Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The sons of Jacob is the symbol of the prodigal son who forfeited their inheritance and went to a far country away from the God of their fathers and have ended up playing with the swine of the world and to also feed from the swine, until they realize that they are totally bankrupt Then realizing that they are bankrupt, they will return to the Father as the 11th hour workmen.

We are awaiting this day after they realize that facts of their delusion. The emptiness grows within the heart of the Jew because deep down they have been imprinted the memory of the God of their fathers and soon they will look back and reflect and say to themselves, where we have gone wrong and how life would have been spiritually better if we stayed with the God of our fathers and now let us go back and tell him how sorry we really are and for him to accept us as servants rather than sons.

Their coming back to the God of their fathers through the only begotten Son Jesus Christ will signal the beginning to the end of the new covenant age and the long awaited brilliant coming of the Lord.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:disappointed: How dreadfully sad! I just wonder what their rationale is for doing this? Do they think it's for the good of society to make sure women aren't out of the workplace or something?
It's called "choice". You can google it.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
'Choice' doesn't explain why the government would fund it though? Government's not really in the business of giving us what we want, unless it suits their purposes.
What do you think government's purpose is, then?

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The scriptures very clearly teach that in the end times Judah would be in her land. As she was out of it for well over one and a half thousand years, Bible scholars have known for at least three centuries that she would return. (I have saved, right on the computer I am using, PDF copies of a book published in 1724 that clearly teaches this.)

But although the scriptures are very clear that she would be in her land at that time, they are just as clear that she would be there in rebellion and unbelief. So this should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with the prophetic scriptures.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The scriptures very clearly teach that in the end times Judah would be in her land. As she was out of it for well over one and a half thousand years, Bible scholars have known for at least three centuries that she would return. (I have saved, right on the computer I am using, PDF copies of a book published in 1724 that clearly teaches this.)

But although the scriptures are very clear that she would be in her land at that time, they are just as clear that she would be there in rebellion and unbelief. So this should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with the prophetic scriptures.

where in prophecy does it state god goes against his holy law and returns them in the land in a state of disbelief and rebellion????

just name one passage or better yet name them all if possible?

you are sorely mistaken and deceived!

*waits eagerly*

Last edited:
Reactions: Berean777
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
where in prophecy does it state god goes against his holy law and returns them in the land in a state of disbelief and rebellion????

just name one passage or better yet name them all if possible?

you are sorely mistaken and deceived!

*waits eagerly*

Nowhere does it say any such thing. Rather, it treats of them as in the land when everything starts. That is why students of prophecy have known for three hundred years that they would return.

We see this in such passages as:

“Therefore hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem, Because you have said, ‘We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves.’ Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:... ‘Your covenant with death will be annulled, And your agreement with Sheol will not stand; When the overflowing scourge passes through, Then you will be trampled down by it.’” (Isaiah 28:14-18)

Micah wrote of this time, “Do not trust in a friend; Do not put your confidence in a companion; Guard the doors of your mouth From her who lies in your bosom. For son dishonors father, Daughter rises against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man's enemies are the men of his own household.” (Micah 7:5-6)

This is treated at length in the first book of the Psalms, where we read:

“O LORD my God, in You I put my trust; Save me from all those who persecute me; And deliver me,” (Psalm 7:1) and “My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me.” (Psalm 31:15) We further read, “My enemies speak evil of me: ‘When will he die, and his name perish?’” (Psalm 41:5) But who are these enemies? The next verse shows us. “And if he comes to see me, he speaks lies; His heart gathers iniquity to itself; When he goes out, he tells it.” (Psalm 41:6) In another of these Psalms we read, “I am a reproach among all my enemies, But especially among my neighbors, And am repulsive to my acquaintances; Those who see me outside flee from me.” (Psalm 31:11) Their enemies are their neighbors, those who come to visit them.

It seems that all have fallen away, so they cry, “Help, LORD, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men.” (Psalm 12:1)

We see this again in the last chapter of Isaiah. “Just as they have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their abominations, So will I choose their delusions, And bring their fears on them; Because, when I called, no one answered, When I spoke they did not hear; But they did evil before My eyes, And chose that in which I do not delight.” (Isaiah 66:3-4)

Their main leader is particularly noticed in this regard:

“Then the ·king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain. At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships.” (Daniel 11:36-40)

And:

“in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes. His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; He shall destroy fearfully, And shall prosper and thrive; He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.” (Daniel 8:23-24) Verse 17 of this chapter expressly states “that the vision refers to the time of the end.”

