Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are several ways to be ineffective in the current end-time revival we are a part of.
One is to have limited vision.
Another is to not be equipped.
The last is to be divided.

The biblical reality is that of being progressively better at what we do as the prophetic clock is speeding up as we speak.
It means that we need to sow a hundred-fold.
Being equipped and trained by God is what makes it all possible.

A unit is only effective as far as making mission as long as it doesn't suffer more than a 50% loss due to casualties or, if in the civilian world, it becomes divided.
The question is then whether or not we want to know where we stand before the task at hand.

JaapAap

Aug 16, 2015
Arnhem, Holland
✟1,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've had so much equipping for the revival and cells and everything. It's all theory. I'm tired of it. I don't even go to these lessons anymore.
I want to just do something. It's like studying for a job. It's no use, you learn things when you start to do it. Only thing that was really useful was learning how to pray because you immediately used and did it.

Upvote 0

rdclmn72

May 19, 2007
dunlap, tn
✟36,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Doctrine is tested in the trenches, current teaching is based on assumptions and a certain mythical belief that we are not in revival.
The evidence is to be seen in more than 100 years of continual growth, not in the silliness that surrounds us.
As long as you have the desire for more, God sees you as being in the center of his will.

Upvote 0