✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not "ISIS" in Arabic.
yes i said .. "in English " loosely noting the irony *sort of) but i was not trying to establish anypoint other then.
these demonic principalities desire to be worshiped and though they are established and removed in relation to the hearts of people in respect to their openness to the one true living God or rebellion against him.. they are not yet altogether cast out and are ever seeking to reestablish their authority and regain peoples worship .

just take a quick glance at the music industry to see the resurgence of the manifestation of that one false goddess .the manifestation of that demonic principality is rampant ..its image is being flashed acrso tc and internet gloabally every day .

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes i said .. "in English " loosely noting the irony *sort of) but i was not trying to establish anypoint other then.
these demonic principalities desire to be worshiped and though they are established and removed in relation to the hearts of people in respect to their openness to the one true living God or rebellion against him.. they are not yet altogether cast out and are ever seeking to reestablish their authority and regain peoples worship .

just take a quick glance at the music industry to see the resurgence of the manifestation of that one false goddess .the manifestation of that demonic principality is rampant ..its image is being flashed acrso tc and internet gloabally every day .

The tactics and strategies of Satan (and by "Satan" I mean Satan and the demons subordinate to him, not simply Satan alone) are myriad. However, I'm not sure any particular idol does or ever represented any specific demon. Nor do I think, for that matter, that demons are specific to any particular kind vice or malady. I don't think there is a specific demon for adultery, for instance. I think demons are rather more versatile than that.

Nor do I think the primary goal of demons is for us to worship them, per se, but rather harks all the way back to the first temptation in the Garden of Eden.

The temptation there was that man worship himself as a god, not worship Satan, and Paul tells us that idolatry is, actually, the worship of one's own flesh. That is because the selection of an idol is by one's own flesh, that which pleases one's own flesh.

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. -- Colossians 3:5

Don't you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living. --- Romans 6

Satan's direction is always, "Be your own god, obey yourself." That is idolatry.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the Book of Daniel 7:23 - Islam is the 4th and final beast - the Bible states - This fourth animal is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be more brutal than any of the others. it will devour the whole world destroying everything before it. - They are becoming more worldwide every day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the Book of Daniel 8:23 - Islam is the 4th and final beast - the Bible states - This fourth animal is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be more brutal than any of the others. it will devour the whole world destroying everything before it. - They are becoming more worldwide every day.
interesting ..share more ..

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
interesting ..share more ..
Keep an eye on Israel and the Pope. Israel is the key and the time clock. The Pope is going to try to pressure the split along with the UN and now the US - Israel will have to do something because they will be boycotted - but they will not budge on Jerusalem. The Bible states the measurements of the Temple, but it says do not measure the outer court because that belongs to the Gentiles. Israel will build the Temple north of the Dome. Lots will be happening very quickly. The muslims will not like this and the battles will begin.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep an eye on Israel and the Pope. Israel is the key and the time clock. The Pope is going to try to pressure the split along with the UN and now the US - Israel will have to do something because they will be boycotted - but they will not budge on Jerusalem. The Bible states the measurements of the Temple, but it says do not measure the outer court because that belongs to the Gentiles. Israel will build the Temple north of the Dome. Lots will be happening very quickly. The muslims will not like this and the battles will begin.
interesting outlook (not disagreeing ) thanks for that :)

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The spirit lust for the flesh and the flesh lust for the spirit.
These principalities you speak of are very real and they do manifest in evil forces against good.
We have territorial spirits also that don't give a hoot if you pray for the USA or the world, but just try and pray for the area that they control. They go berserk and come against you not to pray for anything they control.

Last, but not least remember who the Big Daddy of all principalities is ... He is our Lord Jesus Christ who has been given all authority and power in heaven and in earth.

Notice in these verses that God controls the enemies Israel by getting Gog to attack Israel and then defeats Gog for doing what he led them to do in order to bring glory to His name.

Ezekiel 38:14–23 (NCV)

14 “So prophesy, human, and say to Gog, ‘This is what the Lord God says: Now that my people Israel are living in safety, you will know about it. 15 You will come with many people from your place in the far north. You will have a large group with you, a mighty army, all riding on horses. 16 You will attack my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. This will happen in the days to come when I bring you against my land. Gog, then the nations will know me when they see me prove how holy I am in what I do through you.

17 “ ‘This is what the Lord God says: You are the one about whom I spoke in past days. I spoke through my servants, the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for many years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen: On the day Gog attacks the land of Israel, I will become very angry, says the Lord God. 19 With jealousy and great anger I tell you that at that time there will surely be a great earthquake in Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the wild animals, everything that crawls on the ground, and all the people on the earth will shake with fear before me. Also the mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will fall, and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 Then I will call for a war against Gog on all my mountains, says the Lord God. Everyone’s sword will attack the soldier next to him. 22 I will punish Gog with disease and death. I will send a heavy rain with hailstones and burning sulfur on Gog, his army, and the many nations with him. 23 Then I will show how great I am. I will show my holiness, and I will make myself known to the many nations that watch. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Upvote 0