If you didn't believe in God, would you still think homosexuality was wrong?

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It isn't self-righteous. Deliverance Ministry is what I have been gifted with by the power of the Holy Spirit for the call I've been given. Jesus came not to tickle the ears of people, nor to scratch the back of the devil but to DESTROY the works of the devil that are made manifest in people.

It is not of myself, but through Christ. I can do nothing without Christ and the boldness afforded me by the Holy Spirit, to stand against the wiles of the devil. Teaching the Truth of the Word is what we are all called to do. In and of ourselves we are nothing. If we abide not in the vine we will die. If we do not wear our armor and step out into enemy territory (which is earth IS currently the domain of satan and therefore IS enemy territory) we will be defeated.

What good is the Word of God if it sits on a shelf and collects dust?

I guess anyone who preaches THE TRUTH of the Word of God as opposed to just the parts you want to hear, are self righteous. I glad accept your persecution for having done such as is commanded to all of those who claim to be heirs with Christ and citizens of heaven. For if the people of God won't preach the Truth of His Word, who will?

Woe to them who preach the lies of the enemy of Christ and teach His little ones to sin and tell them everything is going to be alright.

PS... I don't have to know the person. I am very familiar with the ways of the enemy, and his lies.
And anything that looks to exalt itself above the knowledge of God and above God, is not of God but of satan, and must not be received, but rather rejected. No one has anything to say or any excuse that is new under the sun. God is not naive to the ways of man or of satan and has provided all of the information we need, in His Word to address all of these things. Anyone who meditates on the Word of God and spends time in the presence of His Holy Spirit will be able to distinguish what is of God and what is of the enemy. That is why it is imperative that people do not attempt to follow Christ without His Word and His instruction, or they will be tossed to and from with every wind of doctrine. Ephesians 4:14

Your self righterous judging of others is GROSSLY offensive. You do not know the person that you are talking about, yet you tell them they need deliverence? Please, worry about your own short comings and all that bottled up hatred you have, and focus on your own life. Your postings show that you are not that loving person that you are trying to paint yourself out to be. And as far as YOUR belief with "flesh"..it is the human body. Flesh being what GOD has wrapped you in. I never bought into the fundamentalist philosophy of "sins of the flesh" when they preach about how they are flooded in the holy spirit, and have god in their brain, heart, soul, yet it's all wrapped up in something evil and demonic called "the flesh". Your reasoning isn't that at all since it makes entirely no sense. LONG ago I was told to walk away from those that speak about "sins of the flesh"...it was very smart piece of advice...and I still continue to do so. I wish I didn't read your posts because they enrage me so much..but at the same time I hope they help me b/c it's people like you that need our prayers...

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Rom 7:21-25
(21) I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
(22) For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
(23) But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
(24) O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
(25) I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Gal 5:17
(17) For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. And these are contrary to one another; lest whatever you may will, these things you do.
sorry...what does typing scripture have to do with anything? does it make you feel better? much evil has come out of the bible as well with people twisting scripture to suit their beliefs...i.e. slavery, segregation, racism, women's rights, etc... so I can sit and type back all sorts of scripture to you as well and what does that make me? a "real" Christian?

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
It isn't self-righteous. Deliverance Ministry is what I have been gifted with by the power of the Holy Spirit for the call I've been given. Jesus came not to tickle the ears of people, nor to scratch the back of the devil but to DESTROY the works of the devil that are made manifest in people.

It is not of myself, but through Christ. I can do nothing without Christ and the boldness afforded me by the Holy Spirit, to stand against the wiles of the devil. Teaching the Truth of the Word is what we are all called to do. In and of ourselves we are nothing. If we abide not in the vine we will die. If we do not wear our armor and step out into enemy territory (which is earth IS currently the domain of satan and therefore IS enemy territory) we will be defeated.

I guess anyone who preaches THE TRUTH of the Word of God as opposed to just the parts you want to hear, are self righteous. I glad accept your persecution for having done such as is commanded to all of those who claim to be heirs with Christ and citizens of heaven. For if the people of God won't preach the Truth of His Word, who will?

