New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
chokmah said:
Hey DF:

Since we're talking genetics, are you "pure" in your Roman roots?
Roman Catholicism is not a genetic religion. Christians actively seek new converts to the Faith from many nations for their salvation's sake.

Judaism is a genetic religion. Jews actively oppose conversion and intermarriage so as to keep their "chosen people" bloodline "pure."

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
So the BILLIONS of DOLLARS and THOUSANDS OF LIVES paid by the Gentile American people for the sake of "israel" are still not loud enough to break the "silence" for the Zionists' ever-avaricious demands? "G-D" forbid that America would try to make peace in the world when it can be out destablizing nations and nuking random peoples for the sake of Zionism...

If you're implying the war in Iraq is about Israel, you're wrong. In fact, Iraq could end up with a government that is worse toward Israel than Saddam's was. Maybe that's why Howard Dean received the most campaign money from the pro-Israel groups in the 2004 primary.

Also, it's clear from the campaign contributions to the Senators in 2004 that those who voted AGAINST the war were certainly not ignored. Every Senator on the list with ** in front of their number are ones who voted against the use of military force in Iraq. Some Senators, of course, were not up for re-election in 2004.

Pro-Israel:
Top 20 Senators , election cycle 2004
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/recips.asp?Ind=Q05&cycle=2004&recipdetail=S&Mem=Y&sortorder=U
1- Daschle, Tom (D-SD) $245,075
2- Specter, Arlen (R-PA) $234,200
3- Lieberman, Joe (D-CT) $229,550
**4- Wyden, Ron (D-OR) $162,950
**5- Boxer, Barbara (D-CA) $142,110
**6- Murray, Patty (D-WA) $130,745
**7- Mikulski, Barbara A (D-MD) $127,125
**8- Feingold, Russell D (D-WI) $113,703
9- Brownback, Sam (R-KS) $98,100
10- Dodd, Chris (D-CT) $97,150
11- Schumer, Charles E (D-NY) $96,000
12- Bennett, Robert F (R-UT) $95,750
13- Bayh, Evan (D-IN) $95,250
14- Reid, Harry (D-NV) $94,200
**15- Inouye, Daniel K (D-HI) $91,200
16- Shelby, Richard C (R-AL) $83,900
17- Grassley, Chuck (R-IA) $73,500
18- Bunning, Jim (R-KY) $71,150
19- Murkowski, Lisa (R-AK) $68,850
20- Dorgan, Byron L (D-ND) $63,390
-----------------------------------------------
Interesting how Barbara Boxer has actually moved up the ladder when it comes to pro-Israel donations. Maybe it had a lot to do with her strong opposition to Condi Rice, because Condi has been far too sympathetic to the Palestinians in the conflict.

Pro-Israel:
Top 20 Recipients, election cycle 1996
1- Levin, Carl (D-MI) $371,157
2- Wyden, Ron (D-OR) $247,716
3- Harkin, Tom (D-IA) $177,330
4- McConnell, Mitch (R-KY) $171,075
5- Baucus, Max (D-MT) $139,198
6- Rockefeller, Jay (D-WV) $111,550
7- Gramm, Phil (R-TX) $87,125
8- Pressler, Larry (R-SD) $82,386
9- Specter, Arlen (R-PA) $81,225
10- Dole, Bob (R) $80,500
11- Kerry, John (D-MA) $78,733
12- Warner, John W (R-VA) $77,600
13- Cohen, William S (R-ME) $71,594
14- Biden, Joseph R Jr (D-DE) $54,000
15- Wellstone, Paul (D-MN) $45,657
16- Helms, Jesse (R-NC) $43,100
17- Inhofe, James M (R-OK) $42,950
18- Stevens, Ted (R-AK) $41,400
19- Daschle, Tom (D-SD) $40,050
20- Boxer, Barbara (D-CA) $39,440

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
Roman Catholicism is not a genetic religion. Christians actively seek new converts to the Faith from many nations for their salvation's sake.

Judaism is a genetic religion. Jews actively oppose conversion and intermarriage so as to keep their "chosen people" bloodline "pure."

My understanding is that you are either born Jewish or you convert to Judaism to be Jewish. By Hitler's definition, you were considered Jewish if you had a Jewish grandparent but that's not generally how people define it today. So, if anyone made Jewish to be defined as a race, it was certainly Hitler.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
MaryS said:
If you're implying the war in Iraq is about Israel, you're wrong. In fact, Iraq could end up with a government that is worse toward Israel than Saddam's was. Maybe that's why Howard Dean received the most campaign money from the pro-Israel groups in the 2004 primary.
Howard Dean is a fanatical Zionist. When confronted with the fact that the war was for "israel," he responded in his typical screeching how it is nothing but "vile, anti-semitic rhetoric." Could be the result of a more personal interest, his wife Judith Steinberg...

