Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until Acts 28:28, a little less than 2000 years ago, that was true. Now, every individual is on his or her own. Israel became Lo-ammi, not My people, in probably 69-70 AD.

God allowed the city and the temple to be destroyed and the survivors scattered in 70 AD.
However, the nation as a whole had broken the covenant long before that time.

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

The wall of separation between all bloodlines was broken down at the Cross.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
(At this time we are no longer aliens from the commonwealth of Israel.)

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Until Acts 28:28, a little less than 2000 years ago, that was true. Now, every individual is on his or her own. Israel became Lo-ammi, not My people, in probably 69-70 AD.
There is no salvation except by the Jew. Jesus is a Jew. There is no salvation except by the Jew. The Jew will always be Gods people. He will never disown the Nation of Israel, they are His Chosen People forever. He has now set them aside until the fullness of the gentile be come in, and when that happens He will take them up again, give them a new covenant (Jer.31), reign over them with a rod of iron for a 1000 years and then release Satan for a season, etc.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jew will always be Gods people. He will never disown the Nation of Israel, they are His Chosen People forever.

Do not confuse the Baal worshippers, with those of the elect remnant who remained faithful to God and would not bow the knee to Baal.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
(Paul says salvation comes through being grafted into the Olive Tree, which is a symbol of the New Blood Covenant Church of Jesus Christ, spoken of by Christ in Matthew chapter 16.)

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

There are two Israels in the verse above, Israel of the Flesh and Israel of the Promise.

Some are attempting to change the word "so", which is an adverb of manner, into the word "then", which is an adverb of time, in Romans 11:26.
They are also pretending that the covenant in Romans 11:27 is not "now" in effect, as found in Hebrews 8:6.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do not confuse the Baal worshippers, with those of the elect remnant who remained faithful to God and would not bow the knee to Baal.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
(Paul says salvation comes through being grafted into the Olive Tree, which is a symbol of the New Blood Covenant Church of Jesus Christ, spoken of by Christ in Matthew chapter 16.)

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

There are two Israels in the verse above, Israel of the Flesh and Israel of the Promise.

Some are attempting to change the word "so", which is an adverb of manner, into the word "then", which is an adverb of time, in Romans 11:26.
They are also pretending that the covenant in Romans 11:27 is not "now" in effect, as found in Hebrews 8:6.

Jer. 31 and Heb.8:6 are the same covenant. This covenant will be given at a future time.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jer. 31 and Heb.8:6 are the same covenant. This covenant will be given at a future time.

Not based upon any of the rules of grammar in use today...

Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Joh 19:30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.
(This is in the present tense at the moment He died on the Cross.)

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

The Greek word translated as "now" in Hebrews 8:6 is also in the present tense at the time it was written.

G3570

νυνί

nuni

noo-nee'

A prolonged form of G3568 for emphasis; just now: - now.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Reactions: Danoh
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As the false accusations about the origins of dispensationalism have come up again, I will just say that I have repeatedly presented, and to the very poster that brought them up here, the proof that these accusations are simply not true. And he continues to post them.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/dispensationalism-in-ancient-christian-writings.7936051/

Since I have been accused of being dishonest, please consider the testimony of Dr. Walter Martin, who was a very well respected evangelical Christian.

Dr. Martin's specialty was in exposing the cults.

As far as I know, I have never heard anyone accuse Dr. Martin of being dishonest.

Dr. Martin's comments about the history of the pretrib doctrine start about 5 minutes into the audio file.

If you want to see true dishonestly, look at what author Grant Jeffrey was willing to do to prove that his pretrib doctrine is correct.
Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Posttrib viewpoints
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/Jeffrey.pdf

If you want to see the true history of modern Dispensational Theology in black and white, it can be found in the link below.

Take a look at the video starting at time 10:20 to see a quote from Dr. Ryrie's book "Dispensationalism".

Genesis of Dispensational Theology (on YouTube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4RS5pDntQ

Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have demonstrated that these accusations are simply not true. And no number of people parroting the same false accusations can change the fact that they have been proven to be false.

Reactions: Danoh
Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
mwhat do dispensationalists make of verses such as isaiah 65:15, hosea 1:10, hosea 2:23, jeremiah 25:27, amos 5:1-2, joel 2:32, matthew 12:18-21, john 17:15, acts of the apostles 3:24-26, acts of the apostles 13:26-27, acts of the apostles 13:32-33, acts of the apostles 13:46, galatians 3:26-29, ephesians 2:16, ephesians 3:5-6 & ephesians 3:21?????