This rebellion will be severely punished, for we read that:

" Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.” (Daniel 8:12)

And:

"And it shall come to pass in all the land," Says the LORD, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it:" (Zechariah 13:8)

This is why our Lord warned them:

“When you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.” (Matthew 24:15-18)

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Nowhere does it say any such thing. Rather, it treats of them as in the land when everything starts. That is why students of prophecy have known for three hundred years that they would return.

We see this in such passages as:

“Therefore hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem, Because you have said, ‘We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves.’ Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:... ‘Your covenant with death will be annulled, And your agreement with Sheol will not stand; When the overflowing scourge passes through, Then you will be trampled down by it.’” (Isaiah 28:14-18)

Micah wrote of this time, “Do not trust in a friend; Do not put your confidence in a companion; Guard the doors of your mouth From her who lies in your bosom. For son dishonors father, Daughter rises against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man's enemies are the men of his own household.” (Micah 7:5-6)

This is treated at length in the first book of the Psalms, where we read:

“O LORD my God, in You I put my trust; Save me from all those who persecute me; And deliver me,” (Psalm 7:1) and “My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me.” (Psalm 31:15) We further read, “My enemies speak evil of me: ‘When will he die, and his name perish?’” (Psalm 41:5) But who are these enemies? The next verse shows us. “And if he comes to see me, he speaks lies; His heart gathers iniquity to itself; When he goes out, he tells it.” (Psalm 41:6) In another of these Psalms we read, “I am a reproach among all my enemies, But especially among my neighbors, And am repulsive to my acquaintances; Those who see me outside flee from me.” (Psalm 31:11) Their enemies are their neighbors, those who come to visit them.

It seems that all have fallen away, so they cry, “Help, LORD, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men.” (Psalm 12:1)

We see this again in the last chapter of Isaiah. “Just as they have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their abominations, So will I choose their delusions, And bring their fears on them; Because, when I called, no one answered, When I spoke they did not hear; But they did evil before My eyes, And chose that in which I do not delight.” (Isaiah 66:3-4)

Their main leader is particularly noticed in this regard:

“Then the ·king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain. At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships.” (Daniel 11:36-40)

And:

“in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes. His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; He shall destroy fearfully, And shall prosper and thrive; He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.” (Daniel 8:23-24) Verse 17 of this chapter expressly states “that the vision refers to the time of the end.”

This rebellion will be severely punished, for we read that:

" Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.” (Daniel 8:12)

And:

"And it shall come to pass in all the land," Says the LORD, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it:" (Zechariah 13:8)

This is why our Lord warned them:

“When you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.” (Matthew 24:15-18)

biblewriter you disappoint me none of your examples are dealing with any regathering while in disbelief and rebellion whatsoever THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE LAND.

try better because none of these verses discuss a regathering but the sins and apostacy that will bring judgment and the scattering of israel.

more? prove to us you dispensationalists arent teaching falsehood by playing loose and careless with the scripture by adding ideas and words that arent even there.

Upvote 0

Jack Terrence

Fighting the good fight
Feb 15, 2013
✟27,525.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The scriptures very clearly teach that in the end times Judah would be in her land.
The scriptures very clearly teach that this was a CONDITIONAL promise and not a sure word of prophecy. The time frame for them to "get with the program" has long since past. Also, the tribe of Judah is now extinct.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The scriptures very clearly teach that this was a CONDITIONAL promise and not a sure word of prophecy. The time frame for them to "get with the program" has long since past. Also, the tribe of Judah is now extinct.
No sir! God is not finished with His Chosen People, Israel. He will gather all of them together one more time, give them the Covenant of Jer 31, rule over them with a rod of iron for a thousand years, and sic Satan on them one more time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jack Terrence

Fighting the good fight
Feb 15, 2013
✟27,525.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No sir! God is not finished with His Chosen People, Israel. He will gather all of them together one more time, give them the Covenant of Jer 31, rule over them with a rod of iron for a thousand years, and sic Satan on them one more time.
The scriptures teach no such thing. Your view was rightly CONDEMNED as a "superstitious aberration" by the Council of Ephesus in AD431.

