Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Just a reminder that any promotion of pre-marital sex
is a violation of CF rules.
Thanks

Mod Hat Off

Sorry, I just had to ask about this question. I was not asking to promotions or rioting or asking for sexual gain. I was asking if it was a sin.

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry, I just had to ask about this question. I was not asking to promotions or rioting or asking for sexual gain. I was asking if it was a sin.

In defense of staff, and also a wild eyed guess, I believe the mod hat wasn't addressed to you but to posters who may or may not respond.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I have yet to find a Christian man, or any man, who thinks I'm worth "waiting" for. I've gone on one date and it got brought up, no thanks, I'm not that easy, but people really are expecting it on the first date! Big part of why I'm single. I don't have a timeline or anything.

Upvote 0

darktipper

Outside I look bad but inside is like candy :)
Apr 10, 2011
Somewhere in outer space.....
✟15,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The bible says it is wrong.
God wants people to commit to marriage before having that type of fun....

Perhaps God is protecting people from being on Maury.....
Or in situations like the stories on the show

It is a bad thing when you have to bring 6 guys to get tested to see who the father is... :doh:

Upvote 0
Jan 28, 2012
✟15,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes. It is because sex is supposed to come from love that is not just emotion-based; that love is supposed to be sacred, everlasting, devoted, kind, trusting, giving, sharing, life-long. It's meant to be between two people married in the eyes of God. It's meant to protect.

Upvote 0