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I have been accused of being dishonest, please consider the testimony of Dr. Walter Martin, who was a very well respected evangelical Christian.

Dr. Martin's specialty was in exposing the cults.

As far as I know, I have never heard anyone accuse Dr. Martin of being dishonest.

Dr. Martin's comments about the history of the pretrib doctrine start about 5 minutes into the audio file.

If you want to see true dishonestly, look at what author Grant Jeffrey was willing to do to prove that his pretrib doctrine is correct.
Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Posttrib viewpoints
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/Jeffrey.pdf

If you want to see the true history of modern Dispensational Theology in black and white, it can be found in the link below.

Take a look at the video starting at time 10:20 to see a quote from Dr. Ryrie's book "Dispensationalism".

Genesis of Dispensational Theology (on YouTube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4RS5pDntQ

Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Never mind that Walter Martin turned out having been very biased against Watchmen Nee and his assembly in his assessment that they were not Christian, but a cult.

The fool set off a witchhunt against them it took decades for them to recover from in the eyes of Martin's countless books based experts "about" the Bible (people who get their doctrine from books supposedly "Bible based").

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Quit foolin around with those first impression, surface level understandings and come on over to the full knowledge that is A9D.

There's no water here either; but the Lord's Supper more than makes up for it :)

In remembrance of Him 24-7-365...

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have proven nothing.

Every so often in Scripture one of its writer's on the human side of their/the Spirit's equation will be observed agreeing with a truth spoken by someone from outside said Scripture writer's faith.

Now that is true objectivity. One you ever reveal is not your practice.

Do you disagree with Lacunza's assertion that the Lord will return? Of course you do.

But - in your case - only because that much agrees with your own view.

In other words, you are not objective - you only agree with what agrees with what you hold to and or that you read into a thing.

Here is a statement - from a book - that I agree with only because it is objective regardless of who wrote it:

“The basis of salvation is always the death of Christ; the means is always faith; the object is always God (though man’s understanding of God before and after the
incarnation is obviously different); but the content of faith depends on the particular revelation
God was pleased to give at a certain time. These are the distinctions which the dispensationalist
recognizes, and they are distinctions necessitated by plain interpretation of revelation as it was given” - Charles C. Ryrie, Dispensationalism, pgs 117-120 (Moody, 1995)

And I post my agreement with Ryrie on that well aware of my disagreement with him on various issues (which is why I hold to an Acts 9 Dispensatioalism, in contrast to his Acts 2).

If one is truly objective, one does not over rely on the writings of men for one's objectivity, as you and yours so obviously do.

If one is truly objective, neither the source of, nor agreement with another's objectivity, matters not:

Titus 1:12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

By your consistent ilogic, the Apostle Paul had no business siding with such an individual's momentary objectivity because of who said individual was and or what said individual had held to in general as to faith.

It was page 170 of the 2007 edition of the same book, "Dispensationalism" by Charles C. Ryrie, which connects John Darby to Edward Irving at the Albury Conference.

It is found at time 10:45 in the video posted above.

So, I also agree with on Ryrie on some points, but disagree on the Two Peoples of God doctrine.

However, I will avoid the condemnation sprayed about by some of those who hold to his doctrine.

Perhaps pastors who derive an income from the doctrine feel threatened by anyone who dares to expose the history of this recent doctrine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Never mind that when one backtracks Ryrie's statement, it turns out here say he is repeating.

That kind of thing right there is where I part company with the Acts 2 Dispensationalist - where the research is actually someone else's poorly researched hand me down repeated.

Again, you and I will never be on the same page about these issues - you rely on the words of others.

I go by whether said words match the Scripture.

In this, I even agree even with the RCC - that there IS a Triune God.

You only think you agree with passages.

You continually ignore Paul's words in Romans 11 in their connection to Moses' words in Deuteronomy.

One of your consistent errors of your many.

Of course, this reads to you as making you the issue.

In the same breath that you repeatedly post your videos where yours make Darby or whomever, the issue, even as you deny that you are doing just that.

(Paul was an Israelite who was not cast away, because of his faith in Christ.)

