Is There A Catholic Equivalent To This??

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Wasn't sure where to put this, so if it needs to be moved, please do.

http://www.padfield.com/downloads/amplified.html

Back before I returned to the Catholic Church in June, I was doing the lessons on the above site. I really liked them and felt as though I was really studying the Bible because of the questions to answer.

I was wondering if there is a Catholic equivalent that I could start doing our can i continue to just use the above site?

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Wasn't sure where to put this, so if it needs to be moved, please do.

http://www.padfield.com/downloads/amplified.html

Back before I returned to the Catholic Church in June, I was doing the lessons on the above site. I really liked them and felt as though I was really studying the Bible because of the questions to answer.

I was wondering if there is a Catholic equivalent that I could start doing our can i continue to just use the above site?

how about your local Catholic Parish? do they have weekday mass? the homilies there would be about as close to free as you could get.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
how about your local Catholic Parish? do they have weekday mass? the homilies there would be about as close to free as you could get.

Yes, they do, but I am in work at that time. Besides, homilies aren't a Bible study like the link I provided. I truly rather have something to read and then have questions to answer.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, they do, but I am in work at that time. Besides, homilies aren't a Bible study like the link I provided. I truly rather have something to read and then have questions to answer.
you might try checking out your local library to see if they have any
bible commentaries. or else look online for the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums