Invitation to new CF Christian Prepper's Forum!

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟43,594.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
be warned ..thou shalt not speak against this new denomination ..haha
I suppose much can be said for New Zealand as well, but I am very thankful that my family and I live in Australia where we are able to (currently) experience freedom and peace that is seemingly almost unknown to our brethren in the USA.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose much can be said for New Zealand as well, but I am very thankful that my family and I live in Australia where we are able to (currently) experience freedom and peace that is seemingly almost unknown to our brethren in the USA.
Nz is hitting the mud pit at the bottom of a slippery slope. Crime and violence a d lawlessness for a country with a populatiom no larger the a single ozzy city... crime and wickedness is rife. Shame and judgment comes as sure as the sun rise

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟43,594.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nz is hitting the mud pit at the bottom of a slippery slope. Crime and violence a d lawlessness for a country with a populatiom no larger the a single ozzy city... crime and wickedness is rife. Shame and judgment comes as sure as the sun rise
I wasn't all that sure how I should refer to New Zealand as the Police shows that are made in NZ, where they are soon shown in Australia, tend to show NZ in a rather negative light but I had hoped that maybe these shows were only presenting one side of the situation.

Even though contiguous USA is only about 15% larger than mainland Australia, as our population levels are vastly different, it can be a bit unfair to compare the two as the vast population difference can heavily effect the levels of violence that occur within both countries. Though at the moment, we certainly do not have any problems with our police unlike the problems that we see in the US (though our speed and traffic light cameras are a bit of a problem) and our crime levels certainly do not reflect US levels.

Upvote 0