energizergramma

May 26, 2006
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
✟15,172.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, my name is Betty and I'm the energizer grandmother.....looking to make some friends.....

I love to work with older people and to stay active with my church and family. I have 14 grandchildren and 2 great-granddaughters. I have 6 kids: 4 boys, 2 girls....I really love my youngest daughter best especially since she's writing this for me :kiss:(just kidding, I love all my kids the same).

I'm a gameaholic with my computer, especially MahJong and BookWorm. I'm hoping I learn to do this without my daughters assistance, so that she can go get a life :clap:. I love God, my sweet hubby Tip. I love to travel and have been to Europe where I'd like to go again, especially like to go to Germany. I'd like to go to Australia, Sweden, and Holland. I've been to Guatemala on a 2 week missions trip, to Hawaii, Tijuana - Mexico, and many of the 48 continental states.

I like to entertain and one of my gifts is being a good hostess (inserted by daughter), another is the gift of Gab:D (also inserted by daughter).

I hen peck the keyboard so I'm a slow typist....be gentle with me. I tried to take an internet typing course and it was too hard for me. I'm very impatient and want this dumb contraption to give me what I want when I want it.

Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'll do my best to answer.

God Bless and may God live in your heart and home always.

Betty

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You sound like an interesting and loving person. I've been to Europe three times, and would love to go again. It was Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain... that we visited. We have also been to Canada. I love Canadians! :hug:

attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
energizergramma said:
Hi, my name is Betty and I'm the energizer grandmother.....looking to make some friends.....

I love to work with older people and to stay active with my church and family. I have 14 grandchildren and 2 great-granddaughters. I have 6 kids: 4 boys, 2 girls....I really love my youngest daughter best especially since she's writing this for me :kiss:(just kidding, I love all my kids the same).

I'm a gameaholic with my computer, especially MahJong and BookWorm. I'm hoping I learn to do this without my daughters assistance, so that she can go get a life :clap:. I love God, my sweet hubby Tip. I love to travel and have been to Europe where I'd like to go again, especially like to go to Germany. I'd like to go to Australia, Sweden, and Holland. I've been to Guatemala on a 2 week missions trip, to Hawaii, Tijuana - Mexico, and many of the 48 continental states.

I like to entertain and one of my gifts is being a good hostess (inserted by daughter), another is the gift of Gab:D (also inserted by daughter).

I hen peck the keyboard so I'm a slow typist....be gentle with me. I tried to take an internet typing course and it was too hard for me. I'm very impatient and want this dumb contraption to give me what I want when I want it.

Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'll do my best to answer.

God Bless and may God live in your heart and home always.

Betty

Hello and Welcome Betty! That's awesome! As the kids would say.... COOL! God bless you!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy your time here... we're a very friendly bunch. So jump into some of the conversations, start asking some questions, challenge yourself to a quiz or a game... or a devotional for that matter!! Enjoy and God bless ^_^
PS Also, if you have any prayer requests you can pm me and I'll be more than happy to pray for your needs. Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.