Inauguration Day

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Stay classy :rolleyes: I've long since stopped being amazed at how many people today aren't happy unless they're throwing a tantrum. I'm sure many more such antics will occur and shudder to think what a circus they may end up turning the actual inauguration into.

He won. Get over it. You didn't see people pitching a whiny fit when Obama was elected (twice).

Police pepper spray inauguration eve Trump protesters in D.C.

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Stay classy :rolleyes: I've long since stopped being amazed at how many people today aren't happy unless they're throwing a tantrum. I'm sure many more such antics will occur and shudder to think what a circus they may end up turning the actual inauguration into.

He won. Get over it. You didn't see people pitching a whiny fit when Obama was elected (twice).

Police pepper spray inauguration eve Trump protesters in D.C.

If I wuz him I would wear a bullet proof vest, mouth guard, groin cup, and a motor-cycle helmet just to be on the safe side. Also, a trap door that can be opened beneath him immediately in case all hell breaks loose and a quick exit is deemed necessary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's unnecessary.
Will erase the comment since it caused you offense. My apologies. If anything else is inappropriate or not deemed humorous as intended please let me know so I can erase it as well.

Reactions: Tallguy88
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No other comment but that I did see people pitching fits...some people had fits that lasted for eight years.

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
All we can do is pray. It is sincerely and seriously the only thing we can do at this point.

I didn't vote, and therefore I believe I have no place to speak my opinion about political affairs and my beliefs. To be honest, I couldn't vote for either of the two candidates; they are both evil but at least one has political experience than the other. You should see Tumblr; there is endless amount of hateful drama going on, all because people are disagreeing with each other. How sad is that, is when we get so riled up and angry, and start being unkind to each other is all because someone has a different opinion than us? It is not one of our bigger problems in this world, yet people make it to be. Truth is -- People are going to cry and whine, and throw a fit about Trump being our president. They already have. People are going to do the same thing as they did when Obama was our president. I hear the same piece of crap at night during dinner with my parents, all from my negative speaking father who has nothing nice to say about the news, calling them jerks and making comments about their appearance, praising Trump, and saying every negative thing about our now former president.

Honestly, I'm just tired of it. It is exhausting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About complaining, this verse comes to mind:

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe
(bold mine, Philippians 2:14-15, 1984 NIV)

It is for our sake that we try to be content with what we have and trust God.
I didn't vote, and therefore I believe I have no place to speak my opinion about political affairs and my beliefs. To be honest, I couldn't vote for either of the two candidates; they are both evil but at least one has political experience than the other. You should see Tumblr; there is endless amount of hateful drama going on, all because people are disagreeing with each other. How sad is that, is when we get so riled up and angry, and start being unkind to each other is all because someone has a different opinion than us? It is not one of our bigger problems in this world, yet people make it to be. Truth is -- People are going to cry and whine, and throw a fit about Trump being our president. They already have. People are going to do the same thing as they did when Obama was our president. I hear the same piece of crap at night during dinner with my parents, all from my negative speaking father who has nothing nice to say about the news, calling them jerks and making comments about their appearance, praising Trump, and saying every negative thing about our now former president.

Honestly, I'm just tired of it. It is exhausting.
Voting or not doesn't change the fact that you have the rights of an American citizen. It might make you feel like you don't have the right to complain, but intentionally not voting was, morally speaking, a kind of vote. It's not the same as people who don't bother to vote because they don't care.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
No other comment but that I did see people pitching fits...some people had fits that lasted for eight years.
Nationwide? Like they've been for Trump since he was elected? Please, do point us to evidence these fits. Needless to say, I won't hold my breath waiting.

In fact, even when Obama was elected and these same people got what they swore was the answer to all of our prayers, it was again them jumping up and down like hyperactive hyenas (only in a happy way instead). Clearly for them, dignity, class and maturity are alien concepts.

I'm just glad they kept it down the street or wherever and it didn't interrupt what really mattered, i.e. the actual inauguration.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Nationwide? Like they've been for Trump since he was elected? Please, do point us to evidence these fits. Needless to say, I won't hold my breath waiting.

I did not say "nationwide" or "violent". The OP, to which I responded and which I quoted, said "pitching a whiny fit". So, I wouldn't invite you to hold your breath waiting for evidence that I didn't promise of events I didn't refer to.

Upvote 0