KonaKona

Nov 15, 2016
Canada
✟25,712.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is it possible that we could be living in the last days? Or even on the road to it? I'm sure theres plenty saying we are. I am becoming more convinced as the years go by. How intense it is getting for the world. Numerous people having dreams and visions. Jesus appearing to people. There's so much to consider! After watching this video I had to give it some thought and wondered what you all think.

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't say for certain, but I'm really confident things are afoot. The stage is being set, the actors have memorized their lines. Pretty soon the Director will say "Showtime!"

For me, I'm already at showtime. Either I'm experiencing a personal apocalypse by myself, or, everyone else is going to be joining me any time now.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,468.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

I believe that Isaac Newton was very close! If my estimates (and I emphasize, estimates) are correct, we still have 35 more years.

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible that we could be living in the last days? Or even on the road to it? I'm sure theres plenty saying we are. I am becoming more convinced as the years go by. How intense it is getting for the world. Numerous people having dreams and visions. Jesus appearing to people. There's so much to consider! After watching this video I had to give it some thought and wondered what you all think.
The Paris "peace conference" starting Jan 15 will be interesting to watch. No doubt Obama will use his influence to damage Israel one last time. Possibly another UN Security Council vote will be rushed through before Trump takes office.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums