Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
From where i stand i think im destned to be single...
I love my first love and can not find anyone that lives up to him
He is my best friend and now gay
and I think I may just have to accept that hes the only person i will ever love.. and accept that i will be single

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,803.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
and I think I may just have to accept that hes the only person i will ever love.. and accept that i will be single
:hug:

Upvote 0

shinkou

Mar 17, 2011
✟8,293.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I know that this is hard to you right now. It is sometimes very hard to move past for the first love. Oftenly it takes time a lot. Many people feel like they can never forget their first love. I can remember my first love too, and I can understant how you feel. I think that I will always love and remember my first love. It took me more than 3 years to stop thinking so much about my first love. First I compared every person to my first love. Then no one was the same or as good. But after time goes by, I realized that I could finally love somebody again.

For sometime too, I thought it could be impossible to get married in future. But now I think that maybe it can be possible again. It is hard to go through that, but in time it will get better.

I stayed friends with my first love for a long time too. Finally I had to stop meeting my first love anymore. After that, finally my heart is better. I still think sadly about my first love sometimes, but it is not so bad as the before times.

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
like what?

Meeting new people . The past is the past, leave it there. You don't have to forget about it if you don't want to, but you don't want to to not take advantage of new opportunities.

Upvote 0

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know that this is hard to you right now. It is sometimes very hard to move past for the first love. Oftenly it takes time a lot. Many people feel like they can never forget their first love. I can remember my first love too, and I can understant how you feel. I think that I will always love and remember my first love. It took me more than 3 years to stop thinking so much about my first love. First I compared every person to my first love. Then no one was the same or as good. But after time goes by, I realized that I could finally love somebody again.

For sometime too, I thought it could be impossible to get married in future. But now I think that maybe it can be possible again. It is hard to go through that, but in time it will get better.

I stayed friends with my first love for a long time too. Finally I had to stop meeting my first love anymore. After that, finally my heart is better. I still think sadly about my first love sometimes, but it is not so bad as the before times.

I agree.

Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2004
Brisbane
✟22,840.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Meeting new people . The past is the past, leave it there. You don't have to forget about it if you don't want to, but you don't want to to not take advantage of new opportunities.
new people i meet dont like me and dont accept me and dont like getting to know me

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm in the same boat. As time goes on though I'm more content with being single. You just have to find the good in it and pursue things that make you happy. It's easier said than done but if you take it one day at a time it gets easier. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship

My advice is to redefine what you think is 'best'.

Gay men for a heterosexual woman will never be 'best'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
but maybe they can make good shopping partners.. "Queer eye for the straight girl"^_^
Shopping is something that every straight guy should accept doing with his lady.

Just think...we can sit there and just check her body out as she tries out a many clothes.

No one can tell me that football and beer is better than watching your lady trying clothes on as you get to see her curves, maybe that skirt that she didn't realize was too short, oops her cleavage is showing and she just realized that with that shirt so she has to get another one. Just give me some pretzels and some fruit juice and I'm game for the wonderful show.

I CANNOT WAIT TILL I HAVE A G/F BEGGING ME TO GO SHOPPING WITH HER and I'm flaming heterosexual.

Upvote 0