(This group of Israelites turned from God.)

(This group of Israelites remained faithful to God.)

(During Paul's time there was also a remnant of Israelites, who believed in Christ.)

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
(Here the Olive Tree is a symbol of those in the New Covenant. The Israelites who did not believe in Christ were the branches broken off of the Olive Tree. The Gentile branches were grafted in among the Israelites who accepted Christ, like the Apostle Paul.)

Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
(The branches broken off, has to be a reference to the unbelieving Israelites, who were broken off because of unbelief.)

(These Israelites can be grafted back into the Olive Tree, through faith in Christ.)

In the verse above we find two Olive Trees, one is wild and the other is cultivated. The wild tree represents the Gentile Christians and the cultivated tree represents the Israelites, who accepted Christ. At the end of the verse we find that those Israelites broken off can be grafted back into the tree, through faith.

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

There are at least two methods of interpreting verse 25. Dispensationalists would like to say that “all” of the Israelites were “partially” blinded as to who the Messiah is. However, the rest of the passage conflicts with this interpretation starting at verse 1, with Paul stating he is an Israelite. Paul was not “partially” blinded, nor were the 3,000 men of “the house of Israel” who accepted Christ on the day of Pentecost.

The other option is that part of the Israelites were blinded and part of the Israelites were not blinded and accepted Christ. This fit’s the clear meaning found in the other verses of Romans chapter 11.

Dispensationalists also normally claim the Church is the “Gentile Bride”, even though we know from this passage that the early New Covenant Church was made up of Israelites and Gentiles grafted together and is still made up of both bloodlines today. Darbyists do this in order to claim that the Pretrib Rapture is the time when “the fulness of the Gentiles be come in”. There are several conflicts produced by this logic. The first is the many problems with the pretrib doctrine. The second is the fact that even Dispensationalists acknowledge that some Gentiles come to faith in Christ during the tribulation period.

Rom 11:26 And “so” all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

("so" is an adverb of manner indicated by the Greek. It is not an adverb of time.)

G3779
οὕτωhoutō
hoo'-to
Or, before a vowel, οὕτως houtōs hoo'-toce.
From G3778; in this way (referring to what precedes or follows): - after that, after (in) this manner, as, even (so), for all that, like (-wise), no more, on this fashion (-wise), so (in like manner), thus, what.

This could also be written, “And in this manner all Israel shall be saved…” which refers back to verse 23. They can be grafted back in through Faith in Christ.

Rom 11:26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; (ESV)

The descendants of Jacob can only be grafted back into faithful Israel by faith in Christ. This is the "so", manner of their salvation by grafting them back into the Olive Tree at Romans 11:23.

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

This has to be the New Covenant foretold in Jer. 31:31-34, and spoken by the words of Christ at Matt. 26:28. It is also found at Hebrews 8:6-13, 12:24, 13:20. It is now in effect, based on Heb. 8:6. Christ took away the sins of all bloodlines of people at the Cross of Calvary. If this covenant is already in effect, instead of waiting on a future fulfillment, the Dispensational viewpoint of the passage cannot be correct.

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

I have heard the following question asked by Dispensationalists in regard to Romans 11:28.

How can “they” be enemies of the Gospel and elect at the same time?

The logical answer is… They cannot. In order to prevent conflict with the rest of the passage, this verse must include two groups of Israelites.

Paul started Romans chapter 11 with two groups of Israelites, those who bowed to Baal and the remnant of Israelites who would not. In this verse we also have two groups. There were those blinded to who was the Messiah and were broken off of the Olive Tree. Paul constantly battled these Israelites, who were enemies of the Gospel. There was also another group of Israelites, who like him, were the “election” by accepting Jesus as their Messiah and remained in the Olive Tree. The Gentiles were grafted in among the election of Israelites.

We would all like to see the entire modern nation of Israel come to faith in Christ. However, the Dispensationalist’s plan for a future “national salvation” of the descendants of Jacob outside of the New Covenant Church, cannot be found in Romans chapter 11.

The Olive Tree, is a symbol of those in the New Covenant and according to the words of the Apostle Paul in Romans 11, salvation only comes through being grafted into the Olive Tree.

