PARI

May 22, 2006
✟308.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
energizergramma said:
Hi, my name is Betty and I'm the energizer grandmother.....looking to make some friends.....

I love to work with older people and to stay active with my church and family. I have 14 grandchildren and 2 great-granddaughters. I have 6 kids: 4 boys, 2 girls....I really love my youngest daughter best especially since she's writing this for me :kiss:(just kidding, I love all my kids the same).

I'm a gameaholic with my computer, especially MahJong and BookWorm. I'm hoping I learn to do this without my daughters assistance, so that she can go get a life :clap:. I love God, my sweet hubby Tip. I love to travel and have been to Europe where I'd like to go again, especially like to go to Germany. I'd like to go to Australia, Sweden, and Holland. I've been to Guatemala on a 2 week missions trip, to Hawaii, Tijuana - Mexico, and many of the 48 continental states.

I like to entertain and one of my gifts is being a good hostess (inserted by daughter), another is the gift of Gab:D (also inserted by daughter).

I hen peck the keyboard so I'm a slow typist....be gentle with me. I tried to take an internet typing course and it was too hard for me. I'm very impatient and want this dumb contraption to give me what I want when I want it.

Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'll do my best to answer.

God Bless and may God live in your heart and home always.

Betty
Lol Hello and welcome!

Glad to have you here with us!

I am sure then that you will enjoy the Arcade/Game section CF has here.

May the Lord Jesus Christ continue blessing you, your family and all you come in contact with.

Much love & hugs

Have a great weekend!
PARI

JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH US! HOORAY!!!

Upvote 0