Iran: Land of the crazy people

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Old age isn't a guarantee of wisdom or knowledge. You don't seem to have thought it through. I very much doubt the government has little accounts for each and every working citizen. It would take up too much server space, and require too much management. A more probable train of thought would be that they collect medicare from working individuals, and stick it all in a big pot. Then disperse it accordingly.

My money is being stolen just the same as a 40 year olds. I have every right to complain.

I think the money shouldn't be stolen from other individuals. But that the family should be responsible. And after them, the church.

You better hope you don't need it at this point in your life - you've not paid into it long enough, you wouldn't receive it. Nor would you receive SSD should any catastrophe happen to you any time soon (God forbid!), you don't have enough work credits. Instead you would receive SSI, which is much, much less and you would have to apply for Medicaid to pay your medical bills.
I don't need to have thought it through, I'm a beneficiary and have lived it. Makes a world of difference in understanding. End of conversation on this side.

Upvote 0

sevengreenbeans

Remember Yosef
Oct 4, 2012
New Mexico
✟9,097.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Old age isn't a guarantee of wisdom or knowledge. You don't seem to have thought it through. I very much doubt the government has little accounts for each and every working citizen. It would take up too much server space, and require too much management. A more probable train of thought would be that they collect medicare from working individuals, and stick it all in a big pot. Then disperse it accordingly.

My money is being stolen just the same as a 40 year olds. I have every right to complain.

I think the money shouldn't be stolen from other individuals. But that the family should be responsible. And after them, the church.

:thumbsup: I agree with you on these points... but not about the class-bashing.

Upvote 0

sevengreenbeans

Remember Yosef
Oct 4, 2012
New Mexico
✟9,097.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
First of all, son, people who are on Medicare have PAID into it all their lives. And then, after paying into it, they still must have enough work credits to receive the benefits they have contributed into the pot. After about 40 years of paying into it you might have the right to complain about those who have to survive on it. At the tender age of 20, you truly do not have that kind of authority nor knowledge of it.

P.S.
We do not COLLEDT Medicare! We actually have to pay into it still! So you see, you spoke wrongly about something you know nothing about.

This is true. Maybe twnsrkr had Medicare confused with the welfare program?? :confused: And confused with income taxes, as well?? :confused: What it all comes down to is, honest workers and taxpayers pay and pay and pay out and rarely see the returns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is true. Maybe twnsrkr had Medicare confused with the welfare program?? :confused: And confused with income taxes, as well?? :confused: What it all comes down to is, honest workers and taxpayers pay and pay and pay out and rarely see the returns.

I agree he probably did have them mixed up, but that just goes to show he knew not of what he spoke. And when one is 20 years old, there is little to complain about. By the time I was 20, I had been working 30+ hours a week for over 7 years (no child laws back then) as well as being in school. I could say much much more about respecting one's elders (which is in the Torah, btw) but I'll let this one ride.

Upvote 0

sevengreenbeans

Remember Yosef
Oct 4, 2012
New Mexico
✟9,097.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Iran's defense minister confirmed that Iranian jets fired at a U.S. drone last week and said Tehran would do it again,...
Logic and reason is not possible with crazy people.

Google Earth does reconnaisance missions on a global scale, maybe Iran could... oh well... probably not! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All I'm going to say is this: I know some wonderful Iranians. I think labeling Iran as a land of crazy people is wrong and a bit unfair. Far more loonies in the US and UK I think per capita. :D We shouldn't throw stones if we live in glass houses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Iran's defense minister confirmed that Iranian jets fired at a U.S. drone last week and said Tehran would do it again,...
Logic and reason is not possible with crazy people.
Where was the drone when they attacked it?

edit: oops, necro.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
The very nations that deny democratic rights to their people abuse the United Nations’ democratic forums to advance their interests. The largest of these groups comprises members from the 120-member-strong bloc known as the Non-Aligned Movement. Since 2012, the bloc has been chaired by Iran, which has used its position to bolster its allies and marginalize Israel.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The very nations that deny democratic rights to their people abuse the United Nations’ democratic forums to advance their interests. The largest of these groups comprises members from the 120-member-strong bloc known as the Non-Aligned Movement. Since 2012, the bloc has been chaired by Iran, which has used its position to bolster its allies and marginalize Israel.

But Iran is a functioning democracy, so it's not as simple as that. There's even a Jewish representative in Parliament. Iran's problem is its religion, pure and simple.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
This is a good presentation of the Iranian deal and how it will affect the future of earth.
11792552_920012941374896_977761600_n.mp4
https://video-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xat1/v/t43.1792-2/11792552_920012941374896_977761600_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MjEwNn0=&rl=1500&vabr=344&oh=f637a8bb78a03d655bb7dea76d385ac0&oe=55C78D61

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0