✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478245,00.html

See how much authority a UN sponsored peace treaty has.

I am not on the band wagon jumping on Israel, but these pictures show
mass casualty weapons being used in town.
If one is trying not to hurt civilians, these are not the weapons to be using. These cause wide area injury and destruction. These are perfect for military bases, killing/injuring lots of troops and leaving alot of damage.
But this isn't good for civilian areas.

a mortar, rocket, or missle that hits a building is either a missed target or a intentional hit, these are area of effect munitions.

N

Nathan45

The problem is hamas keeps their military bases and resources in the middle of town, which is against international law. ( Not that they'd last half a second if they put it out in the open. )

Hamas fires rockets from civilian areas, if Israel wants the rockets to stop i'm not sure what else they're supposed to do besides bomb the hamas in those civilian areas... If anyone has any better suggestions besides "just let them shoot rockets" ...

there's only 700 palestinian's killed in this war and that includes terrorists so it's not like the israelis are carpet bombing the place.

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
hamas-mortar-youths.jpg

Says it all.

Upvote 0

humblemuslim

I am busy currently. Will be less active soon.
Mar 25, 2005
USA
✟12,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The problem is hamas keeps their military bases and resources in the middle of town, which is against international law. ( Not that they'd last half a second if they put it out in the open. )

Hamas fires rockets from civilian areas, if Israel wants the rockets to stop i'm not sure what else they're supposed to do besides bomb the hamas in those civilian areas... If anyone has any better suggestions besides "just let them shoot rockets" ...

there's only 700 palestinian's killed in this war and that includes terrorists so it's not like the israelis are carpet bombing the place.

Well, allowing hamas to continue firing rockets is unacceptable. Because their rockets are hitting civilian targets as well (More or less hitting anything. Aiming in a general direction and hoping for the best is hardly aiming at all).

Did Israel at least give due warning to the civilian population to evacuate the area before they started?

Really the entire situation is messed up. You got a bunch of fanatic cowards using civilians as meat-shields. figuratively. And then you have a government that is fed up with allowing these cowards from launching randomly fired missiles at their civilians. So in their frustration they disregard the well being of the innocent.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If this continues for lets say another 100 years I think we should sit them down and ask them what they have accomplished after all this bloodshed.
We could do that now. The bloodshed since Gaza came into existance,
is high, and an incredible waste. Neither side can back down.

Israel needs to improve relations in Gaza and its neighbors, and Hamas need to stop sending missles into Israel. If the missles aren't raining down, maybe Gaza wouldn't be treated so harshly.
A circle of violence that niether side can end by itself.

Upvote 0

Blackness

OH WOW
Nov 21, 2006
✟12,583.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
We could do that now. The bloodshed since Gaza came into existance,
is high, and an incredible waste. Neither side can back down.

Israel needs to improve relations in Gaza and its neighbors, and Hamas need to stop sending missles into Israel. If the missles aren't raining down, maybe Gaza wouldn't be treated so harshly.
A circle of violence that niether side can end by itself.

I think everyone should just stay out of their business, if they want to fight why should it be any other nation's problem?

Upvote 0