newark, ohio
✟12,121.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love to go canoeing and take in nature. FLESH is the sinful nature and the last time I checked sex(and normal sexual desire) are God-given,natural,and not sinful. It's only when men/women have sex outside of marriage or commit adultery do they use sex in a sinful way.

Having sex,by yourself to release sexual tension is not a sin and the Bible does not anywhere describe it as sin.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love to go canoeing and take in nature. FLESH is the sinful nature and the last time I checked sex(and normal sexual desire) are God-given,natural,and not sinful. It's only when men/women have sex outside of marriage or commit adultery do they use sex in a sinful way.

Having sex,by yourself to release sexual tension is not a sin and the Bible does not anywhere describe it as sin.
again,not one word from you displaying any desire to follow after and obey the Holy spirit.

take it up with God... your reasoning is carnally minded.and the implications of what you say bring shame on the name of the lord Jesus.

Upvote 0

dragongunner

Jul 30, 2012
Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
See if this helps.

Greek thinking clearly separated the spiritual from the physical or natural. The spiritual was clearly superior to the latter. In contrast Jewish and subsequent NT writers followed more along Jewish teaching of being an integrated soul/spirit entity, which is easily understood from a Christian perspective by having to account for the incarnation.

We remain mortal, subject to limitations and finally death. We can chose to live independently of relationship with God, making all our own decisions. It is not until the resurrection that we acquire new bodies fit for living in a renewed earth. It is our living independently of God that is called 'flesh' in Paul's letters, not that we live in a mortal body.

Your 'flesh and blood' comment. That was written in the context of Paul teaching about the resurrection and our new bodies. He was teaching that our current bodies are not fully fit for the new order we will live in then. Consequently we will need new bodies, just as Jesus had post resurrection. Do note that we need a body to live in eternity. We will not be in some kind of 'spiritual' mode, which is how pagans, especially the Greeks saw the afterlife. Since earth is our home a renewed Eden necessitates bodies to live in it.

John
NZ

I agree with what you said.....obviously I did not write it down in a way you understood. Either you read too much into it.....becuase I do not believe in Paganism, or I just didn't elaborate enough and explain what i meant....which is what you wrote down. It seems somewhere what I wrote, and what I believe did not come out right somehow, though I don't fully understand....perhaps if I knew more about greek thinking I would of seen where someone would of mis understood.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well,I guess my tastebuds enjoying a good piece of chocolate cake,or feeling the cool silky water of a good swim is not "following after or obeying the Holy Spirit".

I would advise not pulling your theology out of thin air.

it is if the holy Spirit tells me not to do so .. . i guess we must clarify where you are coming from.. do you know what it is to "hear" his voice and "follow him"

your theology is carnal and i am getting the feeling you have no idea what im referring to when i say Obey the Holy Spirit .

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
it is if the holy Spirit tells me not to do so .. . i guess we must clarify where you are coming from.. do you know what it is to "hear" his voice and "follow him"

your theology is carnal and i am getting the feeling you have no idea what im referring to when i say Obey the Holy Spirit .

I see more of an incomplete comprehension of some real terms and issues rather than a healthy holiness in your statements.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see more of an incomplete comprehension of some real terms and issues rather than a healthy holiness in your statements.

John
NZ

but then i am not replying in full ,only in pieces .
but i have shared my testimonies often enough in more detail . they can be searched out in my profile etc .

we are taught to walk after the spirit ..that is to obey the Holy Spirit and in doing so we will not fulfill the evil desire of the flesh .. -note: "evil desire " -
As i have implied often , the ongoing implications of promoting doing what ever your flesh feels like doing - are dangerous . and i maintain that it is carnal reasoning to imply it is ok to do so over and above obeying the holy Spirit .
it is better to teach that we must obey the holy Spirit ..for by listening to him and obeying him -thus walking in the Spirit - we will not sin .

i find it increasingly astounding how many claiming faith in Jesus ,seem to struggle with the concept of "hearing" his voice and obeying him .
i have thus far reached the conclusion that sin ..for the born again believer has nothing to do with the law .. and everything to do with obeying or disobeying the Holy Spirit , who is Jesus talking to us .. for he does not speak of his own but only that which the father is saying .

i have no problem with enjoying a cold beer ..is it is sin ? no . but then a time came when i felt the holy spirit ask me to abstain for a season .. in that time to have a cold beer , was then sin to me .
but when it comes to sexual immorality ... scripture , which underwrites all doctrine tells us to flee and the holy Spirit tells us to flee.. if you listen to him .
what truly troubles me is the unwillingness of believers to ASK HIM ..

