I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Whether this was a vision of things to come or it actually happened that moment I do not know. For it was seen only for a moment and you would do well to pay attention to it not in fear of doom and gloom but as to a light shining in the darkness for that is exactly what it was and is!

I have searched since that time--high and low--here and there and no one else has reported that night.

Some have speculated it and gone a little overboard on it. Scientists have down played it. Government's have tried to conceal it. People of the general public have scoffed about it. Some have reported the changes alterations but none have stood on a solid foundation and come forth with its certainty!

The Lord has foretold it. Prophecies are hard to understand!

As God is all knowing and all seeing and timeless trying to explain to children things they have never seen or heard of before!

I never take things at face value! A fool does that!

Take everything with a grain of salt and search for the realities you noble ones!

the Lord is not slow in keeping his promises. If he says it is so, or will be so, it is!

By faith we can understand the things that are from God and remain immovable and unshaken.

For indeed that night the heavens and the earth were shaken out of their place!

The kingdom of heaven is near. Seek his face!

I have witnessed to many for many years and I see and I hear the people.
Every day showing their uncertainties and their ignorances and their fears and call themselves "Christians"

Is that how God leads his people? BLINDLY?

I ask and I consider as did the disciples of the Lord..."Why do you show yourself to us and not to the world?"

His reply was simple. "If you love me you will obey my commands."

The Lord is coming with ten thousands of ten thousands of his holy ones to execute justice on earth!

What is highly esteemed among men is detestable in his sight.

What is highly exalted will be brought low!

What you build up he will tear down!

The proud will not inherit his kingdom!

He will turn it all upside down and flip it over!

The stars above will be hurled to the earth!

God doesn't change! He is exalted above the heavens and the earth!

What will a man be in his presence if he refuses to see?

What will a man be in his presence if he closes his ears and does not listen?

What will a man be in his presence if he crosses his arms and closes his hands?

What will a man be in his presence if he does not strengthen the weak knees?

What will a man be in his presence if he thinks he can hide what is in his heart and mind from him?

Men's hearts will fail them for fear of the things that are coming upon the earth!

Weep mourn and wail you complacent ones!!!

His reward is with him and he will repay everyone according to what they have done!

"I, wisdom, was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, 31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind. 32 “Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. 33 Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it. 34 Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. 35 For those who find me find life and receive favor from the LORD. 36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.”

The endurance and the encouragement of the scriptures of God's breathed word.

33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Notice Jesus words of encouragement to his disciples have been partially fulfilled through all generations except one.

"Heaven and Earth will pass away."

And now: The troubling sight that was given to me in the first week of August 2016... I know what I saw!!!

Reactions: Airotciv7

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
There will be signs in the sun and the moon and the stars.

As is my custom to look up for as long as I can remember.

The other night. Last week or maybe ten days ago as is my custom I went out at night and looked up.

One thing I always look for is the big dipper. Ursa Major. An unmistakable locator because it circles the north star.

It is always always toward the West. NNW. But this night it was due east!

The earth had tilted a great distance that night. NORTH WAS EAST!

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
I wondered about it that night but never payed much thought. But that sight just was not right!

Orion should be in the East not the big dipper! And the north star should be near directly over head!

But that night it was EAST!

Since then I have checked nightly as often as possible and all appears NORMAL!

Isaiah 24 Warns the earth will stagger like a drunkard and be turned upside down.

Look up! Our redemption draws near!

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
The earth is broken asunder,
The earth is split through,
The earth is shaken violently.
The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard
And it totters like a shack,
For its transgression is heavy upon it,
And it will fall, never to rise again.

So it will happen in that day,
That the Lord will punish the host of heaven on high,
And the kings of the earth on earth.
They will be gathered together
Like prisoners in the dungeon,
And will be confined in prison;
And after many days they will be punished.
Then the moon will be abashed and the sun ashamed,
For the Lord of hosts will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
And His glory will be before His elders.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Acts 13:41

"'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.'"

8/16/16

If you are not in right standing with the Lord...

Today is the day of his favor. Today is the day of his salvation. There is no such thing as tomorrow!

If you are not right with him! You BROKE FAITH WITH EACH OTHER!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
An image of the movement of the north star. From our perspective on earth IT DOES NOT MOVE!

It's movement is so minimal that only through time lapse photography can you see it's movement is minimal!

It's like the point on which a Top spins--the earth being the top. It's reliability of pointing to the north has been used by travellers for thousands of years.

WHY WAS IT DUE EAST??? And is today in its normal position!!!

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
“I will make the sun go down at noon and darken the earth in broad daylight.
I will turn your religious festivals into mourning and all your singing into weeping.

I will make all of you wear sackcloth
and shave your heads.

I will make that time like mourning for an only son and the end of it like a bitter day.

“The days are coming,” declares the Sovereign Lord,
“when I will send a famine through the land— not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord.

People will stagger from sea to sea
and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the Lord,
but they will not find it.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
I've searched high and low for any news on what I was shown that night.

The big dipper in the East pointing to the north star in the East and find nothing or they just don't want to say anything?!

A vision of things to come?

I thought honestly, "maybe it's just the time of night?"

BUT THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
The gov't has No plans to warn or rescue public from catastrophes

Axis will shift planet to horizontal position like Uranus

Gov't preparing for a disaster to occur between 2020 & 2026

2026 was supposedly an asteroid impact

2020 was global shortages of water, food, metals & necessities

Somewhere between 2020 & 2026 estimated the final axis shift

Massive tidal waves could flood entire continents

Prepare Disaster Planning & ready kits

In 2006, the axis had shifted by a total of 850 miles

In 2011, the axis had shifted by a total of 1200 miles

In 2014, the axis had shifted by a total of 2000 miles

In 2015, the axis reversed to the 2006 position of 850 miles.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
In 2016, information from South Africa indicate we may have exceeded the 2014 position of our axis

All of these scenarios are speculation until we can confirm these measurements.

The South African measurements were blocked by mountains on one side, so we cannot confirm these readings until the Summer solstice in the US.

We will not be able to confirm these measurements until June 21st, 2016

If our 2016 position is worse than the 850 miles from the 2015 reversal, it means Earth is in a final death wobble like a spinning top just before it falls over... except much slower

If our 2016 position exceeds the 2000 miles of our 2014 position, it means we are perched on the edge of the planet shifting onto its side. We would be past the halfway tipping point.

Such a final shift onto Earths side would create horrendous Tsunami's flooding entire continents like the film "2012"

However, Earth may decide to do a couple more death wobbles before the planet tips

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
The gov't can't hide the changes in the position of the sun. You can verify the position of the sun with your own eyes during the month of June in the US and Northern Hemisphere. You can see the sun is now rising and setting to the "NORTH" during that month. At no time should the sun ever be north of the Tropic of Cancer which is located in mid Mexico. The sun is currently @850 miles farther north in the summer; & an equal amount farther south in the winter. Hence severe winters & harsh summers & violent storms. Increased humidity and precipitation from polar ice melting. The south pole acts as a gyroscopic anchor which maintains the balance of our axis angle. The more it melts, the more the axis slips until it reaches the tipping point and we shift onto our side horizontally like Uranus. There is not enough weight at the north pole for a full inversion. Most of these axis shifts have caused Tsunami's such as the Dec 2004 Indonesian Tsunami which killed a quarter million people and several more shifts since 2004.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Another interesting thing I discovered when looking for that other witness from the Lord was NASA has reported that 1/3 of the sun has gone dark. That in this area the magnetic field no longer exists and that from that area the earth is being bombarded with solar radiation. They also warn that if this area suddenly erupts it could spell the end of life on earth.

Upvote 0