Im New and need help bad...

Leebo777

Nov 3, 2005
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Hello everyone, I know this may not be the right place to post this kind of thing but time is running out so here it goes, this only the 10th message board ive hit, only 1000 more to go. My girlfriend is in desperate need of a kidney, her blood type is B-neg. Last night she was told she has 2 months. She is 28 years old and a wonderful, loving woman. She doesnt need this. I'm not a 100% sure how long she has been on the donor list but I do know its time to seek out for donors on my on, time is running short. I personally am scared to death. She is my life and everythingto me and her kids. If anything please include us in your prayers that this miracle will happen. Thanks everyone.

Please pm me if you have any info/advice.

Again I know this may not be the place and for that I apologize.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. Check the FAQ at the menu at the top, and find out answers to any questions you may have about getting started here. The best way to get to know us is to jump right in and participate. Checking out the rules of the forums first helps as well. :preach: :liturgy: :crosseo: :priest:

Upvote 0

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
your time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.