Alex32

Jul 11, 2016
Baltimore
✟15,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I kinda had a rough weekend and a long day. I was tired and i decided to take a nap. While asleep i had a dream about a bad spirit being by my bathroom door and another false awakening about sleep paralysis (A false awakening is a vivid and convincing dream about awakening from sleep, while the dreamer in reality continues to sleep. After a false awakening, subjects often dream they are performing daily morning rituals such as cooking, cleaning and eating). And this is what i found in google and two different pastors people confirmed it as well. http://www.propheciesofrevelation.org/bible-facts_sleep-paralysis.html

It can be upsetting but i am not trying to go there because that's one of the feelings along with sadness sometimes lead to those types of dream in my case. That's one of the reason among others sometimes i feel like i don't want to sleep.

I don't want to be tired but it can be tiring when you are casting out a spirit over and over and seems like it is coming back and when you are talking about it to other people, they seem not to understand what you are talking about.

I am not going to be or feel defeated. I still meditate on Psalm 23 and 91 before going to be. He set me free from those types of dreams before and i believe He can do it again.

Pray for me that the Lord to intervene in my life. As His word says in John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. And promised me a sweet sleep in Proverbs 3.24: When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. [URL='http://biblehub.com/psalms/3-5.htm']Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.[/URL]

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I lucid dream and believe it is God's marvelous attribute of our brain.
When it comes to casting out devils, one must do it according to Scripture, or they can return even stronger, as Jesus warned. I find that, as a true saved believer, I have authority from Christ through His blood sacrifice to rebuke them and cause them to do no harm "here" and to not return..in the name of Jesus and His blood. I also ask Father to reinforce my faith in doing so.
th

Upvote 0