if you could say something to someone...

ampbelle3130

i melt in Your peace - it's overwhelming.
Mar 19, 2010
oregon!
✟10,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
anonymously - what would you say?

i'll go.

dear _______. you dont know how wonderful it is for me see God working in your life. to see Him changing you and using you daily. i knew from the moment that i first met you that you would be a wonderful friend. and to see you finding your faith stronger with every day that passes brings me an immense amount of joy. i cannot wait to see how He uses you today. i'm sure you'll tell me all about it.
-amanda

Reactions: TaterFaith

TaterFaith

AKA~ Just4Jesus
Jul 28, 2007
✟11,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
^
Neat and fun;)

Dear ______,
Although so many years had passed and so much time was lost, I'm so happy that we came into each others life again. But there is someone else who needs to hear the same thing you said to me, for her heart is hurting. Could you do that so she can have peace? I love you both.:angel:

Upvote 0

1Sam24:12

..but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 1Sam24:12.
Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Dear______,
I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You have been a constant friend that has stuck by me closer than even a sister through the good times and the bad. You have never expected me to be perfect and you have always extended so much mercy and compassion toward me. You have taught me so much about the grace of God and to God I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you, my dear friend.

Upvote 0
S

Spock49

Dear _________,
I wish that things were different. It makes me sad to think of all the hurtful things that we have said and done to each other over the years. Things that have torn apart, that have been so destructive and painful for everyone involved. I don't hate you ~ Please know that. In fact, there are times that I really do miss the friendship that we once had. I don't know what to do ~ I suppose there is nothing that can be done. I just want you to know that I do pray for you and want you to be happy... even though it's from a distance. :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sirender

in Romans 8:28 > ALL means ALL! Glory to GO
Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Someone,

I remain thankful that you came into my life despite the challenges. I deeply am sorry for any hurt I may have caused you. I know those are your sentiments as well because you have told me. You helped me in so many ways to comfort me in my own pain. I believe you were a type of angel HE sent my way to help me - was I a help to you? I pray I was a better friend than an enemy, but I know I failed simply to be your friend. I don't want us to fight. I don't want to hurt you anymore. And I don't want to be hurt anymore. May HE hug us both to bring healing to us. :hug:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Someone,

I know how much you are hurting. I know that depth of pain. Care and tenderness to that wounded place of your heart... I long to hold you as you cry. Let me share in your pain - let me bear it with you... You are not alone.

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Someone,

What a precious warrior you are. So anchored. You have endured great fire of the furnace and have come out as refined gold. I am blessed to be in your prayers - in the field of your vision. Wow - what a prize you are in the kingdom of God. Thank you for steering me though I know I am stubborn. Do not doubt the Love our Father has for you - for it is GREAT! - you are being molded and refined in HIS hands continually.

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Someone,

The depth of your pain I cannot fathom to make you so angry.
I have longed to comfort you to bring you healing. But you have
refused. I pray you don't reject it forever. I pray you don't hurt
anymore nor hurt others anymore. Is there hope for you? There is
in Jesus. Holy Spirit please save someone from an eternity of hell.

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Someones,

We are too often attacked and troubled.
Yet we persist despite the pain in ourselves.
What are we crazy?? I love you all - ok not all
of you, but perhaps I will come to love those
more as time goes on. Thank you for being among
us. Thank you for all the prayers. For making an
effort. Hugs to each and every one.

Upvote 0