in very desperate need!!!! :(

Mary Wilson

Apr 19, 2015
✟227.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Could you pray that I wont get the medicin anymore, they want to give me ? And that they wont want to give it anymore, and be able to do so. I am so paranoid, the effects are very worse of it :( I very need gods help. And that my friend and I can stay by a friend, and that as soon as possible. And that it will possible for us to get there and stay there, and that nobody will find us, and be able to do so. That we will be hidden 100 procent. And that nothing bad will come on our paths anymore in our life, and that the bad wont be able to touch us anymore, and come on our paths. And that the other friend wants us too. Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Could you pray that I wont get the medicin anymore, they want to give me ? And that they wont want to give it anymore, and be able to do so. I am so paranoid, the effects are very worse of it :( I very need gods help. And that my friend and I can stay by a friend, and that as soon as possible. And that it will possible for us to get there and stay there, and that nobody will find us, and be able to do so. That we will be hidden 100 procent. And that nothing bad will come on our paths anymore in our life, and that the bad wont be able to touch us anymore, and come on our paths. And that the other friend wants us too. Thank you very much in advance!!!!!
Dear Father Lord God Almighty, please take care of Mary and her friend. Keep them safe from every kind of harm. Isaiah 54:14, Isaiah 54:17, Psalms 91, Psalms 121:7, Psalms 23:1-4, Psalms 138:7, Psalms 46:1, Isaiah 41:10 Give your angels charge over them and thank You for hiding them both under the shelter of Your wings. Psalms 91:1, Psalms 91:4 Thank You for keeping them sheltered and hidden in You with Christ. Colossians 3:3 By Your power and mercy make a way for Mary to not have to take medicine. By the stripes of Jesus let Mary be healed and restored to health in such a powerful way that the doctors can confirm it. Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24, Psalms 103:1-5, Psalms 107:19-20 In the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray deliverance from fear and bad medication in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Upvote 0

TravelerFarAwayFromHome

Broken but loved
Jan 16, 2013
✟27,939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I pray God will be with you in the most mighty way!

and may you experience His love and faithfulness in the most abundance

in Jesus's name

Amen

Upvote 0