Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Iran Accuses West of Instigating Violent Protests - Iran | Map | News - FOXNews.com

On Monday, President Barack Obama praised "the courage and the conviction of the Iranian people" while condemning Iran's Islamic government for attacking demonstrators with "the iron fist of brutality."

Is the Iranian's using non-violent protest?
IMO this would be the best for this situation.
Violent protests against the goverment will end like any revolution,
the people protesting will be beaten down.

Protest peacefully, you become the fly on thier face. They can use violence to get you off, but they will hurt themselves in the process.

I am not a big proponant of sit ins and such, but when the goverment is prone to violence, going head to head with them is a loosing prop.

Iran's people are protesting Iran, and its the wests fault that Iran has to use violence to end protests?

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Iran's people are protesting Iran, and its the wests fault that Iran has to use violence to end protests?

The Regime thinks they're in some sort of time warp where it's perpetually 1979 and State Media can dictate "reality" to it's citizens. But even with the cyber crackdown the truth is still getting out. I'm in a Democracy for Iran Facebook group and they're constantly posting recent videos of the protests.

We might not wind up with a liberal democracy in Iran, but I think the revolutionary genie is out of the bottle this time and hope the Regime is not long for this Earth.

Upvote 0