Senator Cheese

Master of Cheese
Feb 4, 2014
✟16,414.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It will be very difficult for you to get a view that is not tainted by those who support one side or another. I myself find that Israel has a right to defend itself, while others will claim that this is one-sided aggression.

Here are some threads that were started on the issue:
http://www.christianforums.com/t7833992/#post66047033 (Some facts on Gaza-Israel)
http://www.christianforums.com/t7837216/ (LBAM - The most moral army in the world?)

Most importantly, I think it's important to read up on the history of the State of Israel, as well as some of the contemporary problems in the area, including suicide bombings and rocket attacks.

For news, I recommend the Chinese or other third-party news outlets, seeing as how they tend to favor neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians. Alternatively, you could go straight to the source and look at what the Israel Defence Forces are saying and at what Hamas (Qassam brigades) are saying:
http://www.idfblog.com/
https://twitter.com/Qassam_English

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It's also not as simple as that because plenty of palestinians want to live in peace with israel, and vice versa. But the group of hamas, and the current israeli government don't want that, and by perpetuating the conflict, they secure their own base of power.

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Briefly, what is going on in the Middle East concerning Israel and Palestine? Could someone please give me a rundown on the history, using reputable sources? Also, what is Palestine and what did it used to be? Preferably I'd like the answer to be unbiased.

I'm more after the bigger picture of he conflict which I can't quite grasp.

This is a short animation by Jewish Voice for Peace:

[youtube]Y58njT2oXfE[/youtube]

Here are a few links that are filled with facts. They might not qualify as being neutral, but I don't think one can be neutral if one knows the facts about Palestine-Israel. The articles I've read on these sites are filled with evidence:

If Americans Knew - What every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine
Mondoweiss | The War of Ideas in the Middle East
The Electronic Intifada

^I think the founders of those sites are all of different religious backgrounds (first might be Christian (?), second is Jewish, third is Muslim) in case that makes a difference to you.

Upvote 0

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's also not as simple as that because plenty of palestinians want to live in peace with israel, and vice versa. But the group of hamas, and the current israeli government don't want that, and by perpetuating the conflict, they secure their own base of power.

Can you give me some better details of the Palestinian Arabs that really want to live in peace with Israel and under what circumstances or conditions because I have not met very many?

Upvote 0

Zeek

Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jews have had a continuous presence in the land of Israel for over 3,500 years...it was given to Abraham and his off-spring the Jewish people...forever.

The Palestinian Arabs have a country...it could have been called Palestine but it is called Jordan, it comprises of about 75% of land that was designated to be part of the modern Jewish homeland. Other Arabs that also call themselves Palestinians want more land to make another Arab State...they want some more of the Jews land and they want Jerusalem as their capital...they also have other demands including the return of 5.5 million refugees that would change the demography.

Some say all these demands are merely a stepping stone to turning the whole of Israel into another Arab State...hard to believe, but there you go.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Can you give me some better details of the Palestinian Arabs that really want to live in peace with Israel and under what circumstances or conditions because I have not met very many?

I bet, as you live in the UK.

But no, of course. They are all jew hating muslims that sharpen their knifes at night. There is not a single palestinian who just wants to live his life in peace and care for his family and buisness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zeek

Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks guys, and thanks for the sources!

I understand Palestine is a state, and Gaza a territory of Palestine (along with West Bank) yes?

There is no State called Palestine...I know many people talk about it as if it is a legitimate fully fledged State but it has not achieved Statehood...not even through the backdoor of the UN which has given it 'non-member state observer status'. Also even if legal bodies affirm the right of the Palestinian Arabs to self-determination, that is not the same as actually having a State.

Political Geography - Sovereignty of Palestine

Many people, myself included do not subscribe to the right of the Arabs in Judea and Samaria to have a State because of several reasons...but predominantly because Jordan is theirs in so many words, and because this whole idea that they need a State carved out of Jewish soil is a smokescreen to trying to grab the whole of Israel....Arafat called it the 'Phased Plan', believing they could not defeat Israel in a direct war, but could beat them in the media and gradually implement their intentions to liberate all Palestinian soil...eg eradicate Israel.

The PLO's Phased Plan

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,361.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Briefly, what is going on in the Middle East concerning Israel and Palestine? Could someone please give me a rundown on the history, using reputable sources? Also, what is Palestine and what did it used to be? Preferably I'd like the answer to be unbiased.

I'm more after the bigger picture of he conflict which I can't quite grasp.

3 positions on this:

1) GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE JEWS FOREVER

“The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”~ Genesis 17:8

A promise that can be claimed by a Messianic Jew in the Messiahs name and with his authority.

A view that is interestingly echoed in the Koran

And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.

versus

2) THIS IS FIRST AND FOREMOST A MUSLIM HOLY PLACE

The Muslim view that Jerusalem is the third most holy place in Islam and the place from where Mohammed journeyed to heaven.

Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

—Quran, Chapter 17 (Al-Isra) verse 1

versus

3) THE JEWS HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY CHURCH OR BY UMMAH BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE COVENANT.

Replacement theology views of various Christians based on the idea that all Christians are all now children of Abraham because of Christ and that the church has replaced the physical people of the Jews and has inherited their promises.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 2 v 28

Muslims also will argue that Jewish unfaithfulness means that Gods original covenant with them no longer applies and that the Ummah has now replaced the Jewish people.

