United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
CatsandCradles said:
So I have finaly decided to join a religious forum. And I am in the process of writing a book on Martin Luther with citation and bibliography.

And so I saw a post in the "Denominational Debates" section that examined the "Darker side of Martin Luther"

I wrote an entire 4 page response as to the following topics:

1) Why did Luther side with the goverment during the Pesant Wars of the 1520s

2) Luther's opinion of the Epistle of James

3) And Luther's controversial writings on Jews

I was rather pleased that it would be my first post, but sadly, when I hit the submit button, it said that I needed 100 posting before I could post anything in that section.

And thus, I almost lost 4 pages of text that I had written (but I saved it earlier). I can fully understand the reasoning behind this rule, as there are many immature and bias posters who post egriously wrong and hateful things against other religions, but I was still a little bit taken back by it saying that I was not allowed to post there.

So now I'm here.

I have 99 more post to go.

God Bless You...
And sorry you lost so much time in writing and responding. :hug:

Welcome to CF:wave:

Upvote 0

Sevastopal

Mar 5, 2006
✟7,677.00
Faith
Lutheran
It seems Martin Luther was quite a prolific author. Since I am a Lutheran I've been thinking about reading up on him. I've heard Bondage of Will would be the way go, but I haven't bought it yet. I thought I might find a copy at a Barnes and Nobles but alas their was nothing there. Maybe I'll have to go with Amazon.com. Good luck on eventually getting the 4 page post down.

Upvote 0