I am not "sad".
Feb 11, 2013
Canada, Ontario
✟15,234.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I don't really make much of a habit reading it. If I see one, chances are, I won't buy them. However, if one's lying around, then I'll probably pick it up. It's not the Bible, so I don't really put much value into it.

Personally, I really like to watch and be careful what I'm absorbing while reading material other than the Bible. I do that in just about any book I read--I watch what I might be absorbing from the texts in the pages. I think about it, and ponder the message.

Sides. the time could be better used reading a verse or two from the Bible.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't really make much of a habit reading it. If I see one, chances are, I won't buy them. However, if one's lying around, then I'll probably pick it up. It's not the Bible, so I don't really put much value into it.

Personally, I really like to watch and be careful what I'm absorbing while reading material other than the Bible. I do that in just about any book I read--I watch what I might be absorbing from the texts in the pages. I think about it, and ponder the message.

Sides. the time could be better used reading a verse or two from the Bible.
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

nick garai

Feb 21, 2013
Surrey, British Columbia
✟10,173.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
They have Sabrina the Teenage Witch in them so I wouldn't give them too much credibility. They are entertaining although Archie and Reggie keep on trying to hook up with Betty and Veronica and have relations with them that may not be godly. Read for yourself and judge the comics on that merit.

Upvote 0

idomin00

Forgiven777
Feb 13, 2011
✟7,678.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
They have Sabrina the Teenage Witch in them so I wouldn't give them too much credibility. They are entertaining although Archie and Reggie keep on trying to hook up with Betty and Veronica and have relations with them that may not be godly. Read for yourself and judge the comics on that merit.

I agree, there are lots of witchcraft stuff here, and it does promote fornication.....my personal views though.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums