Is there a difference between Homosexual Identity and sexual acts?

SymphonicaX

Nov 8, 2003
San Diego, CA
Visit site
✟25,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I could be wrong, but the message I get from the bible overall about men and women is that man is meant for woman, vice versa. I've never seen any passage that has any homosexual man or woman that is involved in any situation other than sin, but that's mainly the acts of homosexual sex, not the identity.

Adam was made, and then Eve was made to support Adam. The thing I see here is that man and woman relationships are what God intended it to be. This is my interpretation. I just don't see how it is for man and man or woman and woman to be what God intended.

Now this doesn't mean that I am pointing the finger at you that believe otherwise about homosexual identity. I'm accepting. I'm of the kind that believes "hate the sin, but love the sinner," and we are all sinners anyway.

Now what bugs me the most in this thread is why some of you don't believe in the passages in Romans of how homosexual acts are condemned. I just don't see how anyone can ignore the passage or interpret it differently.

How else is Romans 1:26-27 interpreted?

Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bless you!

That was a beautiful post, and I truly am very glad Jesus has been able to help you deal with the events of the past 3 years.

I truly do hope God reveals to me even more about himself, and as I Christian I hope my relationship with God continues to go from strength to strength. I truly do.

I have very much enjoyed speaking to you.

A lot of people here could learn from your truly Christ like example of dicussing things. Thank you :)
Nice...shows there still is hope out there and Christianity can get their name back again and clean it up from those that stole it. This post, while both may not have the same agreement, is what christianity is about. Nice to see it!!! Gives us all hope!

Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Nice...shows there still is hope out there and Christianity can get their name back again and clean it up from those that stole it. This post, while both may not have the same agreement, is what christianity is about. Nice to see it!!! Gives us all hope!
Actually for Christianity to get back it's name we would have to follow Christ with his infalliable word. That isn't going to happen any time soon when so many here claim the scriptures are wrong.

Upvote 0