STL, MO
✟18,344.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So, the synopsis is this: I took a job that I quit and they didn't pay me; I accrued debt from that non-payment which I have managed to spread out for repayment in a managable way, but haven't been able to register my car or afford to get insurance. I got tickets and managed to spread those out, but I messed up and now my license is being suspended for 60 days (or 30?)...all this is okay, because I can get a hardship license...but I missed a ticket payment (my mismanagement of money, my fault) and haven't been able to get insurance yet or renew my license in order to get the hardship license.

I'm 500 overdrawn on my account, I've taken on 2 extra jobs in addition to my full time job (and I'm selling Avon now).

I just backed into someone in the parking lot who I didn't see and now I just know all my work to get things in line to where I can handle it is about to blow up.

I need that money from my ex-employer (which is duley owed to me).

I need a break.

I need God to take over and take care of me.

Please pray.:crossrc:

BruinEric

Jul 16, 2006
Southern California
✟7,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless you. I've sent up a prayer for you in your situation.
---

2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Reactions: JPPT1974
Upvote 0

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I have been in situations when I have had to say to myself........"Only God can help me"

Your situation brings this to my mind. However God brought me through. Not without me doing my best to help myself. But me and Jesus made a good team. That was a long time ago.

But He is just the same today.........Concentrate.

Upvote 0

dawnsday

Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
STL, MO
✟18,344.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have been in situations when I have had to say to myself........"Only God can help me"

Your situation brings this to my mind. However God brought me through. Not without me doing my best to help myself. But me and Jesus made a good team. That was a long time ago.

But He is just the same today.........Concentrate.
ive done all i can do for today and the rest of the week. until then only God can get me through.

the lady i hit didn't call like she said she would.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dawnsday

Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
STL, MO
✟18,344.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks all. I think it will get better, but usually it's at home with my mom when I feel so bad. She focuses only on complaining and throwing fits, even regarding things we can't change. She believes all of her feelings and thereby her reactions to those feelings are more valid then mine or anyone around her. She chooses misery over looking on the brightside and in doing so makes it rough at home. I only have a couple more weeks until things are back on the good side and then just a couple more months til i'm out of the Red...so I will continue to see that light which God has placed in front of me and know that when this struggle ends, I will be able to appreciate better the blessings He grants me.

Upvote 0

2scoops

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God will come through, He always does. You said you were trying to give it up to God and that is a very good thing. Renew your mind daily with God's words and blessings. I think it's hard at forst, but God's word can send peace into your heart and mind, and it doesn't matter what happens, as long as you hold onto God's word. it takes practice, like anything else, but when you plants those seeds into your mind, you will reap the benefits.

Upvote 0

dawnsday

Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
STL, MO
✟18,344.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
you know...he will come through i know this...but i also know he may not come through how i want him to. how to seperate my selfish desires and see what god wants for me...or know what desires i have that would please God is what i really need prayer for now...because i think the request for prayer on the OP has helped me out a lot. mom and i didn't even fight today and i totally kicked butt at work after not doing it for years...so now it's time to pray for god's will to be clear

if all that rambling makes sesne

y'all are making a big impact on my quality of life. thank you so much! and thank God for you!

Upvote 0