Also, it's clear from the campaign contributions to the Senators in 2004 that those who voted AGAINST the war were certainly not ignored. Every Senator on the list with ** in front of their number are ones who voted against the use of military force in Iraq. Some Senators, of course, were not up for re-election in 2004.

Interesting how Barbara Boxer has actually moved up the ladder when it comes to pro-Israel donations. Maybe it had a lot to do with her strong opposition to Condi Rice, because Condi has been far too sympathetic to the Palestinians in the conflict.
I don't find it interesting, in fact I don't care at all about the varying levels of corruption that every single member of congress (and the white house) today takes part in thanks to Zionism and "israel." All I care about is that American lives are being lost and families wrecked because of decades of failed foreign policy spent actually fanatically supporting a terrorist state that we should have destroyed before it even got off the ground. Any politican who has ever voted for "israel" and its proxy wars (including Iraq) ought to be tried for war crimes and hanged.

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
This is not why Jews oppose intermarriage now and it isn't why they opposed it in antiquity.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
MaryS said:
My understanding is that you are either born Jewish or you convert to Judaism to be Jewish. By Hitler's definition, you were considered Jewish if you had a Jewish grandparent but that's not generally how people define it today. So, if anyone made Jewish to be defined as a race, it was certainly Hitler.
The marriage of a Jew to a non-Jew is illegal in "israel." It's simply not recognized. In fact, the priestly ("Cohen") class can not even marry fellow Jews unless they are of totally pure Jewish bloodline under purity laws stricter than those of Hitler's Third Reich.

But of course the Jews are the most avid group in the United States advocating the recognition of "marriage" of "homosexuals" and other perversities. The goyim have to be tolerant...

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
I just added those two quotes for demonstration of the Jewish psyche, not as the central point of that post.
I don't understand how quoting two Jews proves that all Jews think that way. Do you not understand the broadbrushing fallacy?

You do realize that those are two of the richest, most powerful, well-known, and influential Jews in the world. Netanyahu is an official representative of the state of "israel."
Imagine the uproar if an American official uttered the words...
“'If there is a demographic problem, and there is, it is with the American Blacks who will remain American citizens."

Actually, there was an uproar just a few weeks ago when Bennett appeared on radio and stated that if people wanted to lower the crime rate in the U.S., they could do that by (and he did say that this was totally reprehensible) aborting every black baby in the country. Do you recall the outrage over that?

But if anyone points out the Jewish supremacist ideology, oy vey, he's an anti-Semite.
This argument can be applied to any minority.

These people believe they are part of a private "chosen people" club and desire total segregation from the goyim.
Are you saying this for them?

No other ethnicity in America has quite such a dangerously conservative ideology.

How is Judaism conservative? Most Jews that I know are socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

The Jews are accursed not for merely denying that Jesus is the Messias, but for their hateful and vengeful murder of Christ upon the Cross in their stubborn self-denial of God's True plan that included all of mankind.
Yikes, you do realize that "the Jews" mentioned in the trial were the Jewish leaders, right? Not the Jewish people as a whole. In fact, indirectly all peoples are responsible for Christ's death, as he came to save all.

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
Yes it is.
Jews may tolerate other religions, but that doesn't mean that they want their friends or family to convert to other religions (any more than you would). This is important today, but even more important in antiquity, when marrying a pagan might mean sacrificing children or engaging in multiple types of promiscuity.

This page provides some information on that: http://www.tektonics.org/af/divforce.html

My contention is that intermarriage is discouraged because of religion, not race. If race is the issue, then why are converts allowed to marry cradle Jews in the first place?

The Jews themselves discuss the necessity of maintaining their race regularly.
Which Jews?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Scholar in training said:
Actually, there was an uproar just a few weeks ago when Bennett appeared on radio and stated that if people wanted to lower the crime rate in the U.S., they could do that by (and he did say that this was totally reprehensible) aborting every black baby in the country. Do you recall the outrage over that?

Thanks for proving my point exactly....

How is Judaism conservative? Most Jews that I know are socially liberal but fiscally conservative.
Three thousand years or so of relatively unchanged devilry, resistant to hundreds of nations they've lived in, I'd say that is rather conservative.

