Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Its been a pleasure to have been a part of this forum and its been good as far as seeing what can be termed as what most believers think and understand.
Its very important as over the years I have had plenty of experiences that because they are scripture-related, they have formed the basis for what I have done as a lay preacher over the years.
The roles have been many and have served to appreciate the ministries and gifts within the local church that make us face the challenges in the future to come.

As this is my last posting as I leave, I can only say that God has nothing but our best interest when it comes to his dealings with the church.
Plenty of things must be learned. unlearned and put into action above and beyond what we have seen over the years.
I hope that all can keep this in mind as God continues to emphasize what he requires of the church in this end-time revival we have been under for some time.
The clock is speeding up, those called are getting younger every time I look, heed what God wants to do, be teachable, encouraged and faithful.
Thanks.
John A. De Jesus.

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
John, all the very best, may the Lord continue to bless and keep you.

Have enjoyed reading your posts when I have lurked in the backgrounds. Thank you for your help with my posts over the years.

God bless you!!

Upvote 0