✟8,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
shernren said:
Mmm. AiG's response is a classic "screw the enemy of my enemy" response, essentially saying that what William Dembski got right AiG already knew long before him and what he gets wrong makes him useless in the fight against evolutionism. Such camaraderie.
In this debate, there's never an abundance of camaraderie.
(Is Scriptura sub scientia really something people have said before or is it a made-up phrase by them to add Latin credibility to their statements?)
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

*Taken from Roedy Green's How To Write Unmaintainable Code.

Upvote 0

Remus

Feb 22, 2004
Austin, TX
✟8,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
disciple777 said:
If a Christian believes the entire Bible, there is no way he/ she can believe in Evolution. Otherwise, to them, Bible is not the word of God. For those who claim to be christians but believe in Evolution, they either do not believe Bible as the Word of God or they believe everything except Genesis.
Many people have found ways to hold their theology together and make them fit into their other beliefs. I agree that it does create many issues and can only go so far, but if they can hold it together and remain a follower of Christ, then we are we to say otherwise? I think it would help if we followed Dembski’s example and avoided dogmatism.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.