My wife and I have supported both “Jews for Jesus” and “Word of Messiah”, because these two ministries are now working to graft the modern descendants of Jacob back into the Olive Tree, which is a symbol of the New Covenant, by sharing the Gospel message with these modern descendants of Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LamorakDesGalis

Sep 22, 2004
Dallas Texas
✟11,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are at least two methods of interpreting verse 25. Dispensationalists would like to say that “all” of the Israelites were “partially” blinded as to who the Messiah is. However, the rest of the passage conflicts with this interpretation starting at verse 1, with Paul stating he is an Israelite. Paul was not “partially” blinded, nor were the 3,000 men of “the house of Israel” who accepted Christ on the day of Pentecost.

The other option is that part of the Israelites were blinded and part of the Israelites were not blinded and accepted Christ. This fit’s the clear meaning found in the other verses of Romans chapter 11.

I am a dispensationalist, and I have no problem with viewing Paul as both Jewish and a believer at the same time. The church is made up of believers, both Jewish and Gentile. Israel consists of believers and unbelievers. There is some overlap between the two of Jewish believers such as Paul and Peter. But the church and Israel are also distinct. And in Romans 11 Paul is stating that God is not done with Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the church and Israel are also distinct. And in Romans 11 Paul is stating that God is not done with Israel.

I would agree in the respect that they may be grafted back into the Olive Tree, through faith in Christ.

The Apostle Paul provides no path of salvation for the limbs broken off of the Olive Tree, since the "covenant" in Romans 11:27 is the New Covenant, "now" in effect based on Hebrews 8:6.

The time to preach the Gospel of the New Covenant foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34, is now.
It is not waiting on a future time period.
Millions of modern Jews are dying now without Christ.
The need to hear the Gospel of the Messiah predicted to come before the second temple was destroyed in the Old Testament, based on Daniel chapter 9.

3,000 of the House of Israel accepted the New Covenant on the day of Pentecost.

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would agree in the respect that they may be grafted back into the Olive Tree, through faith in Christ.

The Apostle Paul provides no path of salvation for the limbs broken off of the Olive Tree, since the "covenant" in Romans 11:27 is the New Covenant, "now" in effect based on Hebrews 8:6.

The time to preach the Gospel of the New Covenant foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34, is now.
It is not waiting on a future time period.
Millions of modern Jews are dying now without Christ.
The need to hear the Gospel of the Messiah predicted to come before the second temple was destroyed in the Old Testament, based on Daniel chapter 9.

3,000 of the House of Israel accepted the New Covenant on the day of Pentecost.

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Actually, the path for salvation for these branches broken off is clearly stated. It is to be grafted back into the tree. And yes, the time for preaching to them is now. But not only now. The scriptures are very plain that, although some will turn to the Lord earlier, the national conversion of Israel will take place after Messiah has returned. And NO theory about the timing of the rapture puts it after the Lord has returned. So all agree that the church will be gone at that time. But that is when the scriptures say that every surviving individual of the nation of Israel will be converted.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scriptures are very plain that, although some will turn to the Lord earlier, the national conversion of Israel will take place after Messiah has returned.

If you could present these plain scriptures that present the scenario above, all of us would like to see it.

It would also be necessary to show how this agrees with the parable of the virgins in Matthew chapter 25.

Since myself and many others do not agree with the statement below, I am wondering how you can justify the statement.

"So all agree that the church will be gone at that time."

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 66 very plainly puts the time when Israel is brought back to the land as after, not before, Messiah returns. Ezekiel 20 very plainly says that when they are brought back, all the rebels will be purged out from their midst. Zechariah 12 says that they will all repent with bitter weeping, (something that has never happened, by the way.) And Isaiah 4 plainly says that every one still living will be called holy.

And as a side note, Ezekiel 36 says that absolutely all of the house of Israel will again inhabit the land of Israel.

These are some of the scriptures you do not believe. But instead of believing these scriptures, you falsely claim we do not believe other scriptures. These other scriptures, that you falsely claim we do not believe, do not conflict with these scriptures, even though you imagine they do.

If you can explain how citizens of the modern nation of Israel will accomplish this by becoming a part of the New Covenant Church I could accept it.

There is now no other path of salvation.

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The 100% Jewish New Covenant doesn't apply today because all 12 tribes have not been God's people for the last 1946 years. There has been no prophecy fulfilled during that time. The present nation of Israel is man made. Everyone today is a Gentile in God's eyes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0