youssef27

Jan 26, 2013
✟15,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hey guys
when i was at high school i started to play few online games then later i started to sell stuff in these games for $ and it's been good money for while but later i got hacked and lost a lot of items which i could have sold them for good mount of $
i was so mad and decided to revenge so i started to learn about hacking stuff and it took me while to know everything about hacking (keylogging/encrypting/ spying .... etc) i started to create hacking programs for these online games and inject them with my virus and spread these programs for free to get a lot of victims and hack their items then sell it , i kept doing that for 3 years and i earned a lot of money but i stopped since 2 years
nowadays i'm facing financial issues it's really hard to find good job currently cause i'm still undergraduate
I've been thinking about hacking again since it's easy for me and i can earn a lot of money from it with no time
but second thought i think it's really wrong and a sin cause hypothetically it's stealing
sometimes i feel it's okay because basically i gave people hacking programs and they used it and they know it's illegal and wrong to use hacking programs in games so hacking them later is okay as they deserve it

what do think ? is it good excuse to earn $ i'm totally confused >.<:confused:

Acebopata

The red wasp of the salted
Jan 11, 2012
The land of mass construction.
✟7,698.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any ways of making money by dishonesty, which includes hacking, is wrong and a gross sin. While financial problems can be hard to deal with, if you resort to hacking to make money, then you are beginning an adulterous relationship with the god of Mammon, and are preparing your road to destruction and future grief. Instead, Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for all your needs.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hey guys
when i was at high school i started to play few online games then later i started to sell stuff in these games for $ and it's been good money for while but later i got hacked and lost a lot of items which i could have sold them for good mount of $
i was so mad and decided to revenge so i started to learn about hacking stuff and it took me while to know everything about hacking (keylogging/encrypting/ spying .... etc) i started to create hacking programs for these online games and inject them with my virus and spread these programs for free to get a lot of victims and hack their items then sell it , i kept doing that for 3 years and i earned a lot of money but i stopped since 2 years
nowadays i'm facing financial issues it's really hard to find good job currently cause i'm still undergraduate
I've been thinking about hacking again since it's easy for me and i can earn a lot of money from it with no time
but second thought i think it's really wrong and a sin cause hypothetically it's stealing
sometimes i feel it's okay because basically i gave people hacking programs and they used it and they know it's illegal and wrong to use hacking programs in games so hacking them later is okay as they deserve it

More importantly, you've committed a crime.

I report internet crimes to the IC3. The IC3 is a partnership between the FBI and NW3C.

I wish the FBI and NW3C good luck and godspeed in your apprehension and prosecution.

Upvote 0

Cush

Orthodox Presbyterian
Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
✟19,019.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I report internet crimes to the IC3. The IC3 is a partnership between the FBI and NW3C.

I wish the FBI and NW3C good luck and godspeed in your apprehension and prosecution.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

bendstringz

Spiritual Warrior
Feb 26, 2013
Little Rock
Visit site
✟15,184.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I report internet crimes to the The IC3 is a partnership between the FBI and NW3C.

Thats a really good thing to say to someone confessing on these forums. Real classy. You think the FBI is going to go after someone for stealing virtual items? the bible tells us to settle the matter with our brother before taking them to court.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thats a really good thing to say to someone confessing on these forums. Real classy. You think the FBI is going to go after someone for stealing virtual items? the bible tells us to settle the matter with our brother before taking them to court.
Confession means taking responsibility for one's actions - not justifying them.

Upvote 0

bendstringz

Spiritual Warrior
Feb 26, 2013
Little Rock
Visit site
✟15,184.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Confession means taking responsibility for one's actions - not justifying them.

It just doesn't seem very christian like to do that. and anyways that link is to report a crime committed against you. I dont think he was justifying it, he was asking a question. If you understood he was stealing pixels, virtual goods maybe you would understand the question. Instead you instantly judge the guy and act like your going to call the FBI. which I think you were not being honest about either.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It just doesn't seem very christian like to do that. and anyways that link is to report a crime committed against you. I dont think he was justifying it, he was asking a question. If you understood he was stealing pixels, virtual goods maybe you would understand the question. Instead you instantly judge the guy and act like your going to call the FBI. which I think you were not being honest about either.
Those pixels have time invested behind them, and a monetary value attached. You're trying to justify his theft.

Stealing virtual goods is still stealing, and still deprives a person of their property, even if that property is entirely digital. If someone told you they broke into someone's house and stole their belongings and asked you if it was a sin...would you tell them no, or would you call the police?

It doesn't matter to me if it isn't the "Christian" thing to do - I'm not Christian. The report is already filed.

Upvote 0

ChristOurCaptain

Augsburgian Catholic
Feb 14, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
hey guys

This is theft, plain and simple. You're stealing their money just as surely as if you reached into their pockets.
Repent (and repay).

Upvote 0

ChristOurCaptain

Augsburgian Catholic
Feb 14, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

How far are you willing to extend the "He's a Christian, so we have to tolerate him breaking the law and hurting others"-thing you've got going on?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Barricade24

Feb 3, 2012
In a Chair
✟8,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hey guys

I really see nothing good about hacking at all. This is something that I highly advise you to stop. Hacking has nothing but wrong. Not to mention that you are stealing and trying to get even. Both things a Christian sould not do. Make no mistake about it giving people these programs is even more wrong that is like giving a murderer a gun to usy a massacre.

However, what you have done is not unforgivable. The first thing I would do is ask God to forgive you for what you have done. Then, I would delete any programs you have used for hacking if there are any. Leave this behind. It is a crime, illegal, and sinful. Nothing good about it at all.

I understand that money is tight but going about this is dishonest and just down right wrong.

I hope that you understand this and are willing to give this up. You are better off without it.

Upvote 0