Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Romans 9:6 - 8

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: This means every dendent of Isaac and Ishmael who live in Israel are not all part of the new Israel that will be when Christ returns.
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. This means Isaacs decendents will also be called to know Christ eventually
8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
This means the Israelis that rule Israel there today are Isaacs edcebdents but are not necessarily children of God and may not inherit the seperate promise of salvation ,they only are assured the land until Christ returns.

The false doctrine many of you have been taught makes you blind to fact the promise being spoken of in verse 8 is a different promise than the promise of the land of canaan.

False doctrines to sway people's opinion against Israel was prophecied did you know that??

In the last days, Jerusalem would be a burden to the entire world.
Zech 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about... And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces.
Turn on your TV and watch the news. What nation and what city would you most likely expect to see? Israel and Jerusalem! Today, Jerusalem is a burden that causes trembling for all the nations just as God foretold. What makes this prophecy even more remarkable is that when the prophet Zechariah spoke these words around 520BC, Jerusalem lay in ruins. But God said it would become the focus of the world's attention! Today, Israel has 0.01% of the worlds population, yet 33% of the United Nations resolutions have been passed concerning her!

7. In the end, all nations shall come against Israel.
Zech 14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.
Apart from the USA, Israel has few allies. In a recent conference on racism in South Africa, the Israeli and United States delegates were forced to walk out as the other participating nations vented their anger towards Israel and tried to declare it a racist state. One day, the Bible predicts, she will have no allies, and all nations shall be gathered against her. The TV news will show you that we are on the road towards that battle. But if the odds seem a little uneven, please read the next prophecy that the Bible predicts...

8. God Himself, Jesus Christ, will return and fight for Israel against the attacking nations.
Zech 14:3-4 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
You may have heard of this battle to come. It's called the battle of Armageddon because of the location where the nations assemble themselves before attacking. The book of Revelation puts it like this...
Rev 16:14-16 They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
Revelation also prophecies the return of Jesus Christ on this day saying...
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

9. The nation of Israel will finally recognize that Jesus was their Messiah, whom they crucified!
Zech 12:9-10 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem. And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
What a day that will be! Even though the Bible predicted that the Messiah would die, and have His feet and hands pierced, the nation of Israel has, for the last 2000 years, hardened their heart and not believed that Jesus was their Messiah. At the time of the end, they will again look to the one whom they pierced and oh how great the mourning and sadness will be on that day for what they did! Yet Jesus will pour out His grace upon Israel!

10. God will judge the nations depending upon their treatment of the Jewish people.
Joel 1:1-2 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
Today we live in an age where we hear all the time about a 'Middle-East peace process'. It essentially comes down to 'Israel give up more of your land and we won't send as many suicide bombers into your cities...' It seems everyone wants a slice of Jerusalem for themselves. For this, and the world's repeated and continual abysmal treatment of the Jewish people, the judgment of God will come.

These prophecies are not vague like Nostradamus or modern day 'so-called' psychics. They are detailed and specific in their application. Time and space does not permit us to go into the many other prophecies concerning the nation of Israel. Yet such things as a false peace, the rebuilding of the third Jewish temple, and a coming great persecution of the Jewish people under a world leader have all been prophesied. It will all take place because God has said it.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Romans 9:6 - 8

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: This means every dendent of Isaac and Ishmael who live in Israel are not all part of the new Israel that will be when Christ returns.
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. This means Isaacs decendents will also be called to know Christ eventually
8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
This means the Israelis that rule Israel there today are Isaacs edcebdents but are not necessarily children of God and may not inherit the seperate promise of salvation ,they only are assured the land until Christ returns.

The false doctrine many of you have been taught makes you blind to fact the promise being spoken of in verse 8 is a different promise than the promise of the land of canaan.

False doctrines to sway people's opinion against Israel was prophecied did you know that??

In the last days, Jerusalem would be a burden to the entire world.
Zech 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about... And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces.
Turn on your TV and watch the news. What nation and what city would you most likely expect to see? Israel and Jerusalem! Today, Jerusalem is a burden that causes trembling for all the nations just as God foretold. What makes this prophecy even more remarkable is that when the prophet Zechariah spoke these words around 520BC, Jerusalem lay in ruins. But God said it would become the focus of the world's attention! Today, Israel has 0.01% of the worlds population, yet 33% of the United Nations resolutions have been passed concerning her!
7. In the end, all nations shall come against Israel.
Zech 14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.
Apart from the USA, Israel has few allies. In a recent conference on racism in South Africa, the Israeli and United States delegates were forced to walk out as the other participating nations vented their anger towards Israel and tried to declare it a racist state. One day, the Bible predicts, she will have no allies, and all nations shall be gathered against her. The TV news will show you that we are on the road towards that battle. But if the odds seem a little uneven, please read the next prophecy that the Bible predicts...

8. God Himself, Jesus Christ, will return and fight for Israel against the attacking nations.
Zech 14:3-4 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
You may have heard of this battle to come. It's called the battle of Armageddon because of the location where the nations assemble themselves before attacking. The book of Revelation puts it like this...
Rev 16:14-16 They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
Revelation also prophecies the return of Jesus Christ on this day saying...
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

9. The nation of Israel will finally recognize that Jesus was their Messiah, whom they crucified!
Zech 12:9-10 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem. And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
What a day that will be! Even though the Bible predicted that the Messiah would die, and have His feet and hands pierced, the nation of Israel has, for the last 2000 years, hardened their heart and not believed that Jesus was their Messiah. At the time of the end, they will again look to the one whom they pierced and oh how great the mourning and sadness will be on that day for what they did! Yet Jesus will pour out His grace upon Israel!

10. God will judge the nations depending upon their treatment of the Jewish people.
Joel 1:1-2 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
Today we live in an age where we hear all the time about a 'Middle-East peace process'. It essentially comes down to 'Israel give up more of your land and we won't send as many suicide bombers into your cities...' It seems everyone wants a slice of Jerusalem for themselves. For this, and the world's repeated and continual abysmal treatment of the Jewish people, the judgment of God will come.

These prophecies are not vague like Nostradamus or modern day 'so-called' psychics. They are detailed and specific in their application. Time and space does not permit us to go into the many other prophecies concerning the nation of Israel. Yet such things as a false peace, the rebuilding of the third Jewish temple, and a coming great persecution of the Jewish people under a world leader have all been prophesied. It will all take place because God has said it.

Kinda hard to argue with these facts , huh? :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On​

Thread closed.

5. Op-Ed, blog, and Commentary pieces are NOT news or current events. NCE threads should not be opened with Op-Ed, blog, or Commentary pieces - but they can be used to supplement a given discussion.

6. Posts not related to news and current events will be deleted or moved to the appropriate forum at the discretion of the staff.

7. The OP of all threads should be based on a news or current event article and include a link to the article. The only exception to this guideline is for "breaking news". A promise of a link to the breaking news story should be given in the OP and added as soon as there is one.

8. Only use the title of the article for a thread title. If the article title is a rule violation of any CF rule, staff has the discretion to edit the thread title. Also note that if the article title is inflammatory or otherwise offensive, and the thread itself becomes rife with rules violations, those posts will be subject to staff action and the thread may be permanently closed.

Mod Hat Off​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.