Islamic State militant executed his mother

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
An Islamic State militant executed his mother in public in the Syrian city of Raqqa because she had encouraged him to leave the group, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Friday.

The woman in her 40s had warned her son that a U.S.-backed alliance would wipe out Islamic State and had encouraged him to leave the city with her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...s-own-mother_568f9154e4b0c8beacf691cf?ref=yfp.

ISIS is the evilest head of Satan yet. I think Trump and the woman is right, that a US-led alliance should just level Raqqa, killing every last man, woman and child. And we wouldn't be killing any "innocents" because they have also radicalized their women and children and those who don't like ISIS have either fled already or have been killed.

In my "2016 in Bible Prophecy" posted on the7lastplagues.com) I'm predicting that a 24th Christian nation (the Serbian nation of Montenegro) will be added to the alliance called NATO.
That completes the picture of the 24 thrones who will so thoroughly defeat the latest face of the 7th head of Satan (by dropping exceedingly great hail) that He won't be heard from again for a millennial, and they will rule with (and/or for) Jesus for a thousand years.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Could the choice between good and evil be more clear?

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

On one hand life ... on the other death.

bf01a5dbad536f5fd4a1131cc5a8d6e5.jpg

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
An Islamic State militant executed his mother in public in the Syrian city of Raqqa because she had encouraged him to leave the group, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Friday.

The woman in her 40s had warned her son that a U.S.-backed alliance would wipe out Islamic State and had encouraged him to leave the city with her.

ISIS is the evilest head of Satan yet. I think Trump and the woman is right, that a US-led alliance should just level Raqqa, killing every last man, woman and child. And we wouldn't be killing any "innocents" because they have also radicalized their women and children and those who don't like ISIS have either fled already or have been killed.
How can you say there are no innocents when you literally just mentioned a woman in Raqqa who urged her son to consider leaving IS?

Reactions: Archaeopteryx
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
She is now gone like all the rest.
But that means there are people there who do not sympathize with IS. They are innocent. If we killed them, we would be the terrorists and have no moral ground to stand on.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think Trump and the woman is right, that a US-led alliance should just level Raqqa, killing every last man, woman and child. And we wouldn't be killing any "innocents"
...So, just out of curiosity, you know for a fact that there is not a single newborn in Raqqa?

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
...So, just out of curiosity, you know for a fact that there is not a single newborn in Raqqa?
Haven't you heard
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius (Kill them all. For the Lord knoweth them that are His)." Arnaud_Amalric
:doh:
A piece of advice from the cleric and leader of a crusader army during the Albigensian Crusade on how to tell catholics from non Catholics.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Amalric

It seems to be the new motto of Trump military policy.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Haven't you heard
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius (Kill them all. For the Lord knoweth them that are His)." Arnaud_Amalric
:doh:
A piece of advice from the cleric and leader of a crusader army during the Albigensian Crusade on how to tell catholics from non Catholics.
Would you like to also bring up what Stalin did in the name of Atheism?

Did you know that the Albigensians were a suicidal death cult?

Although the Albigensian movement arose in southern France in the thirteenth century, its teachings stretch back to the time of ancient Greece. The Albigensians were essentially Gnostics, an ancient heresy that held a dualist worldview. They believed there were a god of light and a god of darkness who were continually at war with one another. The god of light created all good things, which are spiritual. The god of darkness created all evil things, which are material. Therefore, a person’s soul is good but a person’s body is evil. This fundamental belief leads to the rejection of, among other things, the Incarnation, the Eucharist, and marriage. The Albigensians established a counter-Church, complete with a hierarchy and ritual worship. The leaders of the movement, known as the “perfect,” took part in a ritual known as the consolamentum, which they also administered. A “perfect” was required to undergo rigorous fasting, abstain from sexual intercourse, and refrain from eating meat and eggs. The highest form of worship was suicide, the releasing of the “good” spirit from the “evil” body.

Although a crusade was called against them, the Albigensians were not eradicated as a result of armed conflict. Rather, the heresy died out by the establishment of the Inquisition. Over a period of time, the Inquisition helped restore peace by helping the heretics return to the Faith through confession and penance.

— Steve Weidenkopf & Dr. Alan Schreck, Epic: A Journey Through Church History, pp. 153-154​
It seems to be the new motto of Trump military policy.
Donald Trump is a Presbyterian.

Last edited:
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If this were common in Islam, I'm sure we'd never hear about it. That fact that it's been reported on suggests matricide is not all that common, even for the animals in IS.
It should not be surprising that ISIS would do something like this. ISIS has proven that there is no limit to their inhuman barbarism and cruelty. For example: ISIS beheads 150 females, including pregnant women, for refusing to marry terrorists
And there are many other Sunni Islamic terror organizations which are just as ruthless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...s-own-mother_568f9154e4b0c8beacf691cf?ref=yfp.

Obviously they hadn't or this son wouldn't have been able to execute her. But interesting that your response to this atrocity is genocide.

And you're better than these people, how?

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
It should not be surprising that ISIS would do something like this. ISIS has proven that there is no limit to their inhuman barbarism and cruelty. For example: ISIS beheads 150 females, including pregnant women, for refusing to marry terrorists

This account contradicts the accounts of those women who were captured by ISIS and later escaped. These victims described how the women were carefully sorted out to exclude those who had not had a period recently. These women were not made to have sex with the jihadists.

Upvote 0