✟7,649.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello Everyone,:wave:
I am new here. I'm a college student that is just waiting to hear from God what path he is wanting me to take in school and in other parts of my life. I'm waiting some what impatiently for God to also bring me the man I'm supposed to be with. :swoon: I sing with a women's choir from my college and I enjoy it very much. I'm always looking for new friends especially christians so just send me message if you ever wanna chat or need prayer.:pray: :)

joaddi3

~ it's not a choice, it's a child ~
Jun 12, 2007
Montclair, California
Visit site
✟20,351.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am new here. I'm a college student that is just waiting to hear from God what path he is wanting me to take in school and in other parts of my life. I'm waiting some what impatiently for God to also bring me the man I'm supposed to be with. :swoon: I sing with a women's choir from my college and I enjoy it very much. I'm always looking for new friends especially christians so just send me message if you ever wanna chat or need prayer.:pray: :)
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4753/ccschool11ejes8.gif
i am also a student, (returning:)). going to nursing school but seriously considering becoming a psychologist. God is so good...be patient and He will show you what you need to do! pm me anytime

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
25.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! We've been around for a number of years--- and now this is one of the largest online forums on the Internet!

My name is Tatiana and I'm a fellow Christian and Staff member here at CF. I'm currently under the role as Policy Chief--- though I have a number of things that I do here that I enjoy. Another part of my ministry is being a CF Welcoming Angel. This ministry was set up to help prepare our newest members--- like yourself--- since this a HUGE place and can be a little overwhelming.

I have a few suggestions for you, as a new member. First off, if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask someone! You need a few posts before you can send a private message (aka pm), so you can click on the button below and you'll be taken to the CF Welcome Angels forum, where you can ask us there by posting a new thread:
Chat with the Welcome Angels

:angel:
My second suggestion is that you get to know the different areas and forums that we have. Women have their own special forum and so do men! These are restricted by gender--- so only females can post in the women's section. We also have a special forum set up for Teens. And we have a ton of different forums set up specifically for different kinds of Christian Congregations. As well as forums for Music, Sports, Professions, Health Issues, and Ministries. Something for everyone--- you just have to take the time to look for what you want to discuss. ;)

My third suggestion is to come check out the Friendship Court forum: http://foru.ms/f15-friendship-court.html
Just jump right in and start introducing yourself--- the members there are the sweetest. It focuses on having alot of fun, posting some great and clean images, and fellowship.

My last suggestion to you is to try to check out our FAQ (http://foru.ms/faq.php) to help any questions you have--- there is always alot of changes going on at the site! Currently this is under re-construction due to more changes, but hopefully will be finished in the upcoming weeks.

If you ever need help, please feel free to drop me a message in my inbox. I'd be more than happy to help you out! (Don't forget to check out the rules too--- Staff keep this site moderated 24/7, so please make sure you understand the rules!)

John15-5.gif

God bless and take care!
~Tatiana~
Angel14g.gif

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
welcome10.gif

Welcome! We're really glad to have you here. Make yourself at home. There's tons to do here -- forums, support groups, games, devotionals, "character" design and much more. It's a fun place!

I'm part of the Prayer Warrior team. If you'd like to submit prayer requests, just click the "Prayer" button on the top toolbar. We'd be happy to pray for you, your family or friends. If you'd like to become a prayer warrior, just PM me and I'll tell you what to do. Welcome! :)

If you look up on the toolbar, you'll see an "FAQ" button. That's a good place to start to get your basic questions answered.

If you'd like to create a character, you can get free newbie armor here: http://foru.ms/t6173184

Again, welcome, welcome, welcome!! :)

Upvote 0

plutoaintaplanet

Oct 24, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
✟1,635.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I am new here. I'm a college student that is just waiting to hear from God what path he is wanting me to take in school and in other parts of my life. I'm waiting some what impatiently for God to also bring me the man I'm supposed to be with. I sing with a women's choir from my college and I enjoy it very much. I'm always looking for new friends especially christians so just send me message if you ever wanna chat or need prayer.:pray: :)

Hiya BlessedMusician!

I'm waiting patiently for THE women too :D haha.
Hope you have fun explorin n interactin on the various areas
of this forum :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums