I'm in desperate need

Godislove94

May 17, 2015
✟8,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm in need of two things right now that are a necessity, a job and a new car. I need a job so I can pay tuition next semester because I've already used up my financial aid for the year this semester. My current car has had problem after problem since we bought it five years ago. I've been stranded on the side of the road twice this week because it keeps breaking down and is most likely on it's last legs, but I can't afford to replace it right now and pay for school. Would you please pray that God would meet these needs speedily? Thank you.

Godislove94

May 17, 2015
✟8,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
also never forget to look at the sparrow:)

Thank you for reminding me of that. I'm always afraid that God is going to say "no" to the things I ask of Him like this for whatever reason, or that He'll say yes to one at the cost of the other. Right now I'm worrying that He will say yes to the job and car, but at the sacrifice of having to leave school for a second time in my undergrad. There always seems to be a catch. :(

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you for reminding me of that. I'm always afraid that God is going to say "no" to the things I ask of Him like this for whatever reason, or that He'll say yes to one at the cost of the other. Right now I'm worrying that He will say yes to the job and car, but at the sacrifice of having to leave school for a second time in my undergrad. There always seems to be a catch. :(
I cannot say if he will say yes to both or not what I can say is that for me personally whenever I ask for something even if the answer is no and it's something I really want or need I trust him in his answer and I have yet to see this method fail me.
We don't see the bigger picture but he does for all you know this could be an exercise of you trusting him and if you trust him maybe you will receive more than just the job and car.

Or perhaps this job and car is not really what you need and he may so no or perhaps he says to wait because he has something better for you we never really know but even if the answer is no so long as we trust him in his answer amazing things will happen.

In the times when I was worried and freaked out if he would say yes to my request or not I always heard a voice in my heart say be still my child

• Agree
Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm in need of two things right now that are a necessity, a job and a new car. I need a job so I can pay tuition next semester because I've already used up my financial aid for the year this semester. My current car has had problem after problem since we bought it five years ago. I've been stranded on the side of the road twice this week because it keeps breaking down and is most likely on it's last legs, but I can't afford to replace it right now and pay for school. Would you please pray that God would meet these needs speedily? Thank you.

Be thankful when no man may buy or sell, because it is the removal of a deity.

Perfect Faith is what you seek after, and it's laying down all other things.

Might be difficult to do for someone in dire need.
I suggest you attempt to have absolutely zero doubt with just one prayer asking for all your troubles be dealt with.

Also, in the middle of lots and lots of trouble it is very pleasing to God for you to praise him. Even if you fail in all of these things, praising him long after your failure would be very pleasing to him.

You do have an opportunity, whether you succeed or fail in what you're trying to overcome.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord may you give godislove what she really needs as your provided for those that love you and are called according to your purpose..they lacked nothing. Free her and forgive her from her debts. Lead her on the right path in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums