It is by grace

deon

Aug 2, 2006
✟15,115.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Only by grace,

Blessed be you when you hear the voice of the Shepherd who lead and guide His Sheep. His sheep that He knows by name and are called according to His purpose. There is no other name that is worthy to know, the is no other Person who is worthy to be worshipped and adore. No other no nothing that should be more desired than our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

No other name is chosen in Heaven or on earth by which by man shall be saved.

Wow how great is it to know that God loved us so much that He sended His Son Jesus to die for us. That He also got raised from the dead and that He is seated on the right hand of God.

It is from this throne view that we can think about life, face life with its little details, trails and tribulations. We know that Jesus has overcome the World and that we have overcome the World through faith in Jesus.
let us look at this two verses
1; John 19:30- "It is finished"

This is just before Jesus died on the cross He said it is finished. The greek is tetelastai which means it is paid in full. These words say just what it means. That the work for Salvation is finished the work for men to do sacrifices like the offering of animals for blood atonement is finished because the perfect offering has been made and much more than this that this offering has been accepted by God and God the Father is pleased.

From that moment that Jesus Christ was crusified no man could go to God through anything esle. Jesus said i am the way the truth and the life John 14:6 All these other old testament sacrifices was exsamples of Christ. The way to heaven is not from the blood of bulls or goats but it is from the Blood of Christ the perfect offering. God died as man.

But just like we are we are so works orientated that we want to do something to get saved. We work so hard at it that we miss the joy of the Lord in our lives Because we strive to be good.

Lets look at Ephessians 2:8 "For by grace you are saved through faith not of works.

This is answer!! Grace GRace Grace sweet saving grace. Grace is favour from God that we do not deserve or earn. God already loves us and nothing we can do can make God loves us more. Al what we need to do is just to recieve this grace by saying Yes and amen

Say yes today

AJ

Faith, Hope & Love
Apr 28, 2004
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟5,345.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

Welcome to Christian Forums! I am really glad that you registered and hope that you will stick around for a while! :) As you have probably noticed the site is extremely large... It can be a bit overwhelming at first. Just take a deep breath and dive right in!
Here are a couple tips that you may find helpful: (Blue text are links you can click) If there is anything I can do to help you get started or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Again... [glow=green]Welcome! [/glow] I hope you enjoy your stay! God Bless!

Adam J.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
m73226.gif

Welcome to CF! I hope you have a wonderful time here. Please take some time to look around at the different forums and if you have any questions about posting at CF please feel free to send me a pm (you'll need to have 5 posts though in order to send pm's). You can also check out the "Questions about CF" forum and ask them there!

Take care and welcome once again. :D
~Tatiana
(Friendship Team Moderator)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.