1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is it possible to sell your soul?

Discussion in 'Christian Apologetics' started by Frankarmendariz, Mar 26, 2012.

1. elman

elman elman

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Methodist
    Sorry but ignoring teaching in the bible that disagrees with your theology is not good exegetical or study method.

2. IisJustMe

IisJustMe He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not ignoring it, I'm interpreting it correctly, unlike you, sorry to say (for like the 15th time).

3. elman

elman elman

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Methodist
    So you interpret the righteous who turn to wickedness shall die to the righteous of which there is none turn to wickedness but they cannot do that, and call it correct.

4. elman

elman elman

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Methodist
    Do you think if you say it often enough your view will ever get to be correct? Or even reasonable?