lincolngreen50

A follower of Christ
Oct 1, 2007
✟25,529.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any type of sex can result in an infection...
That is true,I am not disputing that ,but what I am saying is that additional infections can result from Annal sex that could be avoidable if couples refrained from that practice.

Upvote 0

2theBone

Dec 20, 2007
coherent
✟1,604.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
If people just stayed with the Missionary Position for sex we wouldn't be having this conversation. Even the most sinful among you should be able to imagine what the great Apostle Paul would have said had he heard that a woman wanted to be on top.

He would say such a perverted idea would symbolize mankind being above God--the woman must be beneath the man just as man is beneath God.

Why do you think it's called the Missionary Position? Because the Heathen masses had to be taught that the Church Fathers only authorized ONE position for sex, thus eliminating the possibility of any sinful or perverse variations creeping into the marriage bed.

The wisdom of the Church Fathers is always perfect and the problems come when people deviate from the true teachings that came down from the great Apostle Paul.

All these problems started when the first FemiNazis obeyed their unnatural and sinful urges to get on top and from there sexual activities were on a fast track to hell in a handbasket. Women on top, men with men, women with women, men from behind, bananas with melons, witchcraft, idolatry......the gates of hell were opened.

Mankind (especially FemiNazis) should repent, be rebaptized by immersion in holy water and return to the Missionary Position.

Upvote 0

Wednesday

Heretic
Dec 17, 2007
✟8,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry I just cannot help but laugh everytime I see an OP like this one. This stuff is hysterical.

Of all things you choose to focus on, it's what other people are doing with their body, who they are having sex with and how. I suggest learning the concept of privacy and private life.

It is actually quite rude.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It seems the cheap cracks at homosexuals are ok here.

No cheap cracks about ANYBODY else?

In order to take cheap cracks of a sexual nature at Moriah, one must apparently violate CF rules in a severe fashion because one must make mention of things that offend little old ladies wearing Depends. or so we have been TOLD ...

Funny, then, how things like anal sex and STDs and freely commingling sexual activity with pestilences can be discussed in graphic detail on the DOH forum and nobody bats an eye though .... :scratch: ... hypocritical double standards much?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

catlover

Funny, then, how things like anal sex and STDs and freely commingling sexual activity with pestilences can be discussed in graphic detail on the DOH forum and nobody bats an eye though .... :scratch: ... hypocritical double standards much?

Yes...some Christians get soooo offended over the term "hate monger" yet they talk about is "truth" I guess "truth" is subjective for the antihomosexual Christian.

Upvote 0

Ohioprof

Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
✟21,433.00
Faith
Unitarian
In order to take cheap cracks of a sexual nature at Moriah, one must apparently violate CF rules in a severe fashion because one must make mention of things that offend little old ladies wearing Depends. or so we have been TOLD ...

This is off topic, but your fonts and graphics are very artistic.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is off topic, but your fonts and graphics are very artistic.
Thank you. ;)
This bes equally off topic but would you be interested in seeing a few pieces of its artwork? ;) PM for a link if you wish. It bes working on a series called Postcards from the Abyss.

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Defeater of Dad and AV1611VET
Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
Annal sex is an unnatural act fraught with the possibility of infection and a whole host of diseases as a result.
anal sex is not unnatural, it is found in nature,but thats not your point is it? you are equivalanting personal preferences with what is or is not natural. whether anal sex is natural or not is irrelevant.
the fact is any form of sex can cause infection if you do it wrong.
well maybe not masturbation..not sure about that:D

but anyway, anal sex is no more dangerous than you make it, if you do it correctly it will be safe, vaginal can be just as dangerous

i find it funny that some folks are so afraid of talking about this stuff, it just makes me wonder how sheltered they need to be to function

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
I don't see how anyone who posts nothing but threads about gay sex can accuse others of sexual idolatry.

But that's just me.

As for anal/oral, it's up to the married couple. If someone wants to provide Bible verses stating clearly that anal and oral are not allowed, then I will consider changing my position. And by clear, I mean something along the lines of "No anal or oral sex." Not "No sexual immorality" or "No fornication." Because then we're all going to sit around disagreeing about what the definitions of immorality and fornication are.

Upvote 0

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Mercy, you haven't responded to my post and it's been a few days. Let me ask again in case you missed it:

How can someone who posts about nothing but sex (specifically gay sex) accuse others of sexual idolatry? I've never seen you post about anything else here and I believe you also have a blog in which you post about it. Yet you accuse others of having an idol. Don't you see how this can damage your witness?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mercy, you haven't responded to my post and it's been a few days. Let me ask again in case you missed it:

Well...in Mercys defense he has been putting a lot of people on ignore lately, so he may not have seen your post. :)
tulc(needs some coffee) ;)

Upvote 0

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Well...in Mercys defense he has been putting a lot of people on ignore lately, so he may not have seen your post. :)
tulc(needs some coffee) ;)
Ah, yes, so I see. Thank you for pointing that out, Tulc. Since I'm probably wasting my time here, perhaps I'll go and get myself some coffee as well. :D

Upvote 0