1. Jesus said that the kingdom would be TAKEN AWAY from them and GIVEN TO a nation bearing the fruits thereof (Matthew 21:13). Note that Jesus did NOT say that the kingdom would be taken away and then given back at a later time. He CLEARLY said that it would be taken away from them and GIVEN TO another nation. This means that Jesus did not share your interpretation of the old testament.

2. Jesus said that their house (family) would be left unto them DESOLATE. He said that they would be scattered among all nations. In AD70 when the Romans invaded Jerusalem the Jews were scattered among all nations. They intermarried with the Gentiles and over the course of time they lost their racial distinctiveness. Their family became desolate.

3. Biblical law required that a Jew provide his genealogical documentation that he was a descendant of one of the twelve tribes. No documentation meant no promises or blessings. Seeing that the Romans burned ALL their archives, then no one who calls himself a "Jew" today is able to prove his descent and therefore CANNOT receive promises based on blood descent. But all who believe in Jesus receives them.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The scriptures teach no such thing. Your view was rightly CONDEMNED as a "superstitious aberration" by the Council of Ephesus in AD431.

1. Jesus said that the kingdom would be TAKEN AWAY from them and GIVEN TO a nation bearing the fruits thereof (Matthew 21:13). Note that Jesus did NOT say that the kingdom would be taken away and then given back at a later time. He CLEARLY said that it would be taken away from them and GIVEN TO another nation. This means that Jesus did not share your interpretation of the old testament.

2. Jesus said that their house (family) would be left unto them DESOLATE. He said that they would be scattered among all nations. In AD70 when the Romans invaded Jerusalem the Jews were scattered among all nations. They intermarried with the Gentiles and over the course of time they lost their racial distinctiveness. Their family became desolate.

3. Biblical law required that a Jew provide his genealogical documentation that he was a descendant of one of the twelve tribes. No documentation meant no promises or blessings. Seeing that the Romans burned ALL their archives, then no one who calls himself a "Jew" today is able to prove his descent and therefore CANNOT receive promises based on blood descent. But all who believe in Jesus receives them.
OK! You are wrong, but OK!

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The conditional promise was tied to the time ultimatum the Lord had given national Israel.

These are the Lord's words.....

36But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

The Sign of Jonah

38Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”

39He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here. (Matthew 12:36-41)

Again the Lord said concerning the disbelief of the nation that was regathered in troublesome times as prophesied by Daniel 9:25, that....

“A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

The nation of Israel was given an ultimatum that was conditionally based on the crucifix event and the time of their generation. So I would agree with Random Person as well by referring to his statement below.....

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

That is correct and the old testament scripture supports the claim that Jesus made, as it was conditionally tied to event and time of his crucifixion. In essence the nation had the sign of Jonah to turn back from disbelief, in order to be restored to God and his Christ, their refusal placed them outside of the covenant of promise that is tied to the SEED of promise Christ Jesus.

The old testament scriptures highlights Christ's sacrifice on the cross at Calvary, was the determination that was poured upon the DESOLATE.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Daniel 9:27)

Christ confirms the Father's covenant in one week (70th week) and in the middle of that week, he is cut-off (crucified), for the sins of many and this results in the old covenant Jewish sacrificial and oblation system to be of no avail as far as God is concerned, for the obvious reason that his only begotten Son became the one sacrifice, once and for all, to end all sacrifices.

So the sign of Jonah (crucifixion), ended the customary old covenant Jewish overspreading of abominations sacrificial system. The old covenant sacrificial system became an abomination in the sight of God, especially after his only begotten Son was the sacrifice to end all sacrifices. Even though the damnable old covenant Jewish sacrifices continued, they would finally END (consummated) and the result of this continued disbelief, in opposition to God's one and only blood covenant, would result in a judgment being poured upon those who were made desolate, by virtue that they didn't comply with the ultimatum tied to the sign of Jonah.

Upvote 0