Woe to them who preach the lies of the enemy of Christ and teach His little ones to sin and tell them everything is going to be alright.

PS... I don't have to know the person. I am very familiar with the ways of the enemy, and his lies.
And anything that looks to exalt itself above the knowledge of God and above God, is not of God but of satan, and must not be received, but rather rejected. No one has anything to say or any excuse that is new under the sun. God is not naive to the ways of man or of satan and has provided all of the information we need, in His Word to address all of these things. Anyone who meditates on the Word of God and spends time in the presence of His Holy Spirit will be able to distinguish what is of God and what is of the enemy. That is why it is imperative that people do not attempt to follow Christ without His Word and His instruction, or they will be tossed to and from with every wind of doctrine. Ephesians 4:14
sorry...I can not respond to any of your fanatical preaching going forward. I will chose to step away. I will not deal with self-proclaimed christians, when they wrap themselves in such violent terms as enemy, wearing "suits of armor" and calling EARTH "enemy territory" and "the place of satan". That is beyond fanatical, and I won't be sucked in by such brainwashing doctrine. You can call it a "gift"..I call it "cult-like"..given your over the top, obsessive, and fanatical way of speaking. What is even more confusing for me is is the Holy Spirt calls me to recognize "warriors" like you and using God's name surrounded with warlike terms. You sorta remind me of that bizarre woman in "Jesus Camp"....the camp leader who should be brought up on charges of child abuse.

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have never known the medical field to
"force" these surgeries onto anyone. No one is given this surgery againt their will.
So it was indeed what they term an "elective surgery" aka "voluntary".

Yeh, thats true I was never forced to have the treatment. I suppose that people born with an arm missing are never forced to have a prosthetic one either, people suffering from all matter of genetic abnormalities and biirth defects aren't forced to do anything at all. Fortunately most people are sensible like myself and do something about the conditions they were born with if the technology is available.

Why do you think that is?
That was your SPIRIT warring AGAINST
your flesh. The fact that you DID do it, is evidence that a part of
you did "want" to do it. The part that won. The flesh.

Erm I assure you all of me wanted to do this. As I said before if I hadn't I'd be dead. I'm sorry but just sitting around doing nothing about it and trying to ignore it resulted on me writing words in my arms with knives, injuring myself between my legs and overdosing. What won was my common sense to relaize I needed to do something else.

The world of psychology couldn't do anything to help you. I am not surprised, since it is a SPIRITUAL ATTACK. It can enter in through a psychological trauma, but let's make no mistake about it, it is a spiritual issue.

Except.. like the world of psychology did help me. As im much better now thank you very much. Or perhaps you'd have preffered me to stay immensly depressed but free from what in your opinion is a sin?

What you needed the world cannot give you. Because you needed deliverance because of the attack on your mind that caused you to believe that you were the opposite sex trapped in the body you were given.
That is not a mental or a medical condition.

I can see where your coming from here.
My main problem with your statement however is.. y'know...the fact it isn't remotely right.

It is an attack on your sound mind, but the root of it is spiritual

You need deliverance.

I need Jesus for sure, we all do always. But as I've said before, Not because of my transexuality.

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Yeh, thats true I was never forced to have the treatment. I suppose that people born with an arm missing are never forced to have a prosthetic one either, people suffering from all matter of genetic abnormalities and biirth defects aren't forced to do anything at all. Fortunately most people are sensible like myself and do something about the conditions they were born with if the technology is available.
[/color][/size][/font]

Erm I assure you all of me wanted to do this. As I said before if I hadn't I'd be dead. I'm sorry but just sitting around doing nothing about it and trying to ignore it resulted on me writing words in my arms with knives, injuring myself between my legs and overdosing. What won was my common sense to relaize I needed to do something else.

