are never alone when we belong to You. what a comfort to our hearts, Lord. Father, i pray for the people who are ridiculing angel, that they might realize it and apologize, or if they do realize it, that they would repent from acting this way. You know how it feels to be ridiculed, dear Jesus. i ask an extra portion of mercy and faith be given to our sister, angel. may she find peace in the midst of this storm through following You, Lord. Father, You know where the perfect job for angel is, please guide her to it, Lord, and let not others bring her down. thank You for hearing and answering, Father. we ask in the holy name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's just some sad and stupid people in the world... but how do you deal with the one's that spread rumors about you, when it affects you obtaining employment? Or when you get hired, it's only so people can ridicule and treat you like you are stupid, or beneath them? This is a small town and it's like everyone knows me, but I don't know them, I'm not even from here. Please pray for me!!!
Honey I know how bad gossip can hurt a person. Whether true or not it's horrible. I pray that the Lord will give you favor and bring you wisdom and understanding so that you can rise above these mean spirited people. I pray that He will give you His love so that these people can see Him in you. Hang in there. Keep your cool GOD will be workiing on your behalf. Lord Love her in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's just some sad and stupid people in the world... but how do you deal with the one's that spread rumors about you, when it affects you obtaining employment? Or when you get hired, it's only so people can ridicule and treat you like you are stupid, or beneath them? This is a small town and it's like everyone knows me, but I don't know them, I'm not even from here. Please pray for me!!!

Father God, please expose the lies and deception for what they are and give our sister strength and wisdom regarding how to deal with the situation. please provide her a good job and help people to see her for who she is not whom others say in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord Jesus please help Angel. Lord Jesus I know it's hard to respond kindly to hurtful people. But Your word says a kind word takes away wrath. So if you do good often enough good things will have to come your way. Please Lord Jesus please help Angel. Give her favor with God and man. Let her workers see her shining with the glory of God surrounding her. There is just something beautiful about a woman of God. Help her to have the things she needs to deal with these situations one by one until it is fixed. Give her courage of a lion and the strenght spiritually of a bear. Let her be the light that shines in darkness. Bless her and keep her in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0