Visit site
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey everybody! My name is Misty. I'm 22 years old. I graduated last May with a bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science and am currently looking for a social work-related job. I am engaged to an amazing Canadian guy. we've gotten our visa, and he is going to move down here and we'll get married, once i find a job.

i've been a Christian for about 6 years. it's something that truly defines who i am, and something that i pray shows outwardly to everyone. over the years, my faith has definitely deepened. there are certainly mountaintops and valleys, but through it all, there's a steadfast faith that God is with me and that everything will be fine.

i love music... at lsat count, i had 256 cd's and all but about 20 of those are Christian. i like tv, but i can live without it... the only shows i watch regularly are American Idol and the OC. i love movies, many different types. i LOVE to read, and i read just about anything, as long as it is interesting.

i'd go into more detail and all, but that would be sorta boring, and so i'll leave this right here. haha. God bless y'all!

Reactions: MikeMcK

whimsyjean

Oct 22, 2005
✟9,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
welcomemouse2.gif

Reactions: turnips
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.