[/color][/size][/font]

Except.. like the world of psychology did help me. As im much better now thank you very much. Or perhaps you'd have preffered me to stay immensly depressed but free from what in your opinion is a sin?

[/color][/size][/font]

I can see where your coming from here.
My main problem with your statement however is.. y'know...the fact it isn't remotely right.

[/color][/size][/font]

I need Jesus for sure, we all do always. But as I've said before, Not because of my transexuality.

[/quote]
Halohope..please don't let this poster get to you. All faiths come with their extreme fanatical militant fringe..and clearly many Christians fall into that same catergory. This poster is "deliverence ministry"...throw in the towel now for there is no use in dealing with such extreme people. In fact..it's down right dangerous. What you've gone through alone shows your strength of character...just hold on to that. You've already been set free..you don't need other "christians" to pull you down and tell you you are not worthy of God's love when you already have it. peace.

Reactions: HaloHope
Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
None of these things harm anyone else either.

Exo 20:3-4
(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Exo 20:7
(7) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Exo 20:8
(8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Exo 20:17
(17) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.

You can think God is telling you whatever you want, but He will not go against what He has already spoken in His word. You are doing no favor to a homosexual by telling them that they are not sinning. What you are doing is taking part in their damnation. Does God love homosexuals? Of course, He loves all sinners, but if a person comes to know the Lord, He will set him free from the bondages of sin, and that is what homosexuality is, a bondage and a sin. The bible is very clear on it.

Eze 33:7-9
(7) And you, son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel. Therefore you shall hear the Word from My mouth, and warn them from Me.
(8) When I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die; if you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked one shall die in his iniquity; but I will require his blood at your hand.
(9) But, if you warn the wicked of his way, to turn from it; if he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul.

In all seriousness while I completely disagree with you this is a good post.

I would say having other God's and taking the Lords name are things that are directly offensive to God as you are personally doing something against him.

I don't keep the Sabbath day holy every week. But then I believe that is an OT law and not nessecerily part of the new covenant, merely a tradition carried on by some. I do honour Jesus on other days of the week, in my own way or at church (depends on if I want some time alone with him).

As for coveting... coveting breeds jealousy, hatred, and anger. Of course it harms other people.

As for the rest of the post, well... as I have said before the Bible isn't clear on homosexuality as if it was we wouldn't be sitting here week after week debating it.

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Halohope..please don't let this poster get to you. All faiths come with their extreme fanatical militant fringe..and clearly many Christians fall into that same catergory. This poster is "deliverence ministry"...throw in the towel now for there is no use in dealing with such extreme people. In fact..it's down right dangerous. What you've gone through alone shows your strength of character...just hold on to that. You've already been set free..you don't need other "christians" to pull you down and tell you you are not worthy of God's love when you already have it. peace.

It's ok, I appreciate the concern but I'm fine. I can see that the posts are fairly fanatical and extreme but I'm not stressing about it. It's the internet so it's not going to phase me in slightest. I had to put up with this every day in reality once upon a time ;) . I know I have come through things just fine, and whatever someone has to say to me on a forum about it will never change that. :)

That said deliverence ministry is certainly more than a little scary.

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
It's ok, I appreciate the concern but I'm fine. I can see that the posts are fairly fanatical and extreme but I'm not stressing about it. It's the internet so it's not going to phase me in slightest. I had to put up with this every day in reality once upon a time ;) . I know I have come through things just fine, and whatever someone has to say to me on a forum about it will never change that. :)

That said deliverence ministry is certainly more than a little scary.
See..this is what I mean...u have strong character with an excellent head on your sholder. That's very admirable. As for your comment on deliverence ministry....I'll tell you a little something. I was going to a conference about 2 months ago. The subject was of interest to me, so I signed up for it. I mentioned it to my pastor and he recognized the speakers as "deliverence ministers"...he basically gave me a heads up and said if you decide to go to the seminar, be prepared to see something to the likes of which you have probably never seen before. You will see the very extreme of the Christian faith...He wasn't kidding. I got NOTHING out of the seminar itself, b/c I couldn't get bast the hostile/angry/hateful speak of the presenters. They wrapped it all up under a term "ministry" when it should have been the subject in an anger management seminar. For me, in my observation and opinion only...it is the furthest thing from being a Christian.