Yet- Should we not bring all our deeds to the light that we may know whether they be good or evil ?
it is after all only those who know their deeds are evil who attempt's to hide them from the light lest they be exposed as evil ...

but that way is not for us ..for we are of the light and we come to the light willingly that everything may be known and dealt with ...

at least any one who claim to believe in Jesus , the light of the world ,, should be doing so .

i have asked any one who argues for self indulgent non beneficial gratification of the flesh with no benefit to any other life ..to testify in Jesus name of how they asked the holy Spirit if it was OK and were told by him it is OK ..

Upvote 0

iambren

Mar 2, 2008
newark, ohio
✟12,121.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Somehow at this point we should be building a throne that you could sit on and WE(who really don't know the Spirit) can come to you so YOU can tell us what the Holy Spirit says about all things. YOU are a mere man sir,humble yourself.

"i find it increasingly astounding how many claiming faith in Jesus ,seem to struggle with the concept of "hearing" his voice and obeying him ."

A mirror would help you here.

***You probably won't listen to all this,it's tiresome to try so with this I'm bugging out.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Somehow at this point we should be building a throne that you could sit on and WE(who really don't know the Spirit) can come to you so YOU can tell us what the Holy Spirit says about all things. YOU are a mere man sir,humble yourself.

"i find it increasingly astounding how many claiming faith in Jesus ,seem to struggle with the concept of "hearing" his voice and obeying him ."

A mirror would help you here.

***You probably won't listen to all this,it's tiresome to try so with this I'm bugging out.

haha your funny .. i agree with the scriptures so i must be proud ?i agree with the holy Spirit so i must be proud ? you don't like the message so you attack the messenger with accusations of pride ?..
what next ? stone me?
but thats all detracting from the statement .. so i will repeat it

we are taught to walk after the spirit ..that is to obey the Holy Spirit and in doing so we will not fulfill the evil desire of the flesh .. -note: "evil desire " -
As i have implied often , the ongoing implications of promoting doing what ever your flesh feels like doing - are dangerous . and i maintain that it is carnal reasoning to imply it is ok to do so over and above obeying the holy Spirit .
it is better to teach that we must obey the holy Spirit ..for by listening to him and obeying him -thus walking in the Spirit - we will not sin .

i find it increasingly astounding how many claiming faith in Jesus ,seem to struggle with the concept of "hearing" his voice and obeying him .
i have thus far reached the conclusion that sin ..for the born again believer has nothing to do with the law .. and everything to do with obeying or disobeying the Holy Spirit , who is Jesus talking to us .. for he does not speak of his own but only that which the father is saying .

i have no problem with enjoying a cold beer ..is it is sin ? no . but then a time came when i felt the holy spirit ask me to abstain for a season .. in that time to have a cold beer , was then sin to me .
but when it comes to sexual immorality ... scripture , which underwrites all doctrine tells us to flee and the holy Spirit tells us to flee.. if you listen to him .

Yet- Should we not bring all our deeds to the light that we may know whether they be good or evil ?
it is after all only those who know their deeds are evil who attempt's to hide them from the light lest they be exposed as evil ...

but that way is not for us ..for we are of the light and we come to the light willingly that everything may be known and dealt with ...

at least any one who claim to believe in Jesus , the light of the world ,, should be doing so .

i have asked any one who argues for self indulgent non beneficial gratification of the flesh with no benefit to any other life ..to testify in Jesus name of how they asked the holy Spirit if it was OK and were told by him it is OK ..

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with,[a] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Slaves to Righteousness

15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! 16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

19 I am using an example from everyday life because of your human limitations. Just as you used to offer yourselves as slaves to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer yourselves as slaves to righteousness leading to holiness. 20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. 21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! 22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArtB

Oct 19, 2013
New City, Rockland NY
✟7,813.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do not have a problem with the act of Masturbation per se. The goal of masturbation is simply to send an electrical current through our nervous system to a very hard to access place in the brain known as the 'pleasure center'. BTW, everything we feel, we feel it only in the brain, sometimes the electrical current causes us to feel pain when received by other receptors in our brain to let us know areas of our body that have been damaged and actions and repairs are needed.

A few decades ago, I saw a documentary where doctors did a study on people whose skull was cracked by some accident or a fight, by which the pleasure center of the patients brain becomes accessible to doctors whom will repair the damage. But before closing this exposed 'pleasure' region of the brain, with the patients permission, to send an electrical current to the physical pleasure region of their brain. The patients really liked it a lot, and the patients pleaded for more and more, and it had nothing to do with their sex organs, it was the electrical pulses that creates this pleasure of sex. It was a small electrical current acting on that region of the brain that caused the same physical pleasure as also caused by sexual activity between two people.

