✟3,958.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Late_Cretaceous said:
I think that the fact that Mr. Crawford is so obsessed with racial issues is that he has a problem with racial differences.
My problem is with phony Darwinist 'species' differences which evolutionists somehow imagine to 'discover' in the fossil record of the human race. It is Darwinist geneticists who are in race denial, not me.
Tell me John, does it bother you to see inter-racial couples walking down the street?
Not if it doesn't bother you to see me walking down the street with my wife of African origin and my inter-racial children.

Don't let your Anglo-Saxon Darwinist presumptions get the better of you.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

john crawford

Sep 10, 2003
usa
Visit site
✟3,958.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
shernren said:
This is entirely my speculation about your subconscious reasons for your perception that evolution is racist.
What makes you assume that I have any "subconciousness reasons" for my perception that theories of human evolution are racist? Are you a Freudian psychoanalyst of some sort? Isn't is rather superior of you to assume that you are more conscious of my subconsciousness than I am? I'll wager you don't know the first thing about epistomological self-consciousness.

Seriously, I am trying my utmost best to understand why you feel the way you do and I can't come up with anything better than this based on your replies.
All right. As long as you claim to be serious, I will give you the benefit of any doubts I may harbor.

I understand that my posting this may be against forum rules and I will retract it if asked to. But I really have to say this to point out what your belief seems to signify to me and to encourage you to prove me wrong.
I'm happy to see that you respect forum rules and are willing to offer a retraction for any ill-advised remarks you may post in order to root out the truth. I do appreciate your encouraging me to prove you wrong.

it seems the Out-Of-Africa theory seems racist and dirty to you because it suggests that you came out of Africa. Africa, that savage and wild continent. Africa the "heart of darkness" as Conrad described it. Africa the enslaved land, Africa the land of voodoo and spiritism, Africa the land of primitive humans. It seems impossible to imagine that you came from an African. A white descended from a black? No way! Better to imagine that Africa is one branch and Anglo-Saxony another branch, than to imagine that Africa is the root and Anglo-Saxony a branch - which is itself a wrong understanding of evolution. That is the only sensible thing I can think of behind your objection that evolution is racist. I say that because to me, the creationist idea that all mankind descended genetically from Noah and geographically from the Middle East is completely subject to the same objections you raise - that all Africans and Caucasians evolved from Mediterraneans; and in the Medit instead of in their respective homelands, representing a neocolonialist claim on the Mediterranean.

That's it? That's what is going on in my subconscious mind? Some sort of racial jealousy about African people being the only ones who actually did all the "dirty" work of evolving by Darwinist theories of genetic mutation and natural selection from subhuman species of African apes, while Homo erectus Eurasians waited patiently for over a million years for the next 'species' of superior African 'Homo sapiens' to invade the Eurasian continent and drive them into extinction and racially replace them? Very Freudian indeed! Worse than an Oedipus complex, if you ask me.

Seriously, shernren, have you ever studied the details of Darwinist theories of human evolution? Do you even know that Homo sapiens sapiens is a subspecies?

Upvote 0

john crawford

Sep 10, 2003
usa
Visit site
✟3,958.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
lismore said:
A 'theory' that is 'racist' would be illegal under the laws of all civilised nations, except those with a vested interest in keeping the theory going. :)
I doubt that the U.S. has a vested interest in promoting racist theories even though secular biologists and other Darwinist theorists of human evolution seem to benefit and profit by it.

Upvote 0

shernren

you are not reading this.
Feb 17, 2005
Shah Alam, Selangor
Visit site
✟18,881.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, because we don't know the racial origins or background of Noah and his wife, his three sons or their wives, and it is more feasible that the genetic potential for the racial variation we observe in the world today be traced back, accounted for and attributed to 4 couples of unknown racial backgrounds than to one couple within one distinct racial group or tribe in Africa

Noah's three sons? Three sons of a father can be members of different racial backgrounds?

That's it? That's what is going on in my subconscious mind? Some sort of racial jealousy about African people being the only ones who actually did all the "dirty" work of evolving by Darwinist theories of genetic mutation and natural selection from subhuman species of African apes, while Homo erectus Eurasians waited patiently for over a million years for the next 'species' of superior African 'Homo sapiens' to invade the Eurasian continent and drive them into extinction and racially replace them? Very Freudian indeed! Worse than an Oedipus complex, if you ask me.

Seriously, shernren, have you ever studied the details of Darwinist theories of human evolution? Do you even know that Homo sapiens sapiens is a subspecies?

No, some sort of subconscious repulsion at the idea of actually having evolved from that dirty land Africa.

But I can see that we're obviously not communicating. Perhaps you can show me some primary sources / other documents online that you're getting this from, so that I'll know how to more effectively engage your beliefs.

Upvote 0

john crawford

Sep 10, 2003
usa
Visit site
✟3,958.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
shernren said:
Noah's three sons? Three sons of a father can be members of different racial backgrounds?
Besides their wives possibly being of different racial backgrounds, their mother could have been also. My own children are of different racial origins than my parents were.
No, some sort of subconscious repulsion at the idea of actually having evolved from that dirty land Africa.
You are the one originating the idea of "that dirty land Africa," and projecting it onto me. I see you don't know much about Freudian psychology either. If I thought that way about Africa, why would I marry a woman whose ancestors were from Africa?
But I can see that we're obviously not communicating.
Just because we are not in agreement doesn't mean we are not communicating.
Perhaps you can show me some primary sources / other documents online that you're getting this from, so that I'll know how to more effectively engage your beliefs.
Ok. I'll try to accomodate your request as we continue communicating. Here's something on DNA history and race.
http://afrigeneas.com/forum-world/index.cgi?read=461

Where are your ancestors from and what do you know about them?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.