Upvote 0
D

DMagoh

Your self righterous judging of others is GROSSLY offensive. You do not know the person that you are talking about, yet you tell them they need deliverence? Please, worry about your own short comings and all that bottled up hatred you have, and focus on your own life....

Not trying to start an argument, but....

arent you judging IAmRedeemed with this post?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
See..this is what I mean...u have strong character with an excellent head on your sholder. That's very admirable. As for your comment on deliverence ministry....I'll tell you a little something. I was going to a conference about 2 months ago. The subject was of interest to me, so I signed up for it. I mentioned it to my pastor and he recognized the speakers as "deliverence ministers"...he basically gave me a heads up and said if you decide to go to the seminar, be prepared to see something to the likes of which you have probably never seen before. You will see the very extreme of the Christian faith...He wasn't kidding. I got NOTHING out of the seminar itself, b/c I couldn't get bast the hostile/angry/hateful speak of the presenters. They wrapped it all up under a term "ministry" when it should have been the subject in an anger management seminar. For me, in my observation and opinion only...it is the furthest thing from being a Christian.

I can very much believe it. A member of my family had fairly strong views on my transition to begin with. Thought I was mutilating myself.. needed deliverence etc... . But actually when after all was done, they changed their minds and actually became more open minded about because they saw the "me" before who was depressed, anti-social etc.. and saw how happy I was afterwards and realized it couldn't be wrong as it brought me such joy.

(oh and I'm still waiting for verses directly pointing towards transexuality as a sin in the bible)

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Not trying to start an argument, but....

arent you judging IAmRedeemed with this post?
perhaps you are right..but I can't sit back and read someone bashing a person they do not know, and who has overcome great challenges in their life. I have set IAMREDEEMED to "ignore" in the best interests of me, as well as the moderators on these forums. I have been very honest with my thoughts on extreme, fanatical, obsessive, militant people...it's scary and is outside the Christian faith of love, compassion, and acceptance. So you won't get an arguement from me...I simply can not read anythng else from "deliverence ministries"...it's too way over the top for the rational individual.

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
I can very much believe it. A member of my family had fairly strong views on my transition to begin with. Thought I was mutilating myself.. needed deliverence etc... . But actually when after all was done, they changed their minds and actually became more open minded about because they saw the "me" before who was depressed, anti-social etc.. and saw how happy I was afterwards and realized it couldn't be wrong as it brought me such joy.

(oh and I'm still waiting for verses directly pointing towards transexuality as a sin in the bible)
oh trust me..the wait won't be long...their arsenils are filled for exactly things like this. They LOVE people like you...it's what makes them tick.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of the Scriptures, that pertain to sexual immorality of any kind as well as homosexuality are all applicable. In addition to all of the Scriptures regarding loving God, and a ton of others regarding how we defeat the enemy of our souls which is satan, or how we open doors for him in our lives.

But what does it matter? If I were to post 100 Scriptures, would it change your position? You and I both know it wouldn't, so why play a game of dishonesty?

Believe it or not I do not have a personal vendetta against those that deviate sexually (all categories) from God's intended plan. All of you are hurting people just like the rest of the world. Sin corrupts, sin hurts, sin kills.

If you will notice, I am not at a homosexual site.
I am on a Christian site. Witnessing the Word of God to people who are in error that claim to be actively engaged in what God has deemed abominable in His sight and they are saying that the Word of God is a lie, that they were born that way so that makes God a liar, they will not hear the Truth and those that tell them the truth are HATEFILLED and pour out various expletives and venom all the while, claiming that they belong to the One whose word they HATE, and thereby also leading many others astray. People that come to a Christian site, hoping to hear what God has to say.