Adam and Eve had fifty something Children, their DNA was perfect. Well, who did they have sex with, they married each other, which we call - 'Incest'. Yes, incest was legal then, and was acceptable up to the time of Moses. God banned incest with the issuance of the Mosaic Covenant.

Why did God Ban incest? Because of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. The human genome periodically make mistakes in the Human DNA, and incest fixes these errors in the offspring causing diseases such as Hemophilia, Tay-Sachs Disease, Malaria, and many more 'errors' get fixed into the Human Genome when siblings inter-marry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not have a problem with the act of Masturbation per se. The goal of masturbation is simply to send an electrical current through our nervous system to a very hard to access place in the brain known as the 'pleasure center'. BTW, everything we feel, we feel it only in the brain, sometimes the electrical current causes us to feel pain when received by other receptors in our brain to let us know areas of our body that have been damaged and actions and repairs are needed.

A few decades ago, I saw a documentary where doctors did a study on people whose skull was cracked by some accident or a fight, by which the pleasure center of our brain becomes accessible to doctors whom will repair the damage. But before closing this exposed 'pleasure' region of the brain, with the patients permission, to send an electrical current to the physical pleasure region of their brain. The patients really liked it a lot, and the patients pleaded for more and more, and it had nothing to do with their sex organs, it was the electrical pulses that creates this pleasure of sex. It was a small electrical current acting on that region of the brain that caused the same physical pleasure as also caused by sexual activity between two people.
------------------------------------------
Adam and Eve had fifty something Children, their DNA was perfect. Well, who did they have sex with, they married each other, which we call - 'Incest'. Yes, incest was legal then, and was acceptable up to the time of Moses. God banned incest with the issuance of the Mosaic Covenant.

Why did God Ban incest? Because of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. The human genome periodically make mistakes in the Human DNA, and incest fixes these errors in the offspring causing diseases such as Hemophilia, Tay-Sachs Disease, Malaria, and many more 'errors' get fixed into the Human Genome when siblings inter-marry.
1st part is humanistic carnal reasoning...it denies spirituality.does any one care to seek god and ask lord "not my but thy will be done?"
2nd part is off topic but stil humanistic.science is not a substitute for the wisdom of god, but is being used to justify obedience to the flesh OVER obedience to the Holy SPIRIT all to often

Upvote 0

ArtB

Oct 19, 2013
New City, Rockland NY
✟7,813.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1st part is humanistic carnal reasoning...it denies spirituality.does any one care to seek god and ask lord "not my but thy will be done?"
2nd part is off topic but stil humanistic.science is not a substitute for the wisdom of god, but is being used to justify obedience to the flesh OVER obedience to the Holy SPIRIT all to often

Hello Michael, and I read your declarations wherein you pooh-poohed my opinions, and you did that very well.

A Pooh-Pooh sophistical argument is a reply to an argument that does not refute the argument, but instead ignores it. It's a refusal to enter into a serious discussion or attempt to show an argument is wrong for definite reasons. Pooh Poohing does not refute an argument, it dismisses it in a cavalier manner of superiority, hoping other hearers or readers will follow suit. This type of sophistical argument is similar to what every consumer hopes for, getting something for nothing.

What do you say to a Heroin or cocaine addict, tell them to just stop doing it? Obey God. And you and they will just get frustrated by your demand to stop doing the addiction.

The Power of sin is in the Law. Tell a child never to put beans in his ears. and tell him this constantly, and sooner or later that kid will have beans in his ears. This is the very nature of us humans.

As Paul writes: The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is in the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

My purpose for what I wrote was to demystify the act of masturbation, guilt keep minds focused on the sin, and people tend to go where they are looking, more so when rewarded with a pleasure.

Hey, let's bring back the great days of David whom God loved, and his son Solomon, They both had many wives and concubines. Yes, give me that old time religion, let's sing- if it is good enough for David and Solomon, it is good enough for me.

As for me, I walk with God daily. He is my true love.

And remember - the Power of sin is in the law, for it focuses our mind continuously on sin.

However, I am not under the old Mosaic Covenant, I am under the Covenant of Jesus Christ. And as Paul wrote, when there is a change of Covenant, there is a change of Law.

Here are the Laws I abide by:

1. Love God with all my heart and soul, and love my neighbor as myself. And my Neighbor is anyone who crosses my path.

2. Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment, I freely forgive those whom sin against me, I try to bless those whom offend me - and this is a hard one, but I do it anyway.

3. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, by which we receive, the Holy Spirit that dwells in me, guides me, I'm an open book to God, and I seek Him daily and walk with Him.

That's it! And I do not get involved in other peoples sexuality, but I would lead them to God if possible.

And I show mercy to all, as best I could do. But I make mistakes to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Michael, and I read your declarations wherein you pooh-poohed my opinions, and you did that very well.

A Pooh-Pooh sophistical argument is a reply to an argument that does not refute the argument, but instead ignores it. It's a refusal to enter into a serious discussion or attempt to show an argument is wrong for definite reasons. Pooh Poohing does not refute an argument, it dismisses it in a cavalier manner of superiority, hoping other hearers or readers will follow suit. This type of sophistical argument is similar to what every consumer hopes for, getting something for nothing.

What do you say to a Heroin or cocaine addict, tell them to just stop doing it? Obey God. And you and they will just get frustrated by your demand to stop doing the addiction.

The Power of sin is in the Law. Tell a child never to put beans in his ears. and tell him this constantly, and sooner or later that kid will have beans in his ears. This is the very nature of us humans.

As Paul writes: The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is in the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

My purpose for what I wrote was to demystify the act of masturbation, guilt keep minds focused on the sin, and people tend to go where they are looking, more so when rewarded with a pleasure.

Hey, let's bring back the great days of David whom God loved, and his son Solomon, They both had many wives and concubines. Yes, give me that old time religion, let's sing- if it is good enough for David and Solomon, it is good enough for me.

As for me, I walk with God daily. He is my true love.

And remember - the Power of sin is in the law, for it focuses our mind continuously on sin.

However, I am not under the old Mosaic Covenant, I am under the Covenant of Jesus Christ. And as Paul wrote, when there is a change of Covenant, there is a change of Law.

Here are the Laws I abide by:

1. Love God with all my heart and soul, and love my neighbor as myself. And my Neighbor is anyone who crosses my path.

2. Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment, I freely forgive those whom sin against me, I try to bless those whom offend me - and this is a hard one, but I do it anyway.

3. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, by which we receive, the Holy Spirit that dwells in me, guides me, I'm an open book to God, and I seek Him daily and walk with Him.

That's it! And I do not get involved in other peoples sexuality, but I would lead them to God if possible.

And I show mercy to all, as best I could do. But I make mistakes to.
funny you should raise the addict card.
all sin makes one a slave to it.
i was set free from it by God.
also was any of the above in your first post... or just the carnal reasoning part?
your also implying a lot of assumptions.but i prefer to cut to the heart of the matter.
....because ,some,try to dissect sexual immorality into so many insignificant pieces then justify the bits they like to do. ...

however- i must make concession, as i admit you got caught in the back wash, so to speak ,and i reacted to your post rather the replying and waiting to hear you out.
for that i apologize.
but i do have strong views on the topic as i was ,before god set me astoundingly free, ainappropriate content addict with a severe suffering imprisoned with this monstrosity as my merciless master which clothed me in self loathing an depression unto death..which drove me into drugs to falsly hide from my own shame .so i would hardly stand by and let any one say...it is not sin..it is and it is a sin against ones own body.it is sexual and it is immoral and it is serving the evil desire of the flesh.

having said that-i feel i must clarify..i do not view sin ,for a born again believer,as anything to do with bible law, but as a matter of obedience or disobedience to the holy spirit.

thus i consider the below statement to be an extremely serious argument as it deals with fully submitting every aspect of "being" to the light who is- the Lord Jesus

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with,[a] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Slaves to Righteousness

15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! 16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

19 I am using an example from everyday life because of your human limitations. Just as you used to offer yourselves as slaves to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer yourselves as slaves to righteousness leading to holiness. 20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. 21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! 22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:blush:This is a subject that I don't like to share, but if I wish to ovecome my sins, I need to. It has been said that confession is good for the soul, but repentance is even better in my opinion. I repented yet I still make bad choices. Is it because I am weak or getting something out of it? Or is it not a sin and I am over exaggerating things?

the true God has made the male and the female genitalia with the design and (the) possibility of sexual self-satisfaction in case of inability of one or another human to abstain from irresistible sex when it has no chance/way to be satisfied with its own mate, so from this viewpoint in such cases the sexual self-satisfaction is not a sin of itself, but at the same time it is not advisable, or how can you say to someone e.g.: "go to touch"?!, it is a resource in case of eventual impossibility of abstinence when such a human has no chance/way to be satisfied with its own mate

Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the true God has made the male and the female genitalia with the design and (the) possibility of sexual self-satisfaction in case of inability of one or another human to abstain from irresistible sex when it has no chance/way to be satisfied with its own mate, so from this viewpoint in such cases the sexual self-satisfaction is not a sin of itself, but at the same time it is not advisable, or how can you say to someone e.g.: "go to touch"?!, it is a resource in case of eventual impossibility of abstinence when such a human has no chance/way to be satisfied with its own mate

Blessings

this is carnal reasoning ..flesh justifying flesh . a man made doctrine .does not give glory to God nor promote obedience to him an any for and has no scriptural basis .

does not lay down ones own life (wants desires ambitions ) seeks to serve self . does not take up the cross .

