Not open for further replies.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
You asked about the association between little people and rainbows and I give you what the Bible has to say on the subject.

You are still avoiding the question.

What makes your think that any product of your mind Trumps the Bible?

Rainbows. I claim that leprechauns make rainbows. The evidence is rainbows. How can you deny this evidence? Are you saying rainbows don't exist?

Upvote 0

AdamSK

Jun 28, 2016
Ohio
✟16,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not at all, this is called cause and effect. You are promoting a logical fallacy when you say we have an effect with no cause.

There is no rule of logic that says all events are caused. In fact, many events on the quantum level are not caused.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was a Christian for the first 22 years of my life, and no one has presented me with evidence for creationism.
If you were a Christian, then you believed in Jesus. But I question you level of belief because He is God, the Creator. John 1:1-14; Col. 1:16, 17
Since you didn't believe that than you never grew in knowledge of Him to support this fragile belief that you temporarily had -- maybe because your parents forced you to go to church or something and once you got in college, they shoved evolution down your throat and you swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

Like what?
Romans 1 explains what has been clearly seen and experienced invisibly and visibly. You denied it and chose to worship the creature rather than the Creator.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If you were a Christian, then you believed in Jesus. But I question you level of belief because He is God, the Creator. John 1:1-14; Col. 1:16, 17
Since you didn't believe that than you never grew in knowledge of Him to support this fragile belief that you temporarily had -- maybe because your parents forced you to go to church or something and once you got in college, they shoved evolution down your throat and you swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

If all you have is a no true Scotsman argument, then you can move along.

Still waiting for the evidence that supports creationism.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Bible says many will perish and few are saved. For me I believe that one third of all people, tribes, tongues and nations will be saved. Two thirds will perish. In Heaven only one third followed in the rebellion against God. I tend to believe that only a remnant will survive WW3 to repopulate the earth. Maybe only 10% will remain. They will need to find a way to survive off of the grid. They suggest maintaining a vacation home that is off the grid.
One third of the planet will be saved. There is a higher percentage in the U.S. and obviously countries that may only have 10% Christians. China has 100 million and counting but that's only 9%. Indian also has 100 million, still less than 10%. Not sure about Russia but most of them were atheists. Christianity is spreading there though as well.
It is my understanding that at the 7th (last) trumpet sound, Christians will be transformed and given eternal bodies like Jesus. This happens midway through the Great Tribulation period. Why do I say that? Because we have to suffer the first six trumpets first, so we must go through a portion of it. At the 7th trumpet, the Bowls of Wrath are released and the rest of the world suffers their fate -except a remnant of Jews (see Romans 11 and Rev. 7 & 14) that will be saved.
They must endure the GT but will be protected. Included in their numbers will be 144,000 male virgins and I'm sure as many females. These will be the ones who repopulate the earth. Hence those kids are not born again and will have to be tempted towards the end of the millennium when Satan and his horde is once again released to do his thing, a final test.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If all you have is a no true Scotsman argument, then you can move along.

Still waiting for the evidence that supports creationism.
See, you can't acknowledge that your faith was not based on belief in who He is. You can't acknowledge that you must not have been a Christian if you did not have knowledge to back up your faith. You seek it now which is the evidence that you never had it. Yes, I said I would move years ago with you too, just thought I'd throw you a life preserver. When it starts, you'll have your evidence.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
See, you can't acknowledge that your faith was not based on belief in who He is.

It was. I was as much a believer as you are right now.

You can't acknowledge that you must not have been a Christian if you did not have knowledge to back up your faith. You seek it know, so that is evidence that you never had it. Yes, I said I would move years ago with you too, just thought I'd throw you a life preserver. When it starts, you'll have your evidence.

And you still can't present a shred of evidence.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It was. I was as much a believer as you are right now.

And you still can't present a shred of evidence.
Hundreds of people have tried, your blind and can't see it right in front of you. Bye

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thems the breaks.
Actually the theory of extinction belongs to evolution. Many times this planet has been reduced to 10% of what was here. Every time there is an explosion (radiation) and the planet repopulates itself better then the last age or era. The last extinction was around 12,900 years ago.

younger_dryas_graph.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually the theory of extinction belongs to evolution. Many times this planet has been reduced to 10% of what was here. Every time there is an explosion (radiation) and the planet repopulates itself better then the last age or era. The last extinction was around 12,900 years ago.

younger_dryas_graph.jpg

Can you explain this theory of extinction?

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hundreds of people have tried; you're blind and can't see it right in front of you. Bye.
That 't makes a big difference, thanks. These are folks that the Bible says spread the word, if they reject it, brush the dirt off your sandals and move on.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just accept his surrender and move on.
My surrender is to Jesus, no one else. We are not to endlessly squabble about God and the Bible to unbelievers. We are specifically told, if they don't receive you, then move on and brush the dirt off your feet ... Oh well, on-line there is no dirt so I'll just end it. You have to understand that between Nov. 2012 - July 2014 I had dozens of conservations with Loudmouth and nothing came of it either way. There is this impenetrable wall that separates us. Within the atheists perspective, all he sees is the natural world, science, etc. In mine, I see both natural and spiritual. A veil separates them.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
My surrender is to Jesus, no one else. We are not to endlessly squabble about God and the Bible to unbelievers.

And yet here you are.

We are specifically told, if they don't receive you, then move on and brush the dirt off your feet ... Oh well, on-line there is no dirt so I'll just end it.

I'll believe you when you actually do end it -- a lot of posters threaten to walk off in a huff, but they always come back.

You have to understand that between Nov. 2012 - July 2014 I had dozens of conservations with Loudmouth and nothing came of it either way.

meaning you've been storming off and then coming back for years.

There is this impenetrable wall that separates us. Within the atheists perspective, all he sees is the natural world, science, etc. In mine, I see both natural and spiritual. A veil separates them.

And you wear robes of the finest silks that fools cannot see... of course.

Weren't you leaving?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
My surrender is to Jesus, no one else.

Then present some evidence instead of surrendering to me.

We are not to endlessly squabble about God and the Bible to unbelievers. We are specifically told, if they don't receive you, then move on and brush the dirt off your feet ... Oh well, on-line there is no dirt so I'll just end it. You have to understand that between Nov. 2012 - July 2014 I had dozens of conservations with Loudmouth and nothing came of it either way. There is this impenetrable wall that separates us. Within the atheists perspective, all he sees is the natural world, science, etc. In mine, I see both natural and spiritual. A veil separates them.

You refuse to present any evidence to back your claims. The wall that separates us is made of reason and logic, and you don't have the evidence needed to dent it. All you have are empty assertions and faith based beliefs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.