See the problem here?

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wish I wasn't on this side of the debate either. :sigh:

I really hate being on this side of the debate. God is indeed a God of grace, and He wants all to be saved. But, there is a difference between a person struggling with sin, and a person who has decided that sin is not sin, and God wants them to stay that way. Indeed God accepts everyone the way they are, but He does not leave them that way.

1Co 6:9-10
(9) Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor abusers, nor homosexuals,
(10) nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Heb 12:6-8
(6) For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
(7) If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
(8) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye b*stards, and not sons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
All of the Scriptures, that pertain to sexual immorality of any kind as well as homosexuality are all applicable.

Except... transexuality is nothing to do with sexual intercourse. It's to do with gender. Gender and Sexuality, are seperate things.

Two seperate things. I assure you I didn't have the treatment I did for any reasons relating to having sex, in fact at the time I firmly believed the disgust I felt for my old body meant I could never be in a relationship of any kind. Let alone a sexual one.

But what does it matter? If I were to post 100 Scriptures, would it change your position? You and I both know it wouldn't, so why play a game of dishonesty?

I can't really think of anything that would lead me to believe homosexuality or transexuality were sins short of God appearing before me and telling me so. I firmly believe he has accepted me as I am.

Believe it or not I do not have a personal vendetta against those that deviate sexually (all categories) from God's intended plan. All of you are hurting people just like the rest of the world. Sin corrupts, sin hurts, sin kills.

I don't believe you do have a vendetta, you believe what you believe fervantly. I can see that clearly. However transexuality (which as I said before is notrelated to having sex or a persons sexuality at all, in the slightest) and homosexuality do not hurt anyone. Im curious as to how, me, personally having hormones and surgery hurt anyone. Im also curious as to how a monogamous homosexual relationship hurts anyone. I genuinally would be interested on your response on this.

If you will notice, I am not at a homosexual site.
I am on a Christian site. Witnessing the Word of God to people who are in error that claim to be actively engaged in what God has deemed abominable in His sight and they are saying that the Word of God is a lie, that they were born that way so that makes God a liar, they will not hear the Truth and those that tell them the truth are HATEFILLED and pour out various expletives and venom all the while, claiming that they belong to the One whose word they HATE, and thereby also leading many others astray. People that come to a Christian site, hoping to hear what God has to say.

See the problem here?

Not really no. There are plenty of Christians who disagree with what you view as "God's Truth". You do not have a monopoly on peoples faith.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Much to your dismay, I am not against Halohope or Star or anyone else here. We ALL have a mutual enemy. His name is SATAN. That is who our weapons of warfare are for. Ephesians 6:11-17

This is what I am trying to help people understand here. I put up with your abuse and some from others and the antagonistic remarks and the hateful attacking lies and venomous commentary, because if only ONE person hears the truth and is set free from the bonds of the devil it will be worth it.

Contrare to your opinion, I HATE this. I would much rather spend my time praying with people who hear the Word and want to repent than to debate what the Word says with those who claim to be Christians, but hate the Word of Christ and hate those that speak His Word.

oh trust me..the wait won't be long...their arsenils are filled for exactly things like this. They LOVE people like you...it's what makes them tick.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are trying to say that God created you to be damned. That is not the truth. He does not create people to do that which is abominable to Him, so that they cannot help it and are damned. That is not the God of the Bible. That belief calls God a liar and a wicked creator.

And no, I do not have a monopoly on anything. But truth doesn't change.
People do, but truth is constant and consistent.

PS. I am glad you know though that I do not hate you.
I do not....trust me when I say to you, that I do not.

Except... transexuality is nothing to do with sexual intercourse. It's to do with gender. Gender and Sexuality, are seperate things.

Two seperate things. I assure you I didn't have the treatment I did for any reasons relating to having sex, in fact at the time I firmly believed the disgust I felt for my old body meant I could never be in a relationship of any kind. Let alone a sexual one.

