Is Hillary in health? What should we think? Is she just trying to be funny?

davecave!

Jul 23, 2016
Corpus christi, tx
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would want to see the whole clip. She could've been making fun of something or mimicking someone and then somebody makes a YouTube video like this with weird editing and creepy music. Don't believe everything you see, when it comes to the internet be skeptical.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I would want to see the whole clip. She could've been making fun of something or mimicking someone and then somebody makes a YouTube video like this with weird editing and creepy music. Don't believe everything you see, when it comes to the internet be skeptical.

Here is the video
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/clinto...meeting-but-will-talk-about-chai-703203907877

The author of this OP likes to post meaningless stuff and try to pass it off as something meaningful. Some cannot stand that Hillary can have fun with others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for putting things in context. It looks like all she did was jokingly react to a bombardment of questions and microphones being shoved in her face at once. I'm not a Hillary supporter, but even I can see that the OP, (edited video), is over the top and childish.
Yes, your comment is spot on. She reacted to a bombardment of questions....

That is where I come from. I may not like or support a specific candidate, but if anybody puts out false information against another, it is wrong. I completely dislike Ted Cruz on his views, but he was 100% correct to not endorse Trump because Trump attacked his family. Cruz wins my respect on what kind of a man he is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yes, your comment is spot on. She reacted to a bombardment of questions....

That is where I come from. I may not like or support a specific candidate, but if anybody puts out false information against another, it is wrong. I completely dislike Ted Cruz on his views, but he was 100% correct to not endorse Trump because Trump attacked his family. Cruz wins my respect on what kind of a man he is.
I can understand Cruz not endorsing because of the personal attacks. No need to then appear at the GOP convention then and take the spotlight for it. Could have stayed at home like the other politicians who didn't support Trump, not try and make a selfish pitch for 2020 at a convention that has nominated another man.

Reactions: crossnote
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I can understand Cruz not endorsing because of the personal attacks. No need to then appear at the GOP convention then and take the spotlight for it. Could have stayed at home like the other politicians who didn't support Trump, not try and make a pitch for 2020.
To me, it was a mutual decision to be at the convention. Trump wanted him there as much as Cruz wanted to be there.

Trump wanted to see Cruz attacked for going back on the pledge to support the candidate, and Cruz wanted to address the convention of his party for which he is a loyal member of.

Both got what they wanted. Cruz got to stand on principle and Trump got the added recognition.

Upvote 0

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
To me, it was a mutual decision to be at the convention. Trump wanted him there as much as Cruz wanted to be there.

Trump wanted to see Cruz attacked for going back on the pledge to support the candidate, and Cruz wanted to address the convention of his party for which he is a loyal member of.

Both got what they wanted. Cruz got to stand on principle and Trump got the added recognition.
There are conflicting stories, my judgement depends on which is true. One is that Trump wanted Cruz there and see him get booed for not endorsing him, which isn't nice. The other story is that Cruz flipped his speech at the last minute, and Trump was actually expecting Cruz to endorse him. If the latter is true, that is especially sleazy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
There are conflicting stories, my judgement depends on which is true. One is that Trump wanted Cruz there and see him get booed for not endorsing him, which isn't nice. The other story is that Cruz flipped his speech at the last minute, and Trump was actually expecting Cruz to endorse him. If the latter is true, that is especially sleazy.
If Cruz had did that, Trump would have said that Cruz changed. Has Trump said that Cruz changed the speech? In the world of Trump, only Trump's word matters. I am not trying to turn this thread into a thread on Trump, so this is the last comment on this tangent for me.

Upvote 0

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
If Cruz had did that, Trump would have said that Cruz changed. Has Trump said that Cruz changed the speech?
I'm not sure if Donald Trump would like to admit he didn't know something, like Cruz flipping the speech, might show incompetency on Trump's part.

Upvote 0

SpunkyDoodle

Jun 22, 2016
Florida
✟1,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
She could've been making fun of something or mimicking someone
This makes some sense, really, seeing she has political ads on TV claiming Donald Trump did what you are suggesting. This is the type of hypocrite she is.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I have seen people have seizures. Trust me, they don't smile while having them.

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can understand Cruz not endorsing because of the personal attacks. No need to then appear at the GOP convention then and take the spotlight for it. Could have stayed at home like the other politicians who didn't support Trump, not try and make a selfish pitch for 2020 at a convention that has nominated another man.

I agree.

Likely, Trump wanted to give Cruz a chance to speak and they saw his speech ahead of time and knew he wasn't going to endorse. It appears, Cruz may have added a few lines to his speech they didn't expect.

To me, if you are not going to endorse the candidate, don't show up.

Upvote 0