Yikes, you do realize that "the Jews" mentioned in the trial were the Jewish leaders, right? Not the Jewish people as a whole. In fact, indirectly all peoples are responsible for Christ's death, as he came to save all.
The Jewish people are responsible for the murder of Christ.
And the whole people answering, said: His blood be upon us and our children.
(Gospel According to Saint Matthew xxvii. 25)

Upvote 0

Talmidah

היום כולם יודעים - הרב כהנא צדק
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
✟32,660.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Defensor Fidei said:
In fact, the priestly ("Cohen") class can not even marry fellow Jews unless they are of totally pure Jewish bloodline under purity laws stricter than those of Hitler's Third Reich.

Yet another total lie.

Reactions: MaryS
Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Jews may tolerate other religions, but that doesn't mean that they want their friends or family to convert to other religions (any more than you would). This is important today, but even more important in antiquity, when marrying a pagan might mean sacrificing children or engaging in multiple types of promiscuity.

This page provides some information on that: http://www.tektonics.org/af/divforce.html

My contention is that intermarriage is discouraged because of religion, not race. If race is the issue, then why are converts allowed to marry cradle Jews in the first place?

Which Jews?

Prominent Jews like radio host and author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. In an article on how Jewry could curtail intermarriage written in the Jewish World Digest on June 6, 2005:
"Take, for example, a singles event I spoke at recently at a large synagogue in Los Angeles. One of the women in the crowd had blond-haired blue-eyed Aryan looks. Indeed, she was a non-Jewish woman from the South who was in the midst of converting to Judaism. Every guy there made a beeline for her. Of the approximately sixty men present, nearly ten came over to me at different times and asked me if I knew who she was. Not a single other man asked me about any of the other women. I was embarrassed and humiliated for the other women present."

The Jews there had thought they had gotten lucky with a Jewess with "shiksa" (piece of goy meat) looks. Luckily this rabbi is standing up to make sure they know this was just a goy convert to Judaism, not a true ethnic Jew. Concerned about curtailing intermarriage, Rabbi Boteach is embarassed that all the Jew men were not going for the Jewesses.
Jewishness is apparently a genetic-based ethnicity, not accessible via religious conversion.

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
Thanks for proving my point exactly....
How does this prove your point if people get in an outrage when any minority is disparaged, not just Jews?

Three thousand years or so of relatively unchanged devilry, resistant to hundreds of nations they've lived in, I'd say that is rather conservative.
Are you aware of the divergencies between the Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, Essenes, etc.? The Pharisees were the dominant branch of Judaism after A.D. 70 and over time doctrine was further clarified, defined, possibly changed (Maimonides, who said that the resurrection was a required belief, who did not believe in any miracles, etc.).

And couldn't I say the same thing about Roman Catholicism? Two thousand years or so of relatively unchagned devilry, resistant to nations they've lived in (having the gaul to refer to themselves as "called out ones"!), I'd say that is rather conservative.

The Jewish people are responsible for the murder of Christ.

And the whole people answering, said: His blood be upon us and our children.

(Gospel According to Saint Matthew xxvii. 25)
This page contains information on that quote. You may respond to what you disagree with.​

Upvote 0
C

chokmah

Defensor Fidei said:
So you admit that the Jews are a mixed race with ethnic origins traced to lands other than Palestine?

No. I didn't state that; nor is it what I inferred.

Apparently, you're devoid of understanding how genetic make-ups can change; even within a short period of time.

All Jews (who have not converted) are from Palestine.

DF said:
It's not my ideology. It is the Jewish supremacist ideology. I already made clear the purpose of those quotations but like a typical Jew you like to repeat lies over and over again until the dumb goyim cattle believe them.

I'm not a Jew. Get your facts straight before you decide to paint me with your brush.

DF said:
The Jews were the major instigators of anti-Christian plots and persecution throughout the remainder of the Roman Empire. Also the Jews have been ritually murdering Christians in Europe since the earliest days of the Apostles. Saint Simon of Trent was a young boy in Trent, Italy in the XV century who was ritually murdered and his blood drained by a gang of Jews as part of their depraved passover rituals. His body was dumped in the river afterwards. Luckily back then there was at least justice so the Jews responsible were executed under Pope Sixtus IV.

Whatever.

Wanna compare numbers? Christendom is a lovely religion for warfare. ;)

I'm getting the impression you'd accept the title "Anti-Semite" as a rite of passage. I'm aware of a few other organizations with the same mentality.

DF said:
They have taken control of banking and usury in every nation they have ever lived in. More recently they've diversified their business control portfolio to areas such as the media, political lobbyism and agenda, and Holocaust®-surviving storytellers.

What's the wealthiest gov't in the world? Oops... the Vatican.

DF said:
It's not totally "forever gone," it still stands for its Christological revelations and prophecies from the few good prophets of Israel, of whom many were killed by the Jews. The Old Testament assessment of the Jews is a guide on how not to act toward God's will.

Pick and choose what you want. It's amazing. A person lacking in Judaic understanding deciding which Jewish Scriptures he wants to use.

Face it, DF. You've got nothing except your hate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
How does this prove your point if people get in an outrage when any minority is disparaged, not just Jews?
I said that if any White said something negative against Blacks, it would provoke massive outrage (as it did). Yet when Jewish supremacists make hateful racist comments against Palestinians and the goyim, the media and politicians are silent.

Are you aware of the divergencies between the Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, Essenes, etc.? The Pharisees were the dominant branch of Judaism after A.D. 70 and over time doctrine was further clarified, defined, possibly changed (Maimonides, who said that the resurrection was a required belief, who did not believe in any miracles, etc.).
Maimonides was a Jewish supremacist notorious for his hatred of Gentiles.

And couldn't I say the same thing about Roman Catholicism? Two thousand years or so of relatively unchagned devilry, resistant to nations they've lived in (having the gaul to refer to themselves as "called out ones"!), I'd say that is rather conservative.
Nations converted to Catholicism themselves. Jews from a foreign land just showed up in these nations and remained isolated from their host population.

contains information on that quote. You may respond to what you disagree with.
When I need information on a Bible verse, I turn to the Church Fathers and such, not to Modernist revisionists.

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican

I guess you don't know many real right-wing Jews. Republican Senator Norm Coleman of Minnesota is, in my opinon, a great model of conservatism.

However, even Senator Lieberman is more socially conservative than John Kerry and many other Catholic Democrats. Don't get me wrong, Lieberman is liberal but unlike Kerry and Kennedy he DID vote in favor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act and also has voted for some of Bush's judges that others have considered "out of the mainstream".

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
chokmah said:
No. I didn't state that; nor is it what I inferred.

Apparently, you're devoid of understanding how genetic make-ups can change; even within a short period of time.

All Jews (who have not converted) are from Palestine.
Why didn't the Jews of Europe then return to Palestine over the centuries? It's now "anti-semitic" to imply that Jews have foreign loyalties to their host nations, yet now Jews claim to all be rightful citizens of Palestine. Funny, picking and choosing you way when convenient

What's the wealthiest gov't in the world? Oops... the Vatican.
The Vatican is not a government. It is at the moment unfortunately quite a corrupt pit full of Judaizers though.

Pick and choose what you want. It's amazing. A person lacking in Judaic understanding deciding which Jewish Scriptures he wants to use.

Face it, DF. You've got nothing except your hate.
The Old Testament is not "Jewish Scriptures," it is the Christian Old Testament. The Talmud is in fact Judaism's holiest book nowadays.

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
I said that if any White said something negative against Blacks, it would provoke massive outrage (as it did). Yet when Jewish supremacists make hateful racist comments against Palestinians and the goyim, the media and politicians are silent.
Sometimes those comments are racist, but not always. Rabbi Shmuley Boteach's comment, in context, is peculiar, but not necessarily racist. I don't agree with his opinion on feminism or the particular woman's looks, but I can see that his point was, in his opinion, the Jewish male emphasis on outside beauty and not inside piety of the average woman, as well as the glamerous view of blondes portrayed by Hollywood and the media.

Nations converted to Catholicism themselves. Jews from a foreign land just showed up in these nations and remained isolated from their host population.
I wasn't aware that Western Europe considered the Holy Roman Empire as a Godsend. Maybe Native Americans and Africans willingly embraced slavery from Roman Catholics in the early 1500's and 1000's, respectively?

When I need information on a Bible verse, I turn to the Church Fathers and such, not to Modernist revisionists.
Are you going to defend your contention or not? I know that the Roman Catholic Church does not interpret this verse the way you do. And we both know that the opinion of one or two Church Fathers - while significant - do not constitute the Church's position as a whole. Otherwise iconoclasm, vegetarianism and universalism would all be the orthodox and official positions of the RCC.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.