if you could say something to someone...

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear __________,
This past year has stripped my pride, I have none left. This past year almost killed me. A week after our last conversation, I almost lost it. I almost didn't exist. But God had a better plan. I try to focus on the good. To say I don't miss you is prideful because I do. I believe in miracles. Some of my thinking was far from rational, you may have thought I was crazy, I was and probably still am. Remember all those late night talks as our children played? I miss those. I believe in miracles. I want to see you, I pray for you, I love you and wish you many blessings of joy, peace, and everything good you can imagine. I miss my best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

1Sam24:12

..but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 1Sam24:12.
Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
t2323.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,769,408.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear -----------,

I wish I had decided to do business with the other people. I regret that I agreed to work with you. This is discouraging. Nothing, and I mean nothing, that I have tried to do you you has been pleasant or without complication. I was misled. I wish I could go back and do something different, but I am kinda stuck here. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear ______

I wish I knew what to do to end our relationship that would not hurt you. You are a good person, but our personalities are not compatible. You mistake my being nice to you for me caring about you in a way I do not. I have tried to let you know that lying, stealing and using people are unacceptable to me. Regardless of circumstances, I am tired of listening to your excuses, and trying to help you with your circumstances when you do expressly tell me you do not wish to change and that you don't see where you have done anything wrong or to apologize for. Well unlike you I have been wrong and I was wrong about you. You have a good heart but you are lazy and want something for nothing and life just does not work that way. As i said in the beginning I wish there was a way to end this w/o hurting you, but the truth is it just had to be ended. So Goodbye and Good Luck. Don't contact me in the future for any reason. That's was end means.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.