All the politics and history are basically an outworking of these 3 positions.

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”~ Genesis 17:8

Please notice the phrase “I will” which is a future tense term. The Lord set conditions in order for this to happen.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Ezek 14:7 KJV) For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
But what God asked them to do they did not and instead we find this -----​

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Mat 25:38 KJV) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

(Mat 25:43 KJV) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

(Ezek 22:29 KJV) The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

where you are now an alien
(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 20:33-44 The Lord will restore Israel
33 “As I live, declares the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with wrath poured out I will be king over you. 34 I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and there I will enter into judgment with you face to face. 36 As I entered into judgment with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will enter into judgment with you, declares the Lord GOD. 37 I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. 38 I will purge out the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against me. I will bring them out of the land where they sojourn, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD.

39 “As for you, O house of Israel, thus says the Lord GOD: Go serve every one of you his idols, now and hereafter, if you will not listen to me; but my holy name you shall no more profane with your gifts and your idols. 40 “For on my holy mountain, the mountain height of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, there all the house of Israel, all of them, shall serve me in the land. There I will accept them, and there I will require your contributions and the choicest of your gifts, with all your sacred offerings. 41 As a pleasing aroma I will accept you, when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered. And I will manifest my holiness among you in the sight of the nations. 42 And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the country that I swore to give to your fathers. 43 And there you shall remember your ways and all your deeds with which you have defiled yourselves, and you shall loathe yourselves for all the evils that you have committed. 44 And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I deal with you for my name’s sake, not according to your evil ways, nor according to your corrupt deeds, O house of Israel, declares the Lord GOD.”

Ezekiel 36
I Will Put My Spirit Within You
22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came. 23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. 28 You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 And I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. And I will summon the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine upon you. 30 I will make the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field abundant, that you may never again suffer the disgrace of famine among the nations. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways, and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves for your iniquities and your abominations. 32 It is not for your sake that I will act, declares the Lord GOD; let that be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel. 33 “Thus says the Lord GOD: On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be rebuilt. 34 And the land that was desolate shall be tilled, instead of being the desolation that it was in the sight of all who passed by. 35 And they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden, and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations that are left all around you shall know that I am the LORD; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it.

37 “Thus says the Lord GOD: This also I will let the house of Israel ask me to do for them: to increase their people like a flock. 38 Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

Ezekiel 37: 21- 28
21 then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land.

22 And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. But I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 24 “My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes. 25 They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will set them in their land and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My dwelling place shall be with them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”

isn't context beautiful?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Micah 4:1-7
The Mountain of the Lord
1 It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and it shall be lifted up above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it, 2 and many nations shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations far away; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore; 4 but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid, for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken. 5 For all the peoples walk each in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the LORD our God forever and ever.

The Lord Shall Rescue Zion
6 In that day, declares the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away and those whom I have afflicted; 7 and the lame I will make the remnant, and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and forevermore.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
,.,.,.,.A timeline with explanation from around 1944 > would be ideal

Google Irgun, Haganah and Stern gangs and you will get 144,000 hits

Zionists threw bombs into buses and cafes and sent bombs to British officials

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbor, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. This was done by Zionists who wanted to keep the ship in port but used to much explosives and killed their own by mistake. Note: The Zionists who blew up the ship then blamed a local village for the act and based on this false claim they murdered everyone in that village and then leveled it with bulldozers.

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Officeexploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab café; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad,blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniformspenetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

January 1, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniformspenetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including themurder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children.

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

1947 -- 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

BTW: The Haganah gang later became the Israeli Defense Force (IDF)

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 12
1Now the LORD said to Abram,
“Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;

2And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Jews of Israel leave their mark in the Holy Lands. If they came to show us the way to God then Satin must have gotten in the way.

The Real News Americans are not allowed to read

*Our handlers saying it’s to protect our gentile ears

Americans who hide the truth from their gentile piers as if God gave them this right.

“Bethlehem to be encircled in steel as 'security fence' snakes its way around Holy City “
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=474863

"We look like monsters in the eyes of the world," he added. "This makes me sick."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49787-2004May23.html

The two children were killed by a single bullet in the head, Asma while taking clothes off the drying line and her brother Ahmad while feeding the pigeons.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2754.shtml

“I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this”.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html

`I gave birth, I gave birth,' she screamed . I said to her: `Now they'll shoot me.' She stopped screaming.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/cur_sit/checkpoint.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.ariga.com/5763/2003-01-19-windowsnewsletter.shtml

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by snipers.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,7127339%255E1702,00.html

Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1112055,00.html

"See his blood? See my son's blood?" said the father, pointing at the wall. "He was 13 years old!"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52966-2004May24.html

“After dark, the tanks come beyond the perimeter and scan the orchards with their nightscopes”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/08/30/wmid30.xml

Yesterday, June 8, 2016 The Israeli’s sent two battalions into the west Bank to get revenge for a few Israeli’s shot at a shopping mall. They will murder dozens and destroy more property and they will do it with a smile

THIS IS NOT GOD’S WAY!!!!

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.

That "I will" is never going to happen until they change their ways
If not they will be forgotten
and no more remembered
:)-

Upvote 0