Intimacy with God

HoneyComb Son

Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
✟2,902.00
Faith
Christian
In your hearts..everyone wants to be close to someone..and we are made that way for God..to be close to God..to walk with God..to have a deep relationship with God.. we all are made for God..to serve Him..worship Him..love Him..obey Him..we are made in God's image..

We all as either male or female seek this imtimacy with spouses...but it isn't efficient..the only way for us to fully fufill that void in us for intimacy is with God. I am learning that God is much more then a women( I am a man)..and it works for a woman aswell.. God is so much more..He can become so close more then the opposite sex can...much more then a wife or husband..how close..ask Him..and He will show you..i asked Him..and He has revealed such a closeness.and intimacy that if i told you what He revealed...i dont think you would believe me..but He has been really intimate and personnal..revealing very personal things..

For me it breaks my mind set..on what God is like..on His character..for the things He talked about with me..you would think were from the enemy..but it was not!..it was from the Almighty Himself..very personal

I want to encourage you all that God desires intimacy and will answer your desire of you heart for intimacy with Him..He longs to be close to us all.and believe me..He is very close..ask Him how much!..and He will show you

God is amazing God..so close and personal..hurting over are hurts that you wouldn;t believe!... God bless you all

God is the love of your life!.. He will become so close..as it is said in the word of God.. We are in Him and He is in us..so close..Jesus said that He desired for us to become one with Him..as the Father and He was..God bless

Levi44

Feb 26, 2005
Norfolk, VA
✟1,142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:amen: God is the love of your life!.. He will become so close..as it is said in the word of God.. We are in Him and He is in us..so close..Jesus said that He desired for us to become one with Him..as the Father and He was.

Thank you very much for your devotion - and you are completely on target - we all need to have a greater intimacy with God.
God bless you. Hedi

Upvote 0