[/color][/size][/font]

I can't really think of anything that would lead me to believe homosexuality or transexuality were sins short of God appearing before me and telling me so. I firmly believe he has accepted me as I am.

[/color][/size][/font]

I don't believe you do have a vendetta, you believe what you believe fervantly. I can see that clearly. However transexuality (which as I said before is notrelated to having sex or a persons sexuality at all, in the slightest) and homosexuality do not hurt anyone. Im curious as to how, me, personally having hormones and surgery hurt anyone. Im also curious as to how a monogamous homosexual relationship hurts anyone. I genuinally would be interested on your response on this.
[/color][/size][/font]

Not really no. There are plenty of Christians who disagree with what you view as "God's Truth". You do not have a monopoly on peoples faith.

[/color][/size][/font]

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
You are trying to say that God created you to be damned. That is not the truth. He does not create people to do that which is abominable to Him, so that they cannot help it and are damned. That is not the God of the Bible. That belief calls God a liar and a wicked creator.

Erm.. no it dosen't. In your opinion it might do but you are WAY off what I am saying here, so please don't putt words in my mouth.

God didn't create me to be damned. Transexuality is not abominable to him. I was created, I was born with a birth defect, it was treated. Just like any birth defect is. The birth defect is a result of sin I'm sure, but isn't in itself a sin. Perhaps people with a limb missing are committing a sin by getting a prosthetic one going by your logic.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are in a war, that apparently you are oblivious to. It is a spiritual war against the enemy of the souls of man. His name is satan. He hates us ALL.

Jesus did not send us on the front line without our armor and gear.....
Ephesians 6:11-17 is all about the armor of God. We are supposed to wear it, because our war is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and wickedness in high places.

Truthfully UC, You are one of the most hatefilled people I have seen on these boards. You speak to many of God's children this way. And you have made it clear that you despise God's Word and the work of deliverance ministry, because it sets people free.

God doesn't call everyone into a deliverance ministry you know. None of you have any clue whatsoever the things I have had to overcome and endure in my lifetime. I doubt any of you would want to trade. Many of you would have killed yourself if you had to endure just a portion of the things I have in my life.
Looking back I can hardly believe it myself. But Jesus is GOOD! He is powerful! He is a mighty God!

The ministry makes it clear WHY God allowed me to endure so much, while others seem to skate through life with hardly a care.

(I am sure that isn't the case, but it appears that way on the other side of the fence lol)

But each one of you are called to a purpose! As overcomers, you will be able to reach people that no one otherwise could. You'll be saying to them, I remember when I was just like you...said the same things..... you will be able to relate to them in a personal way... and share your testimony of how Christ moved in your life once you yielded to His authority in your life and surrendered.

THIS is the will of God for you.

PS... I just now saw your post about some deliverance ministry seminar or whatever.
Well, just so you know, there are false deliverance ministers, just like there are false pastors,
false prophets and false churches. So, without names, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about
their history in ministry and whether or now they have an effective ministry.

You have called me hateful, (among many other things) and I know for a fact that my heart is not filled with hatred, and fanatical is a relative term. To someone who doesn't know the word or receive it perhaps one might think so, but I cannot comment on the accuracy of your claim about the ministry you went you, and neither can anyone else here, as they were not there and you did not share any info that anyone could check out.

sorry...I can not respond to any of your fanatical preaching going forward. I will chose to step away. I will not deal with self-proclaimed christians, when they wrap themselves in such violent terms as enemy, wearing "suits of armor" and calling EARTH "enemy territory" and "the place of satan". That is beyond fanatical, and I won't be sucked in by such brainwashing doctrine. You can call it a "gift"..I call it "cult-like"..given your over the top, obsessive, and fanatical way of speaking. What is even more confusing for me is is the Holy Spirt calls me to recognize "warriors" like you and using God's name surrounded with warlike terms. You sorta remind me of that bizarre woman in "Jesus Camp"....the camp leader who should be brought up on charges of child abuse.

Upvote 0