Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes, yes:

When I wake up and am in only a little pain and am clear-headed, oh, wow, I love that :)

Did you take driver's lessons in school (or a school outside public...)?

I just got in and started driving, no lessons, and no accidents (but some pretty interesting experiences, so I don't know why but that came to mind...)

~ Carolyn

Reactions: canisee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm a monastic homemaker--close as I can get to 'professional' these days--or want to, thank God, so I don't need any more academic skills (I got plenty of those), but social skills?

I'd say being more thoughtful of other people's insecurities 'before' I speak, and 'as' I speak, so I don't accidentally send a superior message: My voice is deep, got broad shoulders, and people tell me I come across as confident and strong (but that can be off-putting) so I need to keep working on slower, gentler, relaxed...

If you are in school to train for something, are you happy with the choice you made of 'majoring' in whatever; and if you are not in school and had the chance to go back, what would you major in?

~ Carolyn

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, my husband and I met at a Sockers game (San Diego) when they were champs and had been for many years, like 8 in a row, so some like that, yup, but over all, no:

Just grand-standing, any more, seems like--and commerical... Not like women's basketball 'team-oriented' like Magic, A.C. Green, James Worthy and Kareem back in the day :D

Do you own a house, or would you like to?

(Most people do, but I don't--own or want to, and never have, go figure: weirdo girl)

~ Carolyn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Going in the bedroom to put on my flip flops. I found one on my side of the bed, went looking for the other and found it on my husband's side, face down; I flipped it over and put it on--it was wet. I took it off and looked, saw there were claw marks all inside and deep bite marks by the toe area--no sign of our new cat, Zooker:

So my husband and I went looking... found her on the floor, hiding under the comforter at the foot of the bed, curled up. When I carefully reached down and patted, she kept very still, playing possum... Didn't come out for 45 minutes or so, which kept making my husband and me grin, every time we checked on her, and she was still avoiding what she expected to be punishment.

I told someone else on CF, if I had another pair, I'd let her have these; she could sharpen her claws and teeth till she wore 'em out and I could buy her another pair--I'm a goofer like that :thumbsup:

What is your favorite forum or sub-forum on CF, and why?

Upvote 0