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
this is carnal reasoning ..flesh justifying flesh . a man made doctrine .does not give glory to God nor promote obedience to him an any for and has no scriptural basis .

does not lay down ones own life (wants desires ambitions ) seeks to serve self . does not take up the cross .

i just meant that the true God made the human genitalia so, because He foresaw an eventual situation under sin in future that certain people may not abstain from sexual self-satisfaction in case they have no chance/way to be with their own mates, not that He wanted to pamper the sin thus, but He just left some better means to such people so that if some of them have too powerful sex drive and fail to restrain it in such circumstances the same be able to release the tension without causing affliction/harm to another, otherwise the true God would allow there to be greater tortures for such people and sexual violence towards their neighbors, because they would also encroach sexually upon others against their will (much more) in case He has omitted to provide this, however the sexual devilish spirits should be removed/cast out from the affected/possessed humans, otherwise many people may (continue to) suffer from sexual problems, so that is why the sexual self-satisfaction is nohow advisable

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i just meant that the true God made the human genitalia so, because He foresaw an eventual situation under sin in future that certain people may not abstain from sexual self-satisfaction in case they have no chance/way to be with their own mates, not that He wanted to pamper the sin thus, but He just left some better means to such people so that if some of them have too powerful sex drive and fail to restrain it in such circumstances the same be able to release the tension without causing affliction/harm to another, otherwise the true God would allow there to be greater tortures for such people and sexual violence towards their neighbors, because they would also encroach sexually upon others against their will (much more) in case He has omitted to provide this, however the sexual devilish spirits should be removed/cast out from the affected/possessed humans, otherwise many people may (continue to) suffer from sexual problems, so that is why the sexual self-satisfaction is nohow advisable

Blessings

some of what you say makes sense based on scripture ..but some has no scriptural basis at all . remember i make the assumption that we ere are ,on the most part ,christian already posting here . so i speak harshly because as Christians we have no excuse to let sin reign in our mortal bodies . it happens but it is a state of unbelief because what the lord Jesus has done for us has set us free .. free to walk in obedience to the Holy Spirit , thus when we choose to use that freedom to go back and become enslaved again to the flesh we do not do so as the prisoners we once were to it , we do so as freemen in Christ .. we do so by will ,displaying whom we love more . we must therefore simply not justify it ,but bring it to God and repent .and go back to living in the spirit to do the will of the Holy Spirit over the will of the flesh .

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
some of what you say makes sense based on scripture ..but some has no scriptural basis at all . remember i make the assumption that we ere are ,on the most part ,christian already posting here . so i speak harshly because as Christians we have no excuse to let sin reign in our mortal bodies . it happens but it is a state of unbelief because what the lord Jesus has done for us has set us free .. free to walk in obedience to the Holy Spirit , thus when we choose to use that freedom to go back and become enslaved again to the flesh we do not do so as the prisoners we once were to it , we do so as freemen in Christ .. we do so by will ,displaying whom we love more . we must therefore simply not justify it ,but bring it to God and repent .and go back to living in the spirit to do the will of the Holy Spirit over the will of the flesh .

one thing is the masturbation under the influence of devilish spirits, while quite another thing is the sexual self-satisfaction due to an impossibility of abstinence in the lack of personal mate, not that it couldn't also be under the influence of devilish spirits, but there may be a special occasion(exception to the habitual proscription), so the masturbation should be taboo as opposed to the marriage, but what if after all someone fails to restrain itself?!, should it be crucified because of its intemperance whereby it does not cause anything bad to its neighbor?!, also if someone does not provide a (better) solution, then on what grounds it will be able to say: "stop doing it", when the unrestrained does not succeed to/cannot stop permanently?!, so the masturbation is not advisable, but whether every unrestrained in this regard will succeed/be able to stop doing it?!, because it would really be best if every (such) human has a personal mate being completely satisfied with it, but alas the situation was not so good to many people in this regard till now - and on top of all the system of the spiritual iniquity has continued to hold many people as slaves of the foul affections

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0