Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, that's right. And if McFall was banned for the same time as me...he's back too.

So, this thread is in honour of myself and McFall. You may choose to ignore it, showing in the most polite manner that you don't care and leaving it as a prop in a deserted desert background with tumbleweeds lazily passing by.

You may shed tears of joy.

...or anguish

Or just scratch your head wondering who I/we are.

Ah, CF, my great time sucker...it's good to be back, even with the occassional smell that reaches my nostrils reading here. :p

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Were you banned? Can you even answer that with the whole "don't talk about mod actions" thing? If so, just PM me or rep me lol.

I'm glad you're back. Just be nice to me :D

Nah, mentioning I am back from a short vacation is far different I think. Besides, anyone can tell if you can't post on the board because they can't rep that person while they are away. So it's not like it's a big secret, except to the multitudes who never see the greatness that is myself and acknowlege it in the form of reps. Did I mention humility? I think this post alone deserves reps for that.

On a serious note. Thanks. And thanks to Marycita too. Here's a tissue for both of you. I know they were tears of joy :D

Edit: And ks777 - thanks man *shakes hand*. I know you need no tissue.

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, that's right. And if McFall was banned for the same time as me...he's back too.

So, this thread is in honour of myself and McFall. You may choose to ignore it, showing in the most polite manner that you don't care and leaving it as a prop in a deserted desert background with tumbleweeds lazily passing by.

...or anguish

Ah, CF, my great time sucker...it's good to be back, even with the occassional smell that reaches my nostrils reading here. :p

I had wondered where you were. It's good to see you! :)

Reactions: white dove
Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
you and me do not agree a lot on theology
but I am glad to see you back

Very gracious of you to say. Thank you.

I totally thought that you had exerted the will power of steel and left LOL

Welcome back. Play nice ;)

What, and leave you all alone on the board? How could you think I would do such a thing? :p *Bows and kisses hand* (while wearing wig and female suit to hide my gender)

welcome back strav!

Thank you, sir. I see you too, are back after some time away(although likely for different reasons). It's good to see you around. Don't obliterate all the male competition on the board hehe.

I noticed you were gone. Welcome back Paul. :hug:

Thank you Keri. *Bows and kisses hand*

Hello, good to see you around. I didn't know that you and MacFall were banned!

Thank you Eyre. *Bows and kisses hand*
I had wondered where you were. It's good to see you! :)

Grapes are indeed like blocks of sugar. Thanks, man :)

Interesting. Sometimes, people just pop off here and I assume they're all just in relationships or something. ^_^

Ohhhh.. I should really know better. :unbelievable:

Welcome back, you 2 (or however many made it back home safe-n-sound-n-unbanned. :hi:

Thank you WD. You frequently have insight and down to earth wisdom/advice in your posts here. *Bows and kisses hand*

I don't post here all that often, so I didn't notice. Sorry that happened. Welcome back.

Thank you. Nice to see you around too.

Welcome back!

Special thanks to Historia - who helped relay msgs for me to another poster - and being an all around cool chick. *Bows and kisses hand*

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, sir. I see you too, are back after some time away(although likely for different reasons). It's good to see you around. Don't obliterate all the male competition on the board hehe.

haha yeah I moved to florida and got crazy busy with grad school + work and didn't have time to even glance at CF. Now I'm on break from school until.... tomorrow, crap. but it was a nice lil break while it lasted haha!

Good to see you around too! Sorry you got vacationed :(

Upvote 0

Kirisutokyoo-shinja

Stage Ninja
Dec 8, 2002
Charlotte, NC
✟18,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

...or anguish

I raise your tumbleweed with 5 dust devils ;).

Reactions: Stravinsk
Upvote 0